剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Casey Jones finally makes it to class.
凯西·琼斯终于来上课了
What a surprise.
真没想到啊
Ready for the big trig exam?
准备好参加三角学大考了吗
Trig exam? Oh, yeah!
三角学大考 是啊
I was up all night studying.
我昨晚复习了一宿
Really?
真的
Did your homework punch you in the face?
作业揍你脸了吗
I had, um...
我...
uh, late-night hockey practice.
进行午夜冰球训练来着
Isn't the rink closed after dark
自从几周前那里发生了
ever since that mysterious fight broke out there
神秘打斗事件后 冰球场不是天黑后
a few weeks back?
就闭馆了吗
So how exactly did you get those bruises, Casey?
你脸上的伤到底是怎么来的 凯西
What are you, Irma, my interrogator?
你谁啊 厄玛 审讯员吗
I saw something crazy last night.
我昨晚看到了些不可思议的东西
As in mutant crazy.
疯狂变异体
Come on, April.
走了 爱普莉尔
We've got our exam, and I will not be late this time.
要去考试了 我这次不能再迟到了
You ready for 48 hours of mega-thrusting,
准备好进行48小时推力强劲
evil-fighting, galaxy-saving
惩奸除恶 拯救银河系的
super sentai action?
超级战队行动了吗
I was...
本来准备好了...
Until you spilled greasy popcorn
直到你把油腻腻的爆米花
all over me!
洒了我一身
My bad.
我错了
Hey, Leo. You got a minute?
李奥 有时间吗
I was gonna check out Super Robo Mecha Force.
我正要去看《超级机器战队》
Cool!
酷
So, here's the deal.
我想说的是
See, I...
我...
me... Ah.
我...
I'm, um... sorry.
对... 不起
What was that?
这是演的哪出啊
I said I was... sorry.
我说我很抱歉
Sorry! Okay?
对不起 行了吗
Sorry!
对不起
I thought I had my anger under control.
我以为我能控制好自己的脾气
Turns out I didn't.
可我没做到
But now I do, seriously.
但现在我可以了 真的
He means for now.
他说的是现在而已
I give him ten more seconds.
再过十秒肯定会发火
Night, eight, seven.
九 八 七
What are you saying, Raph? Six.
你这话是什么意思 拉斐 六
It's not that you are angry... Five.
不是你自己的原因 五
but we make you angry? Four.
是我们激怒你的吗 四
I never said that. Three.
我可从没这么说 三
Two, one.
二 一
Shut up!
闭嘴
Bing, bing, bing. We have a winner!
叮 叮 叮 被我说中了吧
Raph, wait. I was just busting your shell.
拉斐 等等 我就是揍了你一下而已
Come on, hang out.
别这样 一起来玩嘛
Ah, let the big green baby go.
那么幼稚 别管他了
Those guys are making me loopy.
那群家伙真是让人火大
They just don't get it.
他们就是不明白
It's been three days,
已经三天了
and my body still feels like a punching bag.
我还是浑身酸痛
That turtle's a worthy opponent, I'll give him that.
不得不承认 那只乌龟还真是厉害
Anger issues? Who's got anger issues?
躁狂症 谁他妈有躁狂症
I don't have anger issues.
我可没有躁狂症
Maybe they have anger issues.
他们才得了躁狂症呢
And I'm telling you right now...
我现在告诉你们...
It can't be! Our great enemy!
强敌入侵 这不可能
Yes, Squeakums.
没错 公主大人
It's Cyberoid X!
他是赛博罗伊X号♥
I have invaded the secret mecha force lair
我侵入了第五超级机器战队
of super robo mecha force five team five.
第五分队的秘密老巢
Oh, no!
这下糟了
He has trapped us in many force bubbles.
他用能量泡困住了我们
Captain Dash, what are we going to do?
达什队长 我们该怎么办
Calm down, Dr. Blip.
冷静点 比利普博士
Team, I have created powerful shame
队友们 救不了你们
for the rest of you.
我无地自容
But I shall not give up, not now, not ever!
但我不会放弃 现在不会 永远不会
What about now, sir?
那现在呢 长官阁下
Oh, come on.
得了吧
How can one guy infiltrate super robo mecha headquarters?
一个人怎么潜入得了超级机器战队总部
He used his laser tentacle
他用他的激光触角
to shut down the defense systems.
关闭了防御系统
You guys watch so much TV,
你们电视看太多
your brains are gonna rot.
脑袋都快生锈了
Yay, Raph's back.
拉斐回来了
There's four of 'em?
总共有四只乌龟吗
You cool off yet, man?
兄弟 你冷静下来了吗
I'm always cool. Move over.
我一直很冷静 闪开
Super! Robo! Mecha! Force!
第五 超级 机器 战队
Five! Team!
第五分队
Five! Go!
上
An intruder!
入侵者
Oh, man. You again?
这下糟了 又是你
You know this guy, Raph?
你认识这家伙 拉斐
Get your stinkin' paws off me.
快把你的臭爪子拿开
It's face paint. He's just a kid.
画了个大花脸 原来他只是个孩子
Let go of me, you stupid reptiles!
放开我 你们这些愚蠢的爬虫
Always trust your instincts, April.
要坚信自己的直觉 爱普莉尔
A well-honed intuition can be sharper than your eyes.
精确的直觉可以比眼神更敏锐
Yes, sensei. I'll...
知道了 老师 我会...
Casey? Casey!
凯西 凯西
You know this guy? You know these guys?
你认识这家伙 你认识这群怪物
Don't hurt him, he's my friend.
别伤害他 他是我的朋友
Casey, what are you doing here?
凯西 你来这做什么
A better question is, how do you know these freaks?
该我问你吧 你怎么会认识这群怪物
These are the...
他们也是...
other friends I told you about.
我的朋友 我跟你说过的
Wait, so they're not the bad guys?
等等 所以他们不是坏蛋吗
No way!
当然不是
Casey Jones, meet Leonardo,
凯西·琼斯 快来见过李奥纳多
Donatello,
多纳泰罗
Michelangelo... What up?
米开朗琪罗 怎么啦
And the one and only Raphael.
还有世界上唯一的拉斐尔
So the turtles are all... Italian?
也就是说这些乌龟都是 意大利来的吗
No.
不是
I named them after my favorite painters
我是用意大利文艺复兴时期
and sculptors of the Italian Renaissance.
我最喜欢的画家和雕塑家给他们命名的
Casey? Casey, wake up!
凯西 凯西 醒醒
This is Master Splinter, Casey.
这是斯普林特大♥师♥ 凯西
He's cool.
不用怕
You do not have to fear me, my friend.
你不用怕我 朋友
Rest assured, I do not bite.
放心 我不咬人的
He's a giant t-t-talking rat?
他是只会说话的 大老鼠
Big bad vigilante's afraid of rats.
治安维持大坏蛋竟然害怕老鼠
Just like you and cockroaches, huh, Raph?
就像你害怕蟑螂一样对吧 拉斐
What is it, April?
怎么了 爱普莉尔
Sensei, we're not alone.
老师 这里还有别人
Raph, you led the enemy right to our lair?
拉斐 你把敌人都带到我们的藏身之处来了吗
It's the kid's fault!
都怪那个孩子
He was following me. My fault?
是他跟踪的我 怪我吗
Booya-ka-shaaa!
我来也
You're the one who did this.
都是你领他们来的
They followed you too, dude!
他们也跟踪你了 哥们
Don't "Dude" me, dude.
谁是你哥们 哥们
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表