Why does LSD use disqualify you for Scientology?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Ball of Fluff

Re: Why does LSD use disqualify you for Scientology?

Post by Ball of Fluff » Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

It's only a disqualification for SO. But yeah, your point is valid.

I personally do not discount the fucktard factor.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Because you can get better "cognitions" from a 1 dollar tab of LSD than you can get from half a million dollars worth of scientology.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Apocalyptic

Post by Apocalyptic » Fri May 06, 2011 12:29 am

I wonder how many “SPs” he “examined” before he came up with his 100% scientific determinations about them?
Mr. Hubbard had no need nor desire to examine 'any' individuals to come up with his '100% scientific determinations' about them. For the simple reason his 'understanding' of science was eclipsed by his 'experience' of both black and white magic. Which eclipse is symptomatic of 'experience trumping facts', for the better part of humanity.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

Stuff like this brings to mind "Ron's Research Room."

Savor that for a minute.

Ron's Research Room

I don't know how the Apollo was laid out but I assume Hubbard had a fairly large suite in the prime real estate on that ship. As a staff member back when Hubbard sailed around secret locations in the East Indies on his little ship. Yes, I said, little ship. All the promotion inside scientology made that vessel seem like it was absolutely huge but that Grenada video gives it a better sense of scale and it wasn't all that big.

Anyway within scientology back in those times people on mission from the sea organization would often talk about Ron's Research Room. Eventually we had a mission arrive at our org that came to tell us all about Ron. They showed us pictures of Ron's Research Room.

I was expecting to see apparatus for experiments, an auditing table set up with an e-meter and a big library of books. I mean I had the idea that if someone is doing research and they had a research room that room would be full of stuff with which to do research.

Ron's Research Room was a large room with large windows that let in a lot of light. In the room there was a desk with some office paraphernalia on it and a big ashtray and a chair -- one chair.

Looking at that picture put the never spoken or written (until now) question in my mind, "How does he do research in that room? There's nothing in it."
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Wieber wrote:Stuff like this brings to mind "Ron's Research Room."

Savor that for a minute.

Ron's Research Room

I don't know how the Apollo was laid out but I assume Hubbard had a fairly large suite in the prime real estate on that ship. As a staff member back when Hubbard sailed around secret locations in the East Indies on his little ship. Yes, I said, little ship. All the promotion inside scientology made that vessel seem like it was absolutely huge but that Grenada video gives it a better sense of scale and it wasn't all that big.

Anyway within scientology back in those times people on mission from the sea organization would often talk about Ron's Research Room. Eventually we had a mission arrive at our org that came to tell us all about Ron. They showed us pictures of Ron's Research Room.

I was expecting to see apparatus for experiments, an auditing table set up with an e-meter and a big library of books. I mean I had the idea that if someone is doing research and they had a research room that room would be full of stuff with which to do research.

Ron's Research Room was a large room with large windows that let in a lot of light. In the room there was a desk with some office paraphernalia on it and a big ashtray and a chair -- one chair.

Looking at that picture put the never spoken or written (until now) question in my mind, "How does he do research in that room? There's nothing in it."
That's a fascinating story, Wieber! No doubt others had the same thought as you did. Funny, too - you had physical proof that he apparently did no research. (As we all seem to see here, though many Scientologists can't is that there's hardly anything that's 100% true. Even Nibs said his father only lied 99% of the time...)
"The truth is out there."

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Sometimes intuition takes its time. There may be a very insidious reason for wanting people on staff in the sea organization to have never taken LSD. It might be that if they have never taken it and have no experience with its effects they will be hit harder by it whenever they might leave and become critical and it is used against them.

Check out the following:

In 1995 scientology managed a raid on Arnie Lerma, as detailed here: http://www.lermanet.com/cos/raid.html

Arnie Lerma said that during that raid the cult placed LSD on his toothbrush.

"During the raid, a massive dose of LSD was placed on a toothbrush. An electric one.

"Enough, IMHO, that had I used it Saturday night, I likely would have been tripping my brains out, up for days...then after going quietly mad - as if the stress of the raid, the searching of my HOME, the vision of my evil antagonists, the $cientologists crawling like roaches over my personal belongings.

"What went wrong ... I'm too frugal, I don't spend much on myself, having been battling corruption for many years...I should have replaced that toothbrush head, a long time ago. The gears inside are badly worn, and I HAVE to run it, under HOT water for some time, perhaps 30 seconds, then turn the motor on, for it to loosen up and not jam."

There's more detail. This from: http://www.lermanet.com/cos/motion22.html
Arnie Lerma wrote:After the shock of the raid itself, that Saturday morning, I didn't brush my teeth until perhaps Sunday night, drank some water from an open gallon jug of spring water, and then brushed my teeth. Please bear with me. Having suffered from "CFS" Chronic Fatigue Syndrome from some 6 years, I have been only able to muster the physical strength to work intermittently, and suffer from forgetful lapses, and frankly, am just hanging on to the home I have owned for 10 years. Being very tight-fisted with money, I should have replaced the toothbrush head many, many months ago, it is worn, and must be run under hot water, while running, to loosen it up, so it continues to run while brushing one's teeth. This is important, and frankly, this small fact is what saved me. After rinsing it very well under hot water I brushed my teeth and went to bed. About an hour later, I found myself VERY paranoid, and unable to relax. I attributed this, at first, to the extreme stress of the raid, until, some minutes later, I noted how clammy, and sweaty my palms were, and then, with my eyes shut, I began to hallucinate, geometric images
I got out of bed, and then realized, having taken LSD in the 1960's perhaps 10 times, that I had been drugged. I called Kemp Harshman, and described these events, he told me to call the

police and make a report and go to the hospital. . Being 'self-employed', and having gone far into debt already, I had let my hospitalization insurance lapse. So I did not relish a call to the emergency room at 2AM and the billing for what was now obvious to me, as an 'Acid Trip' of mild intensity. The police came, and refused to take a report, not knowing how to 'write it up', a friend who was staying with me at the time, can testify as to these events. A Detective J. M. Moore, of the Arlington County police department, came to my home some time later, and listened to my story. I knew it was 'incredible', so I directed him to some of the affidavits I had scanned and uploaded onto America Online' (not having any archives to place in his hands) and he took the toothbrush and tried to get it tested. His superior refused to authorize the expensive test, without "someone in custody". His phone number was at that time 703 358 4051. I also realized that even if it tested positive, who is to say, I didn't place it there myself to 'frame' the cult'. I also saved a urine sample that to this day is in the back of my refrigerator. The toothbrush is still in the possession of Detective Moore at this date.

I recounted this story some weeks later to Jay Brown at Ross Dixon as well as Attorneys from Faegre and Benson, & they too refused to let me speak. So I remained silent, for some time, until I learned from Larry Wollershiem, that they had done this to others, Paulette Cooper, (Author of Scandal of Scientology) (and survivor of years of litigation and harassment that culminated in FBI raids of church premises) and another name I don't recall. Paulette has confirmed an incident similar to this, I believe Dennis Erlich has recounted a similar incident, after learning this, one night, in late September, I recounted the story, 'live', on an Internet chat channel to critics of Scientology, just to unburden myself, so I would feel a bit better. Tom Klemesrud, in litigation with the RTC in the Erlich case, also claims to have been drugged during an incident with the cult.
Scientology's OSA Puts LSD on Pregnant Woman's Toothbrush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRK3O4430g
Doris Lessing

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Stan Shmenge wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am
Can't they "run it out" with the purif?
Because Scientology is no science and Hubbard is just guessing what he can get away with all the time. and then change it and blame a strange mutation that always arrives from those who does not obey him completely. I We look at Scientology like a fairytale i guess that Hubbard from own experience could not separate what effect was caused by what drug he had used, primarily or by its prolonged effect in combination with a lot of other.

If Hubbard instead of Auditing Solanum heritages like a tomato, would have tried to apply the E-meter and measuring this effect from electron shell jumping in shell-codes of molecular transforming and emitting light by triboluminescence he could probably easily find a way to write a nice story about it. Explaining the ruling role in a bottle of filled with LSD salt flashing from molecule to molecule and tearing it down, at the same time the light appears, just as the strong visibility in blacklight, UVC. Hubbard did probably know that a long time of using very heavy doses often can show up as irreversible results. And to keep the normal tunnel-sight in the fairytale Scientology Hubbard could not add any positives about hallucinogenic therapeutically. My guess is that even small time users mi8ght be harder to catch up as ketchup in a cult.

