The_Reptile_

NOM NOM NOM
THE PITS OF HELL. Also known as Connecticut.
I mean if it does happen I expect it being the plot of a Mario+Luigi game, Bowser possessing Peach or some nonsense. That kind of wacky nonsense has always been right up that series's alley.

I really dig that expression right above the last message. “You made the road so we came running” sounds incredibly heartwarming and profound. Anyone agree?

Tax:
And we're two levels deep into this now. I wonder how deep it will go by the end of all this:

And Peach certainly isn't having any of this:

Exposure

Monarch of XCOM
Pronoun
he/him/his
Obviously they are happy about the stock jump, but they are also kicking themselves for not thinking of it first.
Alright because this is bugging the hell out of me:

any time you see an image showcasing a change in stock value of just a couple USD or more in a high value company like Nintendo over just a couple days and making great proclamations over what it means

immediately throw it out because it means absolutely nothing with the kind of noise stock markets have for companies like that: like the way more likely scenario is that it was part of Nintendo's general rise they got from the September Direct, and more specifically from fully detailing exactly what Nintendo Switch Online would entail (and the limitations that would happen for free users once it fully kicked in), especially with Nintendo's stock levelling out for the past week, because man the internet has done the exact opposite of slowing down with Bowsette over that period of time. :V

And again, remember to source people! I'm seeing more pics without links.

Bowsette, Booette, and Peach in one place:

And Ridleyette has joined the party!

Last edited:

Xero Key

Flying high, spinning webs!
The initial jump occured nearly simultaneously as the #Bowsette blew up on the Japanese Twitter. Nintendo expected a jump, no doubt, but the connection from the meme jumped it higher. The same thing happened when Pokemon GO was at its most popular, Nintendo stock soared until they said they didn’t actually make the game.

Eldy

If you try sometimes
Pronoun
She/Her
The initial jump occured nearly simultaneously as the #Bowsette blew up on the Japanese Twitter. Nintendo expected a jump, no doubt, but the connection from the meme jumped it higher. The same thing happened when Pokemon GO was at its most popular, Nintendo stock soared until they said they didn’t actually make the game.
There are bots that make stock trades based on tweets as a form of high-frequency trading. The sell-offs following the hacked AP tweet claiming that Obama died is a famous example of that. There was another case a few years ago where a rumor went out that a small company would be bought by Intel and a bot bought $110,000 worth of stock 19 seconds after the first tweet on the subject, which became worth $2.4 million a mere 28 minutes later after humans who read the news had started to make trades. I wouldn't be surprised if there were bots looking for the number of mentions of a company on Twitter that noticed Nintendo blowing up and started making trades based on that, without the program having any way of knowing who Bowsette is. #Nintendo hasn't been used as much as #Bowsette but it still would've been a noticeable increase to anyone (or anything) looking.

Last edited:
what is going on

someone let me know whenever the internet stops being crazier than it usually is

or when bowsette finishes conquering the web

whichever comes first

Last edited:

Jonen C

F.M.D.G.
So for those who are wondering whether to pick blonde or redhead...

Fire flower already causes palette swap canonically. Right?

(Also, Peach kidnapping bowser - does that count as Yuri, Narcissistic masturbation or copyright strike?)

Last edited: