Looking for 6 to 8 player online co-op games
Hello all. It turns out it is much harder to find a game where 6 to 8 players can play together in the same group that I initially thought. Unless someone wants to search through the endless co-op/multiplayer tags and hope there is a response saying the max number of players per group in the description or comments, this information is impossible to find.

So I am asking here, what are some good online co-operative games for 6 to 8 people? The Forest is a good example. You could consider any MMO but you are not really playing together, and it is rarely co-operative.
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Deddo27 okt, 2018 @ 12:33 
Brawlhalla
Warframe
War Thunder
The Forest (as you said so)
Terraria
Don't starve together
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat X
Players Unknown Battlegrounds
and a lot more.you just gotta browse the cooperative mode on the free to play games or paid games.
Ursprungligen skrivet av MarianKunWolf(PP):
Brawlhalla
Warframe
War Thunder
The Forest (as you said so)
Terraria
Don't starve together
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat X
Players Unknown Battlegrounds
and a lot more.you just gotta browse the cooperative mode on the free to play games or paid games.

Portal and Mortal Kombat are definitely not playable with 6 people or more.

The Forest has co-op modes where you can play with up to 8 people together in the same group, which is exactly what I am looking for. I created this post because the online-co-op and online multiplayer tags are horrible and do not tell you how many people can be in the same group
Dr Fraud27 okt, 2018 @ 14:16 
You may need to define the genre you're looking for. eg, Squad Shooter, Space Explorer, Co-op Survival... the list is long.
Senast ändrad av Dr Fraud; 27 okt, 2018 @ 14:16
Ursprungligen skrivet av SHI_KAUK_AHH:
So I am asking here, what are some good online co-operative games for 6 to 8 people?

A great game to play with multiple people … is Wurm Unlimited - Totally Open World Sandbox style game... find a plot of land or join an existing village, specialize in one thing or many things.. but it can be … and has been for many... years of fun.. you just have to be patient.. be willing to talk to others.. just like in real life.. find a server that is very good at welcoming new players .. a good role playing server that will not leave you hanging and will take you in under their wing to get you started and going to let you roam the map to find your own spot to call home.. (but you will need community to survive at first... the server to check into is called Mystic Highlands … maybe you can see the streams on youtube or twitch. Google Twitch for Mystic Highlands to see many recorded videos of a player there who has been there for years... another server if you buy Wurm Unlimited is called Requiem of Wurm (I am on that one as well) and another fairly busy server is New Wonders
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 27 okt, 2018 @ 12:17