Why not start seeing time in itself as a natural hallucinogen used frequently by scientology, or rather time of sleep-deprived state, in which the will gets weaker and the obeying tendency stronger as well as the hallucinogenic tendency in the awaken state. When you sleeping and do the very same, you can for sure label it a dream. And inside of Scientology the spelling and meaning of words in the lingo is in severe interplay. Leading to a black and white thing with extrapolated colors in the end of the tunnel-sight-
Stan Shmenge wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am
Can't they "run it out" with the purif?
I think a better questing is why cant purif cleanse out itself?
Probably because. one accept the thing to begin with --- I guess mostly because a drug can you stop with, but learned illusions that are communicated and shared in illusory states are harder to forget and stop referring to. This questions is just one example of that.

Why cant Purif run out the naturally hallucinating Scizophrenics?
The answer is the very same, Hubbard know that he does not know this at all and is pretty sure that it will backfire to soon, so Hubbard prefer to blame any other who tries to deal with the problem. Basically because Scientology is a fairytale and it cannot connect to reality in that way so
1 Schizophrenia and any other disease of the mental mind
2 cannot be treated by Scientology, because there it would proof itself by it's uselessness.
3 Perfectly healthy is easier to fool because they have larger reserves to play with

The modern science of mental health is a commercial selling point empty and cold, but the illusion of knowing is the thing that gives the point = it flows better when its cheap and the extra energy is there to make us feel rich. noting less nothing more.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm

One of the major things that cults do to keep their followers from leaving, in line and under control is inducing a euphoric hypnotic trance state. There are different methods employed in doing this in the different cults. In Scientology the TRs achieve this as does auditing. The results achieved section on their grade chart never mentions this but every single service delivered in Scientology has 'euphoric hypnotic trance state' as a result.

The achievement of this state by a person coming into a cult convinces them they have arrived at the one true road to spiritual enlightenment and maybe even tons o' cash along the way. I call this the indoctrination point. Security organizations could call it the radicalization point. It could also be called setting the hook. From that point on the cult owns the recruit and it maintains its ownership and control by doling out and taking away the euphoric hypnotic trance state.

Recreational drugs also induce a euphoric hypnotic trance state. So who needs membership in a cult when one can achieve the desired euphoric state of mind without all the long hours of hard work, cramped living quarters, low quality food, regular punishments, and being an expendable pawn under the control of the cult? Besides, I'm not recommending anyone turn to taking recreational drugs but compared to the expense and the risk of being in a cult, cocaine, for example, is cheaper and safer.
Doris Lessing

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Wieber wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm
One of the major things that cults do to keep their followers from leaving, in line and under control is inducing a euphoric hypnotic trance state. There are different methods employed in doing this in the different cults. In Scientology the TRs achieve this as does auditing. The results achieved section on their grade chart never mentions this but every single service delivered in Scientology has 'euphoric hypnotic trance state' as a result.

The achievement of this state by a person coming into a cult convinces them they have arrived at the one true road to spiritual enlightenment and maybe even tons o' cash along the way. I call this the indoctrination point. Security organizations could call it the radicalization point. It could also be called setting the hook. From that point on the cult owns the recruit and it maintains its ownership and control by doling out and taking away the euphoric hypnotic trance state.

Recreational drugs also induce a euphoric hypnotic trance state. So who needs membership in a cult when one can achieve the desired euphoric state of mind without all the long hours of hard work, cramped living quarters, low quality food, regular punishments, and being an expendable pawn under the control of the cult? Besides, I'm not recommending anyone turn to taking recreational drugs but compared to the expense and the risk of being in a cult, cocaine, for example, is cheaper and safer.
Hmm that sounds interesting
And hallucination high up in the semantic field over basic interpretation. As the master E-motive of sensing in what is right and wrong. That for sure must be strong. And in fact not even mentioned or recognized as a hallucination being the master hallucination. The super-positioned master hallucination as the experience of the clear state that then expands to OT. I see so many strange signs there. In the latest of the triad spelling, saying, handling.
That thing would by principle give a short circuit in the pleasure center, and weighting in everything else from that point of hacking or hijacked e-motives, hmm that makes sense. And sense it what it makes.
Intrasexual metrotrain too-too Halo?
On the other side of the very same tunnel-sight the blindness of concentrating to happyness of me and mine art in the formula Homo Novis.
I want to make my master happy, happier than ever too too
Sadly it is not at all able to listening to other signals from e-motives nearby.
But reasonable logic, the sequrity and sense of knowing the certainty comes from the closeness to the walls as featured in any tunnel-sight, where i am always cloose to recall - by supply and demand in the fundamental assembler which is just another name to rewards system in functional echo.
I have wondered about some of the signs for a while ... and yes! this could fit in.

