ツイートする

会話

Two more batches of Pennsylvania vote were reported: -23,277 votes in Philadelphia, all for Biden -about 5,300 votes in Luzerne County, nearly 4,000 of which were for Biden *With 83% of the expected vote in, Trump’s lead in PA is now just below 6 points.
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信先: さん
Serious question...where are they "finding" these batches in the rust belt that are 100% one way or the other. I'm not saying its fraud, but on its face, it looks suspect.
107
140
2,373
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信を表示
Some math— 5,942,166 votes cast which represent only 83% of all votes leaving 17%. 17% = ~1.217mm votes Biden down 343k votes Say Biden wins 65% thats 791,050 votes to Trumps 425,955 that’s a net gain of 365k which would overtake Trump by ~20k ish.
3
3
7
返信を表示
👀
New USPS data filed in federal court this morning. Incoming ballot delivery scores 11/3: - Atlanta, 82.2% - Central PA, 61.3% - Philadelphia, 66.3% - Detroit, 78.9% - Greensboro (NC), 72.9% - Lakeland (Wisc.), 76.8% ** These are completed ballots sent to election offices.
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信を表示
返信先: さん
Yeah, see, this is exactly how conspriacy theories start... Please clarify either that you meant the vast majority, or nearly all, were for Biden. Or, if they were entirely all for Biden, please explain how that could be? Thank you
5
4
100
返信を表示
返信先: さん
OMG. So ridiculous. Majority to Biden is possible, but all? No reasonable person who looked at this honestly would believe this? I don't care how much you hate Trump. Things have gone too far and no far election or media coverage exists anymore.
5
50
353