2026 ESEAP Conference in Kaohsiung - Community Engagement Survey  2026年ESEAP區域年會社群調查
The ESEAP Conference in 2026 will be held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan from May 15th(Fri) to 17th(Sun), 2026(TBD)

We are looking for everyone based in or has deep connection with the ESEAP(East Asia, South East Asia, and Pacific) to join us. In order to build up our planning process, we would like to borrow around 5 mins from you, and fill out the survey.  This survey set to be closed by Jan 22nd.  The date is set to assort the conference grant cycle deadline on Feb 3rd, and Lunar New Year Holiday in Taiwan from Jan 27th to 31st. 

Thank you very much, and wish you a fruitful start of the year! Looking forwards to see you all in Kaohsiung.

Sincerely, 
ESEAP Con 2026 COT & Wikimedia Taiwan 

2026年ESEAP區域年會將在20265月15日至17日(暫定)高雄舉行。✨ 

我們誠摯邀請所有來自或與ESEAP(東亞、東南亞及太平洋地區)有深厚連結的夥伴們共襄盛舉,為了協助我們的規劃,懇請您撥出約5分鐘的時間填寫問卷,此問卷預計開放至1月22日止這個截止日期的設定是為了配合2月3日的會議補助申請截止日,以及台灣農曆新年假期(1月27日至31日)。

非常感謝您的協助,祝您新年開端豐碩美好!期待在高雄與您相見。 

此致, 

ESEAP Con 2026 COT & 維基媒體台灣

Google にログインすると作業内容を保存できます。詳細
0. Let us know where are you from? 
請告訴我們您來自哪裡?
*
0. If you choose "Other Country/region in ESEAP" or "Outside ESEAP", please let us know where you come from.
若您選擇 “其他ESEAP國家/區域“ 或 ”ESEAP區域以外“ ,請寫下您來自哪裡
1-1. Are there important topics that your community needs to discuss in person?
是否有任何您所屬社群認為最需要面對面討論的議題呢?
*
Please write down the most important topic.
請在此題填寫最重要的議題。
1-2  Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 2nd important topic. (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第二重要的議題(選填)
1-3 Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 3rd important topic. (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第三重要的議題(選填)
2-1. Are there projects that your community needs to work on in-person? For each project you name, please share tasks that are difficult to do online which should be done in-person. *
是否有任何您所屬社群必需面對面進行的專案?請針對每一個列出的專案,分享其中難以透過線上進行的任務或活動。
*
Please write down the most important project and related tasks.
請在此題填寫最優先的專案和相關任務。
2-2 Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 2nd important project and related tasks. (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第二優先的專案和相關任務(選填)
2-3 Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 3rd important project and related tasks. (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第三優先的專案和相關任務(選填)
3. What is the most important goal, problem, or obstacle you think this community should focus on in the next 12 months? 
您認為,您的社群應在未來12個月專注於哪些目標、議題或挑戰?
*
4. Why is this goal, problem or obstacle most important?
請說明上述的目標、議題或挑戰為什麼是最重要的?
*
5. What does your community need to do at an in-person gathering to achieve that goal? *
您的社群需要在線下的聚會中進行哪些事物來達成上述的目標?
*
6-1. Are there skills that you think are important for you or your community to learn that would help you achieve this goal? *
您認為,學習某項技能對於你個人或你的社群而言將有助於您達成目標?
*
Please write down the most important skillset.
請在此題填寫最重要的技能。
6-2 Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 2nd important skillset. (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第二重要的技能(選填)
6-3 Continuing from the previous question, please write down the 3rd important skillset.  (Optional)
承上題,請填寫第三重要的技能(選填)
7. What social activities or sessions do you think are important to include at in-person events?
您認為有哪些社交活動或議程是重要的,並應該被包含在線下活動當中?
*
Select the “TWO" types of activities that are most important to you.
請選擇對您來說最重要的兩項
必須
8. How would you prioritize the time we spend together at the conference? *
請排序出會議中各項活動的優先順位
*
You may rank a maximum of two choices as 'high priority'.
您至多能選擇兩個項目為“最高優先”
Not important 不重要
Low priority 稍微重要
Medium priority 重要
High priority 非常重要
Strategic conversations: discussing issues affecting your community that need to be resolved 策略對話:討論對整體社群有所影響,並等待被解決的議題
Working groups: working on projects that are difficult to plan online 工作小組:分組並各自進行難以在線上規劃的專案
Capacity building: learning skills that will help your community achieve its goals 能力建構:學習能協助您的社群達成目標的技能
Community building: meeting people, learning about new projects, sharing your talents, and having fun 社群連結:認識他人、認識新的專案、分享你的天賦、享受其中
9. Which of the following "CONTENT knowledge gaps" you think the conference should pay more attention to?(optional)
您希望這個會議能更關注以下哪些族群的“內容知識落差”?(選填)
Please choose up to 3 types.
請選擇至多三項

10.Which of the following “underrepresented communities” would you like to see more "active participation" in this conference? (optional) 

您希望這個會議能更促進以下哪些族群的“實際參與”?(選填)

Please choose up to 3 types.
請選擇至多三項
11. If you have any brilliant idea of the "Conference Theme Sub-title", please share with us! (optional)
如果你對“會議主題及標語”有絕佳的點子或建議,請告訴我們!(選填)

Please try to limit your idea in 100 words, you may refer to the following description brainstormed by Wikimedia Taiwan and share your idea. 

Description: After ten years of collaboration, ESEAP's regional cooperation, named "Hub," is about to officially set sail. Whether we come from islands or continents, under the guidance of knowledge, we can freely navigate across the Pacific toward any diverse and beautiful culture. The 2026 ESEAP Conference will be held in Kaohsiung, at the harbor.

Keywords: Pilot, Freedom, Collaboration, Diversity

請盡可能填寫100字以內,您可以參考以下由Wikimedia Taiwan團隊提出的初步論述與關鍵字。

主題論述:合作歷經十年,ESEAP的區域合作以Hub為名,即將正式啟航。無論我們來自島嶼或大陸,在知識的引領下,就能在太平洋自由地航向任一個多元、美麗的文化。2026年的ESEAP Conference在高雄、在海港。

關鍵字:領航、自由、合作、多元


12-1. Are you be willing to help organize the conference prior to the event?(optional)
您是否有意願在會議之前協助活動的籌備呢?(選填)
We will contact you when it comes to actual recruitment. Thank you for showing interest in assisting!
我們將在實際籌組工作小組時與您聯繫。再次感謝您願意提供協助!
選択を解除
12-2. Please tell us How to Call You, your Wiki USERNAME and EMAIL address if you are interested in any of the above volunteer role. 
承上題,若您有表示參與籌備的意願,請提供您希望如何稱呼, 您的維基帳號以及電子信箱
example/範例: Joyce, joycewikiwiki, yuhsien.chen@wikimedia.tw.
13. Please use this space to share any additional feedback or a word with us.(optional)
請在此留下任何回饋或想對團隊說的話選填)
送信
フォームをクリア
Google フォームでパスワードを送信しないでください。
このフォームは Wikimedia Taiwan 内部で作成されました。

Does this form look suspicious? レポート