Squaring the circling to triangulate the tunnel, yes this could go
then everything has to circle around the energetics of how to triangulate in the deep embedded will of Ubermensch or the HOMO NOVIS

Yes this could explain a lot.

But not at all get near the strangely adds and things they have outbound
That seems more like a prayer from turkeys to thanksgiving.
-we shall all marching to Babel .... the shit that really hits the piloerector and gives the skin the iconistic cone like the map of high buildings iconistics all over the skin like cold turkey. Egg smelling hardcore crackpot. from some site of it. Tower a cone up in my iconism point in tunnel.

Maps in iconistic things, maps in iconistic building. maps in triangulating thing. Takes the weakest thing and makes the hardest thing - from hair to horn with the same substance and the weakest protein. Just like the tears from the crying three, heating it up by the forces of Vulcan, yo-yo got vulcanized rubber.

Hmm could even explain the strange undertones in cognitive juicy fruit, that tends to be chewed upon. Orbit would be more …

All this talk about turkeys loves in thanksgiving has always made me feel – this is to much – just like this. Ok, here i can being to get a grip of me and myself in the same role from dreaming of total freedom, getting to prison and becoming a guard.

And yes the naturalization’s of Giza Mac Pear & Son, that can not be natural to most of us in a country where Kim Ill sung did NOT invent the hamburger already 2009. And if he did he made meatballs out of logic’s with his own flesh.

I must guess that the naturalism and the emotional perceived clarity comes from the most natural thing water as the frozen state in crystalline ice - i see - naturalism naturalized. The naturalized thing.

"Doling out ownership"
(thread in new net in net to teller in bioenegetic of the pen thad writes the picture of reality from assembler) amplified in the VTA Controller of feed to NASa or the aggravated Nucleus accombens septi as the reward system tabernacle, hmm sounds likely. And the one that makes the assembler is main sensor of sense.

Hmm. how history gravitates in future by

Hmm. Mankind: Your History Acts as Your Gravity: Zwang ont Wahn
In Personal History, Directing Passion, and Media Studies –in wave to assembler, yes that could do.

Drugs Cults and Alcohol is good for learning! And this rule has always been the very fundaments to alcoholism. Braincells not just go away. Alcoholics gain braincellts to, and what they do with these new braincells might come as no surprise to no one. but this is just my interpret of the networking state. Better drinker your history as your gravity. Wonder what Scientology do to the brain density.

5HTA2 is the great sluicing meat flow in my map. Breath in Period point

Scientology

Zero tone in Scientology LSD & Net bending period cycle

Post by Scientology » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Zero tune in G - as one Zero in G
The Controller in net turnover & The Hallucinogenic receptor5HTa2, 5HTa2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-HT2A_receptor
Yes anxiety, sleep and addiction makes sense here & so used by Scientology

And every known 5HT SSRI does give more released BDNF a factor that could be used to build non addicted net and new pattern. Just as exercise in the free. Brain damage gives higher levels of BDNF, because brain wanto heal. And now feeding BDNF into VTA the tabernacle to the reward system, of cause its cause will grow, at the costs of the overall integral. A strong Self in this function might probably be dangerous to any slave driving cult or slavedriver in the occult.

To save him to see the very results of his own handling.
My completely personal interpret of David Miscavige's reason of the shrinking density of being present at Gold base. Just seeing the wakings from the hole to the tunnel under the road to showers and ... Under the road into the tunnel sight i am seeing

The density of the brain in this individuals in the hole, i dont know if the major mass of the cognitive scars will show up. But like the drug user they are pushed in the hole by their own will to be holy - that is truly a chill. And the master has left the slave to do their own digging drill. 5HTA2 Hijacked-kept in low, broken down just like any drug controlling the associations in concentric's, and hence has the outbound behavioristic out of that tunnel as the disconnection, just like any drug characteristics.

