Ava Chris Tyson / Christopher Stephen Tyson / “Christine Tyson” / “Chris The Meme God” - MrBeast’s litigious troon sidekick & divorcé. Lolicon-loving narcissistic queer

LimeRikki

LimeRikki

Based and optimism-pilled
kiwifarms.net
They are both disorders that cause lack of empathy and goal directed behavior.
Autism can have absence of empathy as a symptom, but it's not guaranteed.

Often what's seen as a lack of empathy in autistic people is one of two things: the first is the individual may be displaying empathetic traits but at a lower social or cognitive level than what you are used to.

Example 1; You*, a 20 year old, are crying. Your autistic, also 20 year old, friend brings you their childhood teddy bear. This is a display of empathy, but it would be much more appropriate for someone who was about three or four years old. This type of age inappropriate empathetic display is more common in autistic people who have an intellectual disability.

*Its an example, you autist.

The other type of empathy might be veiled or emotionally inappropriate.
Example 2: You are walking and not paying attention, and you bang your leg on a piece of furniture, your autistic friends sees this and says " Why did you do that stupid? It doesn't make any sense you're just gonna get hurt!"

This seems rude, but if prompted, and if you ask them about it, they probably weren't trying to be insulting, they were worried, you got hurt, and they don't want you to hurt again, but they're autistic and they don't know how to convey that in a way that comes across compassionate instead of assholish. This person doesn't want you to get hurt but they don't understand how to prioritize your feelings when sending you that message. They may also lack the tact to not blurt out the first thing that zips across their brain when they see someone hurt and they have an emotional response.

Autism is a neurological disorder that deeply impacts the way an individual can understand and navigate social networks, that doesn't necessarily mean a lack of empathy, but it might mean they don't know how to use or display their empathy appropriately.

As far as autism, having a lack of goal directed behavior, that depends on the individual and personality. Chris-Chan was so determined on getting the goal of having a boyfriend free girl that he fucked his own mother. I would argue that he is disgustingly dedicated to his goals.

TL;DR: Lack of empathy can be a symptom in autism but often that symptom is really something else that's being misunderstood.
Autism is more so a brain disorder/disability where you actually lack the understanding of how others feel on top of probably having other issues like intellectual disability's,
I feel like I answered this pretty thoroughly above. Autism is very commonly comorbid with other things, but being autistic doesn't guarantee intellectual disability, I feel like this is common knowledge.

I think an important thing that's also missed here is that autistic people often don't just have trouble understanding other people; they may also have trouble understanding themselves and their own feelings. That's actually one of the reasons why it's so easy to groom them into trooning out. They may struggle to understand what they're feeling or why they are feeling that way, and in that confusion, may be more receptive to other people telling them why they feel what they feel and how to "fix" it.

Edits: typos

Last edited:
AltisticRight

AltisticRight

Boogie2988 deathwatch ❤️
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DramaAlert / Keemstar claims he got in touch with MrBeast about the real amount of dislikes
Screenshot_20240803-150055~2.png
Also fuck keemstar. He's a retarded faggot but he's not dumb enough to actually believe those numbers. Straight up lying to protect Jimmy.
RYD estimates the dislike count based on the activity of their users. There are certain scenarios where this can get out of whack.

Reasoning 1: It is inaccurate.
This can be true.
RYD is a plugin, people who go out of their way to install it has a predisposition to looking at videos critically.
Those who install RYD are likely more active on the website, likely to voice criticism, and likely to follow major happenings.
Because of this, a large percent of those who installed this plugin disliked the video, which causes the estimation to be completely out of whack.

According to Mr. Beast:
1722770885695.png
1146899:4744
Dislike to like is 1:242.

5m.jpg
660,000 users on firefox as well, let us round it to get 6 million users.

Now let's play along and assume all 4744 dislikes came from users of this plugin.
That's 0.08% of 6 million users.

Does this fly with you? No? You're not alone.
Indeed, the users of this plugin pales in comparison to Mr. Beast's 56 million viewership.

Reasoning 2: It's accurate
The plugin accounts for both likes and dislikes from their users to create an estimation.
We are at 2.8:1.8. Which means for each 1.6 like, there's one dislike. This means probably a third of RYD's users disliked this video.

Let's now examine the pinned comment.
comments jimmy.jpg
>Are you going to acknowledge it?
3.3k likes
>how long could you run from theallegations?
2.6k likes
>shut up mr.idefendmypedofriend
2k likes

So I am supposed to believe at least 3.3k people would seek comments under another comment to give it a like, yet the overall dislike count was a mere 4744?
At this moment, the like count is 2.8 million. Proportionally, the dislike count would be 11,570. 3.3k is a good third of that.
A third of this liked one of the top comments underneath the pinned one.

Still with me?

• According to the screenshot allegedly provided by Mr. Beast, posted by Keemstar, the dislike to like was 1:242
  • According to RYD, it's 1:1.6
  • Comments implicating the drama had over 3,000 likes
  • Critical comments are still getting hundreds of likes, some were posted several minutes ago.

That screenshot is bullshit. I'm happy to say RYD will overestimate dislikes in this scenario but there's no way it's off by a factor of nearly 200. At least 1 million dislikes is more plausible.

MeltyTW

MeltyTW

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That screenshot is bullshit. I'm happy to say RYD will overestimate dislikes in this scenario but there's no way it's off by a factor of nearly 200. At least 1 million dislikes is more plausible.
whats funny is if they chose a reasonable number i dont think this would even be a debate at all. you could have easily created the narrative of "oh well theres a bit more dislikes but the audience is so massive and so unaware that you know its just going to die out" id have believed it too. thats the more plausible scenario in a vacuum besides it not being a blip at all and i think that was the general assumption. but his ego just spiraled to the point he had to go fucking crazy low with the number. thats why i think the dislikes are probably alot more accurate than hed like to admit. prior to his response the likelihood or perceived likelihood was entirely on his side.

edit in fact i think the extension is probably lowballing the dislikes with how hes reacting.

Biden's Chosen

Biden's Chosen

Rage
kiwifarms.net
I just don't understand how they all get this collective delusion that they are women. Chris has to be either a complete wreck at the moment, or he's on a run numbing the shit out himself with whatever glue of the week is still hitting. He has got to look in the mirror and know. Know deep, deep down he fucked up. I wonder what his social score would be in China? He's done here. I'd buy an island if I were him. It would be either that or ready a bullet. He is branded with perpetual fagism. A magenta "F".
An island, eh?

USgKoryE83ixEQeqfdDnfAgFrJd6FteGWNmgPgByAQaw9GtJUef1cE2G9qZYH4ba8wchRA4dUBhL5L7DHii5gA.jpeg

Eventide

Eventide

kiwifarms.net
I think that even if the mrbeast empire colapses from this situation another kid-friendly youtuber will repeat his formula and gain similar results.
Youtube is a gigantic game, and if you don't want to play by the rules there are millions of people waiting in line to replace you

Mr. Beast already has a bunch of popular copycats (for example, Morgz, FaZe Kay). It wouldn't shock me if a copycat channel eventually steals Mr. Beast's thunder. Especially if Mr. Beast continues going scorched Earth in order to cover-up the Ava Kris situation.

niggyfaggot

niggyfaggot

I can do no wrong for I do not know what it is
kiwifarms.net
Personally I think Mr.Beast and his bottom boy's were all raised in the subterranean tunnel systems with McMartin preschool tier MKultra conditioning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paper Machete

Paper Machete

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, my bets are on this all coming to a head for Mr. Beast. Yes, he makes YouTube and his management companies or whatever a lot of money but he does so in a way where he's not really embedded in any real power structures in a way that isn't easily replicated. Fuck, he's bragged about how he purposefully doesn't have much of a personality and that the success is largely a formula. He will only be ignored, guarded up to a certain point. But just because he's made lots of money doing his thing doesn't necessarily mean he's untouchable. That's a different type of ball game. He can hire lawyers to scare off people but if the IRS think they can get something or people in management who know what they're doing decide to seek their bacon elsewhere, my vote is he'll be fucked. Hard.

People like Logan Paul do a lot of tasteless bullshit. But aside from his more scammy money making ventures his content is largely a question of taste, not criminality. So I don't think comparisons to LP still being able to make money doing his thing really stand up. You can say a lot about LP as a personality but at least as far as I've ever heard he doesn't want to fuck kids or gets cozy with people who do.

Caesar

Caesar

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
kiwifarms.net
Someone told me "Beast" was UK slang for child molester.
Is this true?
Because if it is Jimmy is basically called "Mr Pedophile" or "Mr Molester" couldn't have picked a better name.
It can mean that, but it can also mean a positive thing (I had a beast lunch there, he was a beast during his workout today, etc). But Beast can also mean sexual deviant yes. It's probably the least common usage tbh. It depends where in the UK too, I think up in Scotland, beast is usually bad

Procrastinhater

Procrastinhater

Lord Inquisitor of the Holy Inquisition
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It can mean that, but it can also mean a positive thing (I had a beast lunch there, he was a beast during his workout today, etc). But Beast can also mean sexual deviant yes. It's probably the least common usage tbh. It depends where in the UK too, I think up in Scotland, beast is usually bad
Dude who told me that it was UK prison slang for child molester was a Scottish guy so maybe that's it.