Can i use filmora for monetized videos?

• by Customer
  • |
  • Mar 14, 2017
  • |
  • 7102 7 36
Hi im wondering if i purchase the personal version of filmora, if im able to use it to edit and upload monetized youtube videos? Thanks. Carrianne.

Your answer
  • Katie Nohr
    replied
    2018-09-07 09:32:45
    Aakash
    Can I get copyright strike in YouTube if I upload a video which has watermark of...
    A copyright strike for the FilmoraGo logo roll? Nope. You can monetize FilmoraGo videos and the logo isn't a problem.

-Katie, filmora.io team
  • Aakash
    2018-09-07 08:35:05
    Can I get copyright strike in YouTube if I upload a video which has watermark of filmorago in the end of that video for only 3seconds and can I enable monetisation in that video or not
    Please reply?
  • XilliannaX
    2018-08-27 17:09:58
    I'm technically an independent contractor. I bring short stories to life via video. These videos are bought and sold individually. Which filamora would I buy?
  • Katie Nohr
    replied
    2018-08-21 09:57:05
    ceev
    What about an individual (not a business entity), buys individual lifetime licen...
    I'm sorry, you'll need to ask about a more specific situation in terms of 'commercializing the process' for me to answer. 'Commercializing the process' could mean a lot of things. Commercial use does require a business license.

-Katie, filmora.io team
  • ceev
    replied
    2018-08-20 17:49:54
    Katie Nohr
    You need a business license if you are using Filmora for commercial purposes (Yo...
    What about an individual (not a business entity), buys individual lifetime license to make youtube stuff and then one day thinks of commercializing the process further (but still continues being an individual not a business)?
  • Katie Nohr
    replied
    2018-08-20 17:43:20
    Amier MusstaqimSawalludin
    Hi, i got personal use license. Can i edit videos using filmora and join univers...
    Of course! =D
    -Katie, filmora.io team
  • Katie Nohr
    replied
    2018-08-20 17:42:54
    ceev
    Hi Filmora, Kindly revert with some more clarity. By considering your maximum r...
    You need a business license if you are using Filmora for commercial purposes (YouTube Monetization is not considered a commercial purpose).

The simplest way to think of it is that if you're a business, you need a business license, and if you're not then you don't.

-Katie, filmora.io team
  • ceev
    replied
    2018-08-20 17:37:34
    Katie Nohr
    It is safe to assume that as long as you are primarily a YouTuber making money i...
    So does this say --
    (1) Filmora's Individual license is allowed for YouTube videos & Monetization (from YouTube)
    (2) Filmora's Commercial license needs to be bought for any other commercial activity
    Please let me know if this is what you meant. Thanks
  • ceev
    replied
    2018-08-20 17:22:34
    Katie Nohr
    Hey, Katie from Team Filmora here! Everyone who already responded is right - of ...
    Hi Filmora,
    Kindly revert with some more clarity. By considering your maximum responses in this forum, I now assume YouTube Monetization is allowed using Filmora. However what about the commercial part of work?
    Awaiting Response!!
  • Muhammad Sabuktageen
    2018-08-03 23:36:18
    He is not allowed to use Filmora for any videos, monetized or not, if he is using a cracked version.