I Hope it is obvious how the eternal battery of Xenu has many similarities to L Ron Hubbard systemic Hijacks. By the self applied corrections towards the gravity of meaning. Emphatic towards the master.
The hack in the reward system by VTA amplifikation like BDNF & GDNF straight in VTA - Making function grow out of its integral - Just taking out the breaks of the ABS Trackting, growing until breaking down itself, by its weight. Also means wise to stay in the tunnel where one is Able to the chain.

The Crystalline Naturalize
Yo-Yo so frozen and cold anyone can find a golden nugget of their own as long as they can control the country yard it was found upon. And even find a bear to rope in bolted clothing. Just out of dash wing of being.

Hmm not many things does squaring the circle
or circle in the squares - but this might do the triangulation in pyramids

The real Science behind Scientology would be the holy hijacks of marketing management by projecting lies, that statistically works in tested randomization. The Demonization of the competitors L Ron Hubbard yet was so close seems to work, by hook hook curling the tunnel-sight.L Ron Hubbard revealed the Science in Scientology by disguising the competitors as the demonized making a way for his own canonization. The Evolution and Extinction of Science Fiction by deleting the label, can be labeled Science in fraudulent behaviorism.

The Organized Hallucination of the mass killer
Heating up the weakest thing in common common and sell it on the commodity as the Vulcanizing thing in the same substance - the transformation from Hair to Horn, by the general statistics of the moves in the correlation = HEAT - E-Meter Auditing by HOT SPOT in the DOGMA

Click
on top of the system hijack
was the reward in programing
the fundamental transformation move GOTO 10 & have a spin, tilt & Flip. Ok got it.
Triangulation to Circle in the Square
*click*

Hole is thick echo in the Hole - Square in canvas
*click*

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Wieber wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm
-And this is highlighting the needs for Narconon as the pseudo thing that keeps the illusion going ?
-While at the same time introducing a very similar addiction ?

Acting on same receptor being main Competitor
If recreational drugs are the main competitions to the brain hacks similar to Scientology. L Ron Hubbard really hates competition and that's the general incitement of the one pretending to deliver an uniquely solution, just for you my Bell - Telephony Telephoto, from cell to soul. It is hugely important to keep the competitions away from the core. that's why Narconon is the hallway to loving a door.
Cocaine as the natural born crack in the family bond and nature of disconnection, the local anesthesia in central places - The things that makes disconnection so easy. Not even Sigmund Freud wrote about this specific topic, maybe because other things came to his mind when investigating the characteristics of it.

yes that is no stranger to mind. More that Scientology so hard-necked into the very principle, obey the same rule. Hmm the principal relatives of the same flow in function has to be banned otherwise the similarity becomes to obvious. Thy shall only one master tech follow because your pyramide neurons with all its 5HTA2 content in your content management system CMS - shall compute me as your programmer - GOTO 10 and shell code in decoding dingbats, be happy when understanding me from this point.
-Add time to point, find your tunnel.

Hippocampus C3 Bending strangulator wave wing - itching - restart -
Grassroots into the milky way + acid into it = Cheesus cottage cheese

Demonization before Canonization
The hallway to loving a door and knowing handle and hinges.Thank you for traveling in time with us;:
- A draped sling over the halter – that leads in to the little red barn – come in loccomo - la vacca parade ox - vaccination is bad - you are good because you are mine. Psycho cannibalistic saying like a draped sling over the halter – that leads in to the little red barn –
my eggs in your bird's house, chucco. Then your disconnection goes easier for us all...

No link found between psychedelics and psychosis
In large US survey, users of LSD and similar drugs were no more likely to have mental-health conditions than other respondents.

Benefits of 'magic mushroom' therapy long lasting
Patients given psilocybin report continued well-being a year later. Magic mushrooms The psychedelic ingredient of magic mushrooms could help manage patients' anxiety.

