Motherboard
ASRock EP2C602
CPU
2 x E5-2680 v2
Graphics
EVGA 980 Classified
Mobile Phone
iOS
Please zip entire EFI into one compressed archive and post it. I will then check it out for you.

Motherboard
ASRock EP2C602
CPU
2 x E5-2680 v2
Graphics
EVGA 980 Classified
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-HD3 Rev 2.1
CPU
3.3 GHz Intel Core i7-5775C
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2047 MB
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
ASRock EP2C602
CPU
2 x E5-2680 v2
Graphics
EVGA 980 Classified
Mobile Phone
iOS
First, overwrite files to use these. You have Apple RTC checked under Kernel and Kext Patches. It isn't necessary if you flashed to the provided BIOS with an unlocked MSR and the BIOS are configured according to the attached PDF. Also, you never adjusted the values for SmUUID, Custom UUID, and ROM value. They all still say REPLACE ME.

Do all those things and test. If that doesn't work, you may have an incorrect slide value. Confirm it is calculated correctly. Potentially test with "slide=10".

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-HD3 Rev 2.1
CPU
3.3 GHz Intel Core i7-5775C
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2047 MB
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do all those things and test. If that doesn't work, you may have an incorrect slide value. Confirm it is calculated correctly. Potentially test with "slide=10".
Downloaded the EFI and replaced. Also updated the config.plist with SmUUID, Custom UUID and ROM values.
Still same result.

To calculate slide value, I dropped into UEFI shell and typed memmap, it scrolls through several pages, so I used 'memmap -b'. First page of memmap.

There are many 'available' lines, not sure which I should use to calculate the slide value.

Motherboard
ASROCK EP2C602
CPU
2 x Intel E5 2670
Graphics
2 x MSI GeForce GTX 980 TI GAMING 6G
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@teamawesome Hello! I'm wondering why, after I succeeded reprogramming my NIC Device ID's, it sometimes drops and my ethernet ports disappear and I need to do the manipulation from linux all over again… Do you know where it might come from?

Motherboard
ASRock EP2C602
CPU
2 x E5-2680 v2
Graphics
EVGA 980 Classified
Mobile Phone
iOS
@teamawesome Hello! I'm wondering why, after I succeeded reprogramming my NIC Device ID's, it sometimes drops and my ethernet ports disappear and I need to do the manipulation from linux all over again… Do you know where it might come from?
That’s very weird. I’ve never had any issues at all, in any OS (macOS, Windows, or Ubuntu).

Motherboard
Asrock EP2C602-4L/d16
CPU
E5-2687W
Graphics
GTX 1070
Download the original, untouched BIOS from ASRock. It is up to you if you update the CPU microcode or not with UEFI Bios Updater (UBU). Then unlock the MSR with UEFIPatch.
Hi, thanks for all your hard work!!! I have the Asrock EP2C602-4L/d16 (my asus z9pe just fried so I'm rebuilding)

I'm trying to figure out how to unlock MSR with UEFIPatch. I'm guessing this step is necessary even if I don't need NVME support? So I search "MSR" in UEFITOOL and then patch? Sorry I'm a lil lost :)

Motherboard
ASRock EP2C602
CPU
2 x E5-2680 v2
Graphics
EVGA 980 Classified
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, thanks for all your hard work!!! I have the Asrock EP2C602-4L/d16 (my asus z9pe just fried so I'm rebuilding)

I'm trying to figure out how to unlock MSR with UEFIPatch. I'm guessing this step is necessary even if I don't need NVME support? So I search "MSR" in UEFITOOL and then patch? Sorry I'm a lil lost :)
UEFIPatch is a separate binary program from UEFITool, although from the same developer. As of this post, here is the most recent release.