• ”Last Month - they were threatening a Kengle Line of protesters”

Interests 6/22 - Chris at Too Many Games conventionDay 2 - Chris has a meltdown, kicked out of con for boundary issues, kissing attendees

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by crayolasword, Jun 22, 2018.

?

Who's to blame for Chris being kicked out?

1. Christine

2. The Convention itself

3. CJ

4. CLYDE CASH

5. The Captain for sending him there in the first place

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What an ominous post this ended up being. Re-reading the pre-kick posts gives a whole new perspective to them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This was on page 6, and it was posted like within minutes of it happening,
    112494EC-897C-4C81-81C7-9FB45800E381.jpeg
    AmHog,
    34B5703E-3D71-4F9C-9232-782FFA0C5FEC.jpeg [/

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. #MeChu

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    cohensd

cohensd [95% CI]

kiwifarms.net
  4. It would more likely be a straight guy as a joke. Fags have entire systems created purely to finding sexual partners so they no longer have to fool around with guys like Chris. There is no dearth of willing right now partners. Chris is not even in consideration. This is not to say that someone would not have sex with him, but the number of people who want him as first choice is tiny tiny tiny even among sex crazed faggots. Chris is lowest tier for every group because he looks dirty and is in terrible shape. If you want a tranny with a 5-7 inch ugly growth, you can still do better than Christine. The Chris of old (young version before tranny) was was a big-titted blob.

This board is 90% fagetry. How many of them want Chris to like their duck? Other than null, who has taken quite an interest in Chris since he came out as bisexual and starting offering blowies for a quarter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. i want to fuck chris though

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Cheating on Barb isn't very gentlemanly. Actually, it's very uncouth... Unless it ends in a threesome, that is.

There's always hope. :oops:

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Feeling Feels.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. All Chris has to do is promise to ask first :tomgirl:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Green Puddin

Green Puddin Fucking Idiot

kiwifarms.net
  8. Please don't be mad for me necro-ing. I know there's other threads, but the main TMG one seemed to be he best to post this.

:story:

What's one of my favorite expressions besides "Extreme"? Its the idea that eventually "Hindsight has become that."

Well, enough time has past, summer is nearly over, and the Youtuber community is just about to unload itself and its opinions. Many were at TMG this year, and are only now reflecting on it now that the busy summer season is over.

You see guys, despite Stone Cutter-like people constantly insisting that there's nothing left to do with Chris, and the insistence that no one "Touches the poo", the fact is that there's going to be more exposure to Chris-Chan than ever.

I don't even need to post any videos to show what I'm talking about. Just look up "Too Many Games 2018." Many Youtubers have gotten their own footage of Hedgehog Chris tumbled onto the ground, picking up random comments of other people, and all these professional money makers are doing is walking past, filming their common "Convention Walkthrough" videos.

The potential references to Chris's altercation are gonna start, and halfway already has. I swear The Game Chasers referenced it in episode 70, filmed in Philadelphia just after Too Many Games. Jay makes a very, very, very minor reference of "Something may show up." Very minor, but my headcannon says he's talking about Chris. And then, there's Justin Silverman, who's perhaps one of the most professional people in the video game community Chris has associated with. I just found out that Silverman is a cast member of Cinemassacre. My big rule on the internet/Youtube community is that if you work for James Rolfe, you are the real deal. Even the slightest reference Justin Silverman could make regarding Chris on a Cinemassacre show will literally give birth to a whole new generation of Chris-Chan discoverers and watchers.

Guys, really. We've gotta get ready. Because Chriiis, will always be there.

• Autistic  x 4
    •  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.