The benefits for people who have had positive or even mystical experiences induced by the psychedelic drug psilocybin — the psychoactive ingredient in ‘magic mushrooms’ — linger for as much as a year, according to the latest follow-up study of such patients.
Brain scans reveal how LSD affects consciousness
Drug researcher David Nutt discusses brain-imaging studies with hallucinogens. And the later works with psychedelics can also open the possibility of research with psychedelics that for several reasons seems to have been shut down. Research fund, legality of the research and so on ... Researchers have published the first images showing the effects of LSD on the human brain, as part of a series of studies that are examining how the drug causes its characteristic hallucinogenic effects. David Nutt, a neuropsychopharmacologist at Imperial College London who has previously examined the neural effects of mind-altering drugs such as the hallucinogen psilocybin — an active ingredient in magic mushrooms — was one of the study's leaders. He tells Nature what the research revealed, and how LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) might ultimately be useful in therapies.

One of the fastest and most robust antidepressant effect was surprisingly recorded on a therapeutically resistant populations (meaning having tried all of the possible effective batteries) The medicine was cheap and used mostly bu dancing & young individuals that sometimes tend to meet others in the occasionally rave party.
Rave drug holds promise for treating depression fast
Companies and clinicians turn to ketamine to treat mental-health disorder as pipeline of new drugs dries up.
That might give spelling effects of the drugs as an tool-set in the box they made from, halo atom, bonding molecularity.

Magic-mushroom drug lifts depression in first human trial
Researchers' long fight to test psilocybin's safety finally yields fruit. A hallucinogenic drug derived from magic mushrooms could be useful in treating depression, the first safety study of this approach has concluded.
In friendly setting it has earlier been notated that friends in the group might come to express laughter after ingesting the magical mushroom (as an AHA-HAHA Conclusion) Modern science have now even recorded a possible antidepressant effect of the mushrooms. So adding one and one to the sign of meaning might even give a design

No link found between psychedelics and psychosis
In large US survey, users of LSD and similar drugs were no more likely to have mental-health conditions than other respondents. Giving the fact that the individual group that believe in something else, actually might suffer from a hallucination that might be stronger than the drug itself. The second of the new two studies, also published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, looked at 190,000 NSDUH respondents from 2008 to 2012. It also found that the classic psychedelics were not associated with adverse mental-health outcomes. In addition, it found that people who had used LSD and psilocybin had lower lifetime rates of suicidal thoughts and attempts.

“We are not claiming that no individuals have ever been harmed by psychedelics,” says author Matthew Johnson, an associate professor in the Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. “Anecdotes about acid casualties can be very powerful — but these instances are rare,” he says. At the population level, he says, the data suggest that the harms of psychedelics “have been overstated”.

Meanwhile in the non hallucination group setting of the illusion
The really deep thing in ETERNAL STOP OF AGING
Has to come when you are really dead, upon that i do agree.
Hallucinating about the history of Shit L Rons father send L Ron away to the navy trusted man, to get read of the anal eyes, tumbling.
-Read the feedbacks as point echoes in tunnel-sight
-the general contamination and tech alternation
-to a shit that never has working
Now presented as
*Keep Scientology Working
*Tech alternations or alternations of LRH pure clearness and flowing beauty
=what sounds likely to appear by steampunk laws into the boilerplate into the central outcomes of statistics

He by coincidence learned L Ron Hubbard some of the ordinary Freudian Psychoanalytic's but also of his interest in medicine as the surgeon he was cut out to be by education. So Little Lafayette Ron did listen to the swindle and strider, but mostly notated the odd things that holds the opposition.
EalRon here learned something about some images he came to change his mind about several times.

and somewhere here along the spiral curl in hooked hook HellRon came to the breaking-point of changing the ABS Traction from fiction to non fiction
He told what in fact was the fiction club about the non fiction thing that he had wrote. That shit sounded really uberfiction to them for real.

Holy is God - the main dogma XO Road cross
Best in the scriptor Kristi Wachter -
Crucified as waving walks for the crossroads of description the art without adding personal tasted of the value. Do main logos in uniform resource locating. Travel in Art.

To own the concept and change its meaning may lil elron have learned here from the wrath of the worm. snake in the basket song.
-Ann Arbour, do you often lose yourself in time, wondrously went of in drifting wonder?
-No, juicy, my father was a fisherman, my mother a fisherman's friend. So i rather netting the knit and knot as the roundups in the network, just so squaring the circle out of the rock bottom. I rather tend to lose myself in places of the localization.

