• “I feel horrible for indulging my curiosity”

Dragoneer / Preyfar / firepyro / Sean Piche / Spottybitch / Princess PicheFurAffinity's incompetent, lazy, dogfucker-defending, scam artist leader who got cucked by a brony

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by nonnewtonian, Sep 8, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. Pretty sure your doctor would refer you to a nutritionist

• Agree  x 4
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Flareon

Flareon Dank Dark Magician

kiwifarms.net
  2. Pretty sure it's also Piche just wanting some sort of asspats while also being lazy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    c-no

c-no Spazz Maticus

kiwifarms.net
  3. Went through and collected a lot of the tweets asking for Dragoneer to make any statement about the zaush situation while he opts to instead sperg about the prices of GPUs because of those dirty dang crypto miners

meanwhile in dragoneer land:
    dragoneerhotdog1.png
    http://archive.is/aQmPg

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  4. So Dragoneer shat himself and did nothing? What a surprise.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Jaiman

Jaiman 810!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm pretty sure it's not too late to lose weight if you are still able to move and do things on your own. And yet, he considers outright dying a more viable option than diet and workout. Jesus...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #265 Stock Photo James, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I almost wonder if they could light a fire under Dragoneer's ass if rather than reporting the obvious pedo stuff to FA, which is just going to cover for Zaush, they took it to IMVU instead?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    Super Collie

Super Collie Oo De Lally
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. There was that coder who didn't get paid by FA until he took it to IMVU. He got paid by IMVU after it was brought to their attention.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. He's fat.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catgirl (Male) Rights Activist
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Cross posting because relevant to Dragoneer, FurAffinity and IMVU.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm convinced that IMVU would be the type to make contemptible memes like this right here, a bigger deal than wholesale CP distribution. This is why nobody loves you Sean.

#270 NumberingYourState, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState WORTH IT ×

kiwifarms.net
  11. I just want IMVU to boot his incompetent ass.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Maybe then the site could be something decent. Not great, but decent. Won't stop certain things from being prominent, but hey, one bit at a time, right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.net
  13. Dragoneer's tactic for concerns like this is just to ignore them until they go away.

I don't know if IMVU would give a frick either, but boy it would sure be sweet to see him booted. Word is he mostly just plays video games all day on their dime.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. dogpatch did a big tweet thread on "dragoneer should be held accountable for content on the site blah blah blah" here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patri...furr-patch-packrat.31959/page-11#post-3343096

but some people are taking that initiative and going further and deleting all the content they had uploaded to FA like this guy:
    guydeleting3.png
    http://archive.is/HPR59
    attachments:
    guydeleting1.jpg
    guydeleting2.jpg

other people are leaking trouble tickets:
    girldelete3.png
    http://archive.is/D6qVm
    attachments:
    girldelete1.jpg
    girldelete2.jpg

Will dragoneer do something about this brewing userbase mutiny? :optimistic:

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. To be honest, I dont think he should. This is what.. the billionth time something has happened? and people have screamed and vowed to never return, then come back next week. rinse, repeat.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dammit Todd

Dammit Todd Pick up your shit and get a job.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I know about kingsmiggles. They like to bitch and whine about things a lot. If it wasn't FurAffinity they'd be bitching about it existing on youtube or some shit.

Ignore them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor sex haver

kiwifarms.net
  17. Oh, is it that time where the "Mass Furry Exodus from FA" thing is happening again? Yeah, just give it a few days, it'll be overlooked and they'll still use the site cause their fantards won't leave it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    DemonBox

DemonBox Autistic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  18. I think in particular the SJWs will leave the damn site.

There's a difference in nazism in fiction and nazism in real life. When you use nazism in fiction, it doesn't depict that you support it at all, you are just simply inserting it into a working fiction that can be creative, If you couldn't have nazism in fiction, Wolfenstein 3D wouldn't exist. Nazism in real life on the other hand, is a threat to society. However this is the internet. So both fiction and real life nazism will be considered "promoting nazism" by the social justice warriors.

If anything, I'd say the far-lefts are basically jackasses right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    FaggotMao

FaggotMao Humanity is at its peak with autism

kiwifarms.net

19. Reminds me of the drama with ThisCrispyKat who drew Nazi Care Bears and people wanting her banned off dA. SJWs over think things. They seem to be fine with someone drawing inflated titties but a Nazi would set them off.

Puar

Puar Yiffy Yaff.

kiwifarms.net
  20. They've always been like this, they just want things their way.

Even if Dragoneer is a fucking idiot, I do gotta commend him on the fact that as a site owner that he's not fully bending over backwards for these pissbabies along with that incompetent gaggle he calls a staff.

DemonBox

DemonBox Autistic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.