Quantcast

Has anyone noticed N.B.A. players don’t come from the hood anymore? Anyone ever noticed that they all come from hood to decent areas now.

Surething36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,732 1,482 1,783
Alleybux
Basically. Almost all of the current top NBA players are foreign.

21andover

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
181,828 4,020 1,581
Alleybux
Girl don't worry about these fonts. They'll be in one thread saying black men have high crime rates but are in this one pretending to not understand why professional athletes are not coming from the hood anymore? Make it make sense. You can't be in jail and playing football at the same time lmfao. Good luck on your paper!!

When you have sports, crime goes down. America used to have midnight basketball leagues that helped keep crime down, but all of a sudden there’s no funding for it.

They have funding for everything else, though, that benefits everyone but Black Americans.

daboywonder2002

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,852 482 455
Alleybux
Thank you for talking about this. One thing for sure is that there are a lot of great talented kid kids from public schools. Just because someone isn't a 3 or 4 star doesnt mean they can't ball. Don't let those rankings fool you. I remember trying to help get my stepson and my cousin a basketball scholarship. I would email and dm college coaches on twitter. For my cousin mostly HBCU coaches. And you know what they would say? Who else has offered? I mean damn why cant you look at the tape and stop worrying about who is the first. All i can say is if you're kids are young or you're thiking about having kids. Get your money up because either you gonna be paying for private school or aau ball. And honestly i see the same thing happening to more sports. Volleyball and track mostly