Scientology in popular culture
Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief

NEWS NEWS NEWS
L Ron Hubbard is Back and here is the latest news from Hubbard

Eternity is long and robustly boring. That have made me come to love the small things in limited the life. Learn from your parts oooh, all yo-yo eternal's. The earth, the planets the atoms. I really love some of this sites .... Hubbard who has been connected to an digital e-meter across the som galaxies and solar systems first sounds really critic. that website is so tasteless .... and i love it of all my hearth, (maybe it is to be recognized as the strengths of holding facts and fiction apart as a newly gained force Lafayette Ronald have came to learn as a Thetan in the new body) .... He continues with approx the equivalent to 593 Kilometer encyclopedic books about the pure and clean beauty of Kristi Wachters Website.(every picture with the very same spelling error, so noone never can get really sure, that's for sure) He seems to try to hide his love by being hard and the phrase tasteless, could be interpreted lacks added taste and delivered clean - clear in its natural state.
The thetan earlier known by the baptized body name as L Ron Hubbard is now translocate between randomized Vacuum spots in randomize.
-Yes this is a state lacking brakes to totally that i have got the new slowfox as my loved ABS Tracking. But he shows also some critics to Scientifically hallucinations about prediction and not, he is very angry almost aggressively when he screams that It is not possible to say that prediction is not possibly, because that statement is in itself a prediction about what is possible or not.

Hubbard end with screaming again
-This is MINE HALLUCINATION OF YOU SEEING ME; NOT THE OTHER WAY around. So please get real. The cleanness of the pure data delivery of Kristi Wachter websites have helped me to reborn, Scientology can learn and reform.
That made me really perplex, because Hubbard said that it was to that spirit in practice that the true honors of all his copyright and trademarks really belongs. There is somewhat paradox in saying, tasteless, that website is nothing and its a perfect mirror of the most beautiful data-flow. So it might be assumed that the great Lafayette Ron Hubbard had find some pleasure in mirror himself in the clean and clear dataflow & really loved it. But when Hubbard signing Mayflower, dayflower in Chilean sign language i have to believe it. It was a begging on his bare knee if possible maybe he could have an update and read of the error files, as the Hubbardezee way to forum Romana in the seeds of lingo. (of this i am certain, he did not say it out of blue-papered xerox) So yes, it was Hubbard all right, closer up nothing was so certain...
Hard to know exactly why but space expert have concluded that there is nothing more important on longer space journeys than data to rely upon.

But when Hubbard mention, Tasteless, Loving Clean and beautiful in one meaning, then i know it's for sure. He has learned and now forcing me to link to the websites

Scientology Lies
Truth about Scientology
Lisa Mcpherson files

The Aberree

What is Scientology
What Is Scientology? History, Beliefs, Rules, Secrets and Facts

Xenu presents itself as the presenter of Xenu, by telling the story and inducing the tunnel-sight by pure xenography as highly Xenophobic to describing it's true nature
O position
That's it - Get a grip
Juicy Me & Icy You
Back to the first snake again, what did Hubbard learned from the most regrettable tangle of names?
From a father to a son by the biased tilt in the flip - Oz in the zoological papers from the museum of occasional writing papers. Would the forest of pulp in to paper, edge in a press of a similar watermark naming the manner of naming manner?
The natural born hacker in outsmarting Evolution -Probably etiquette's a lot of labels, re-baptizing functional law.

The math, aftermath and the fractal, juicy from amygdala to Mandelbrot
Spatial reference in weightlessness as the Perceptual factors in mental representations - juicy. Space lacks the ups and downs of planetary living in solary systems and vacuum so totally lacks brakes. Hey space.

I myself is mostly chocked, but then again whats new in chock?
Past-life regression and shit, yes the nature of hallucinative manipulation as the frameworks of creators & their representatives for sure can learn a lot by just sleep and have a dream.

Hippocampus C3 Bending strangulator wave wing - itching - restart -
Lot of things can be balanced by having a dream & so the nature of hallucination is per definition no stranger. In Narcolepsy and cataplexy the dream state creeping up from lost force in the spindle.

The Inuit squinting and shoots the pile, but misses. I awake with a scream - What are you here hallucinating about?

