changed the description
changed title from Newsfeed to Newsfeed
We may want to consider breaking this epic into specific epics for each part of the newsfeed:
- Capture / status (multi-image posts, video thumbnail selection, licensing, titles, etc)
- Presentation of boosts and posts in feed
- Image resizing
- Suggested channels and groups
- Trending and preferred hashtags
- General boosted post design -> https://invis.io/KWU1X9IEB2U#/393838935_Boosted_Post
- Boosted bost content variations -> https://invis.io/KWU1X9IEB2U#/393843178_Boosted_Post_Variations
- Boosted post container has a fixed height of
720px. It is important that the varied nature of posts is presented as a clear and consistent structure as possible.
- Boosted content distinguishes itself with a blue border and
Bosted Contentlabel at the top-left.
- The total number of boosted posts is displayed top-right.
- An animated countdown wheel shows when the next post will display. Duration TBC.
- If the cursor enters any portion of the boosted post container, the posts will not transition. The timer will be paused and elapsed timer set to zero.
- If the user starts typing a comment, the timer should be reset and paused.
- We may introduce some subtle animation between posts, in order to make the change from one post to another less severe. TBC.
- The first boosted post instance should not be the first item in a users news feed. First occurrence should be the second item.
- Other instances of the boosted content should be displayed as the user continues to scroll through the newsfeed. Perhaps every 10 newsfeed items. Frequency TBC.
- Given there will be multiple instances of the scrolling boosted posts, it is important that the user doesn’t see the same boosted content again and again. The boosted content displayed should be as unique as possible to the user.
- Given the consistent height of the boosted post container, we need to account for all the various permutations of content that could be displayed. See above InVision link.
- Any comments are hidden by default.
- Collapse replies