• ”Dear leader's justice is so swift.”

2018-08-05 - Anna's GambitAnna McLerran's attempt to seize Chris's attention for herself

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Sunday at 4:50 PM.

1. screenshot-twitter.com 2018-08-05 13-49-31.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-08-05 13-52-52.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-08-05 13-54-22.png

screenshot-twitter.com 2018-08-05 13-56-48.png

• Informative  x 24
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    #1 The American Hedgehog, Sunday at 4:50 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 4:57 PM
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 23
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    thismanlies

thismanlies Stealing goats and looting corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Anna and Rocky were too busy doing nothing to help Chris.

• Agree Agree x 34
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. lol, Chris wants an apology from @Null for talking smack about his so-called good friends when Null has done the heavy lifting trying the bring the Idea Guys to justice.

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  4. I get Chris is trying to defend his "friends" which is nice and all and I agree that he's the only one that should call law enforcement. However their explanation of not helping just comes of as an half ass excuse of just not wanting to help or just not wanting to get involved, while KF (especially null) has been helping since the extortion came to light.

Edit:Whatever (if anything) happens to those speds who took advantage of Chris will be too good for them. They deserve to get it worse than Chris has ever gotten over the years and more.

• Agree Agree x 18
    #5 BeanBidan, Sunday at 5:03 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 5:11 PM
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Is Newtype just space autism?

kiwifarms.net
  5. And remember kids, KF is still enemy number one, even after trying to pull his fat bum out of the mud.

Chris will never learn. He will never ever be able to tell apart a friend from a false friend.
    Which is entertaining and sad at the very same time.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "Sorry Chris, I can't be bothered to spend half an hour helping you talk to the cops! I'm just soooo stressed out from my finals!" - Anna

(And yes, that's how it really went down.)

• Informative Informative x 37
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    #7 The Captain, Sunday at 5:16 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 5:33 PM
    The Captain

The Captain You and The Captain.. make it happen!
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  7. A public apology no less since Chris brought it up in public.

If it wasn't for Null and the tard guard Chris would still be shitting on his floor and giving all his money to the ideafags.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. And Anna would be ignoring him like she always does, doing her own thing.

Y'know - skateboarding and going to college at 33.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #9 The Captain, Sunday at 5:18 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 8:46 PM
    The Captain

The Captain You and The Captain.. make it happen!
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  9. Chris has deleted the tweets defending Anna and Rocky and calling on Null to apologize, instead reposting the tweet about the Rekieta Law video.

• Informative Informative x 21
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  10. RxKYXk6.png

• Winner  x 42
    • Semper Fidelis  x 7
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah, I think Anna either said something, or less likely, a troll got to Chris and tried to drive a wedge between Chris and Null.

Either way that's a matter to be settled privately and Chris is gonna have to eventually write it off as a disagreement among mutual friends.

Now I gotta find that tweet and translate all the comments. The person who redacted the names didn't bother doing it to Asif's profile photo.

• Like Like x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #12 Pony Horn, Sunday at 5:28 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 6:12 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh yeah, let's just all relay this video to the Virginia Law Enforcement like Chris told us.

It's about time for Null and his fellow mongo handlers to ramp up their support for our favorite autistic manchild. Yay.

• Mad on the Internet  x 12
    • Autistic  x 9
    • Like  x 3
    • Dumb  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. It's going to happen eventually, you can't control Chris' autism. Chris will eventually go with the person who paints the rosiest, most delusion picture in the future.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah....just fuck wow. What a ungrateful, selfish little shit. Seriously, null and Marvin and anyone else invved with this mess do not owe a apology to anyone. This is the thanks you get from Chris after you try and help him, thanks and a passive aggressive post. And yeah, Chris needs to be the one to send the video to LE. Null, Marvin, and everyone else shouldn't have to as Chris is a grown man capable of speaking for himself and he's competent enough to care for himself.

• Agree  x 6
    • Winner  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  15. Chris isn’t a child and Rocky and Anne aren’t Chris’s ward.

I know it’s a sad and unfortunate situation but both those people seem to be more acquaintances than actual freinds and it’d be pretty absurd for them to be expected to run after Chris and sort out his problems whenever something goes wrong in his life.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Chris has relied on them for advice and help for years.
    Hypothetically, if someone you knew with a mentally disability came to you for help - and explained that he was getting cyberbullied and extorted out of money, that he felt forced into recording himself punching himself and his mother, and shitting on the floor.
    Would you really turn to him and say "nah, I'm too busy - you're someone else's problem"?
    And if you did, do you think it would be fair for people online to call you a bad friend?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Actually, back when Chris had a media manager, Jessica Quinn tried very hard to get Chris to cut them off, but to no avail even though the delusion was on her side.

Chris responds to what Chris wants, and what he wants is really unpredictable at times, as befitting of the original lolcow.

• Agree Agree x 8
    neural

neural Judgement is Coming
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I should clarify that I don't play along with the fictional stuff. I've asked everyone who'll listen to not do so, and react only to what is grounded in reality, or change the topic if it's just a story about fantasy. None of the people who are mutual friends of me and Chris entertain the fantasy.

Chris really likes having friends and being popular. He wants a big circle of people who talk to him so he has people at hand all the time. In the year of 2017, Chris was very lonely, which is why Wise's and Boyd's twisted "friendship" was something he went along with.

I would definitely prefer Chris have Anna and other IRL friends stay on his side, but Anna is trying to be a possessive weirdo and her first instinct in seeing me say that she didn't do enough (an objectively true statement as far as I'm concerned) is to try and get Chris to stop talking to everyone but her. That's literally her demand. "Stop talking to people that aren't me."

Chris's online circle of friends is like 20 people. They're usually creative types who are very Social Justice-y who are unconditionally nice to Chris but are, so far, willing to keep talks with Chris public and avoid sycophantically endorsing his fictional comforts. I'm OK with how it's running so far but I'm very, very wary of it becoming something rotten.

Anna is telling Chris to drop this entire cabal. Drop Marvin, drop Captain, drop me, drop all these people he's met in person at BronyCon and who've given him art and plushies and all sorts of cool shit, and confide entirely in her -- a woman who messages him once a month tops and prioritized "studying for finals" over "filing a police report and excising extortionists from Chris's life". Chris shows no inclination in doing that. I didn't even ask Chris to delete those tweet and he never addressed me regarding an apology. I think at this point he wants her to get along or get lost.

And let me say this, before people get any ideas, and preemptively before anything happens: I am happy to help Chris as long as he wants my help. If he ever decides to trust some dipshit and cut me off, I'm not going to be personally affected by it. I'm going to reinvest the time I spend per month helping Chris into masturbating and playing Dota 2 because that's more fun. If you're a "helper" who likes helping people, which is genuinely something I see myself as, one life lesson I can pass along is that you can never, ever help someone who doesn't want to be helped. If that ends up being Chris, that sucks, but that's life.

But until that happens, welcome to ...

• Informative  x 23
    • Winner  x 15
    • Semper Fidelis  x 7
    • Feels  x 7
    • Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    #19 Null, Sunday at 7:34 PM
    Last edited: Sunday at 7:39 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm not really sure what to do aside from say "You should go to the police" or if I'd seen the chat logs seriously consider if Chris would be better off in a group home like Rocky did but then again since he's not either of their responsibilities it'd not be for me to say.

It's not like either of those people are in a position to help Chris win a blackmail case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.