• ”The stupid bitch can't even set the house on fire. She cant even do that right.”

Interests 6/22 - Chris at Too Many Games conventionDay 2 - Chris has a meltdown, kicked out of con for boundary issues, kissing attendees

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by crayolasword, Friday at 3:39 PM.

?

Who's to blame for Chris being kicked out?

1. Christine

2. The Convention itself

3. CJ

4. CLYDE CASH

5. The Captain for sending him there in the first place

Results are only viewable after voting.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    waheey

waheey Fatass.

kiwifarms.net
  1. This is fucking CHANTASTIC!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahaha. No molest the attendies Chris.

• Autistic  x 31
    • Mad on the Internet  x 17
    • Dumb  x 15
    • Dislike  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong Shunned for Islamophobia.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Chris looks like he plopped down on a walkway with an active table next to him so I imagine a ton of people saw Chris doing this but not everyone wants to stay and watch some weird guy sob on the floor. It seems the people who stopped to record did so purely because they knew it was Chris.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  3. What are your rules for cosplay weapons?

• No Live Steel – including swords, bayonets, and knives (sheathed or not), star knives, metal armor, any objects made of metal that have an edge (sharp or not)
    • No Projectile Weapons of any kind – including but not limited to – airsoft guns, bb guns, pellet guns, crossbows, dart guns, blowguns, water guns, pistols, stun guns, and tasers. Exception to the rule is guns with an orange non removable tip and if they have no movable parts.
    • No Real Bows or authentic arrows
    • No Nunchaku – of any kind will be permitted. A nunchaku is defined as two sticks with a short chain or rope in between.
    • No explosives or chemicals – of any kind including, but not limited to: sparklers, smoke powder or fireworks.
    • If the item is illegal in the State of Pennsylvania, it is illegal inside of the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
    A bat is fine according to these rules, there's a lot of characters who use bats. Yeah carrying a bat around is weird but people carry weird shit at these places. My guess is he tried to do the same shit to a girl as he has been the guys.

• Informative Informative x 25
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. There's legitimately another dude with a bat in the videos of the meltdown

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    AAA Badger

AAA Badger Disgusting worthless NEET

kiwifarms.net
  5. Heh, any report on what's going on?

• Agree Agree x 4
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm assuming the latter in my reply, because people seemed to enjoy his presence. I'm waiting to see what the actual story is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. he had a meltdown. not sure about what. hopefully he wasn't kicked out

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Lurker

Lurker TAKE A REST
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm pretty sure he won't be welcome back and was/is being kicked out, if he behaves around the LEOs he's probably going to walk scot free legally, a ticket at worse if he chimps out I posted the county's jail links.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. AAA Badger

AAA Badger Disgusting worthless NEET

kiwifarms.net
  10. There's definitely a Twitter rant from him in store, whatever the reason for the meltdown is.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    waheey

waheey Fatass.

kiwifarms.net
  11. ...How terrible. Not going to speculate at the moment, too many unknowns. I'm skeptical it was due to him getting 'too close' to attenders but who knows.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.net
  12. (if you're very autistic then I'll point out that anything written on twitter is unconfirmed. I'm just documenting this for historical purposes)

upload_2018-6-23_20-4-18.png
    http://archive.fo/4cIGJ

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Agree Agree x 5
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog #cuckademicInTheMaking
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. waheey

waheey Fatass.

kiwifarms.net
  14. He was insisting meeting this guy named CJ who was obviously a troll and I told him not to. He refused to talk about CJ. I told him if he did anything or asked him to do anything he didn't like to just walk away.

It's too early to tell, but if it was this guy, just know there are no rules. I will go after your entire family.

• Informative  x 55
    • Feels  x 26
    • Winner  x 11
    • Semper Fidelis  x 8
    • Autistic  x 7
    • Dumb  x 6
    • Mad on the Internet  x 6
    •  x 5
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Wonder if he's going to have a catastrophic nuclear meltdown in YouTube later.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Called this shit. Now besides what triggered his meltdown, the question is will he be introspective and come to terms with why he freaked out, and salvage the trip somehow by doing something else in the area for at least the day, or will he rush back to 14B to be consoled by Momma and the hoard?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. That's weird. I wonder what in the hell he said that made Chris so adamant about meeting him and so reluctant to talk about it.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Kinda jumping the gun there dude.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Late Late x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Good looking on you @Null

One thing that seems to spread to all but the most deplorable cows, us dang dirty Kiwis seem to look out for cows more than the rest of the world.

I do wonder what all happened it'll unfold piece by piece I'm sure.

• Agree  x 21
    • Feels  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.