Scientology

The World overcategorizes in its Hallucination

Post by Scientology » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 am

Wieber wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm

I think this photo has been photoshopped. I saw it in a copy of Images of a Lifetime, a book full of photos of L. Ron Hubbard, that was in the public area of the last org I was involved with. In that picture, Hubbard was further back, shorter, and much less robust than Wilkerson. His expression was also much less confident.
In general terms
I wonder if we have a real valid generality here. From Jack Parson to Volney Mathison, Poly Grub, Ron Hubbard Jr, and all of the others that gives so freely and much just in order to help the good thing.
The Helpers are useless in the long run, shit dirty and can easily be just edited away. To me this is not just a feature in the photoshop legacy, it seems to be a overall pattern more like the one described by Ron Hubbard junior earlier.

I think Hubbard learned something in S-sense from the snake
World in the art of forming a meaning to sentence & that you all having hallucinations about it.

Let us just stereotyping the straight-line of our, so no one compares the bending into the point - then adds in time having the tunnel.

I first pretend to be lost, and i admire you. Have done a long time in distance. So you give me all you have and tries to engage-
-the truth is also - i am lost so i dont have to pretend - i know it so well -
-the snake feels the world by smelling & smelling is what i do - the core from a world so broken - out of lack in the hemispheric synchronization -
Hubbard know, so very well as he was dirty. So in the wells of his shell-code he invented something o posit, that would take away the emotional trauma of being the dirty, the sense in s-sense of being emotionally dirty, so hubbard invented the state of Clear.
although continued in major parts to change clothing and demanded several washes after the first wash to securely also wash out the washing powder, cause he knew he was dirty and had a strong need to pretend something else.
Wieber wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm

I think this photo has been photoshopped. I saw it in a copy of Images of a Lifetime, a book full of photos of L. Ron Hubbard, that was in the public area of the last org I was involved with. In that picture, Hubbard was further back, shorter, and much less robust than Wilkerson. His expression was also much less confident.
Hubbard gets more detailed, comes closer and all other diapers like the diaper the really are. Just full of shit and wanted to be near me..

The Helpers are useless in the long run, shit dirty and can easily be just edited away. To me this is not just a feature in the photoshop legacy, it seems to be a overall pattern more like the one described by Ron Hubbard junior earlier. It is my dresscode baby. it's my party, what are you hallucination about?
The others is just the epic pigs in the greater pictures of the fantastic image - with sweeteners and colors added
Just as the bassets winegums straight from the disconnected body to pig bone - a little animal magnetism in the crackpot. Spreading my point as a bullet in of the tunnel sight. Bulletin, sweet and colorful over the rainbow.
Under the bridges of time - Time - Tay Ninh assigned - Search and Destroy missions often to an unarmed population - 2/3 in pure statistics - but who count the numbers
Echoes point into time makes the tunnel - Agent Orange sprayed from the tunnel - clouding point in tunnel
Look at the fruits of the agent or agent orange as the fruit of the echoes - swindle and strider from point to tunnel in time -
Fruit of the loom - they became like aliens of the spraying .
Do not HALLUCINATE SIMILARITIES - Pattern repeating pattern
Disconnection from what other has been said the master spy of scientology - there is no echo in time
Is their intelligence in the intelligence intel?
-in telling letters?

Smokescreen out - smokers sucks more -

have a nice time

Hubbard has confessed in an auditing session that he learned a lot from snake in s-sense of the mother tongue. To be helpless and awaken the echo in recondition of helplessness, and lay his eggs for other birds to incubate - equate my will yo-yo poor shit. Bam Bam the boomerang and come back to me juicy.

I Guess LSD and many drugs are straight competitors to Scientology in several ways and in several layers-
-competitor in 5HTa2
-Competitor in tunnel sight
-The idea of no second hand robots - fresh and clear it must be

L Ron Hubbard might also have been afraid that an trip-amplified sensitivity would x-ray him or make him feel x-rayed by the clear sighted mind and then he would know that they saw that he was dirty and not clean, not clear.

What i lack on the tip of my tongue i can get by this model to perfection & repeat Modern science of fraudulent labeling, Military uniformed as baptized to the incubator - Snake fake Surgeon Thomson - Oz zoo logical - My animal magnetism - Oh how he bragged about how he fooled them with the fine Latin naming.

So when i wrote "terra incognita" i know what i wanted to do. The balancing of myself, mostly because i was dirty dirty, and i really hated that feeling more than anything else. Of cause this was dirty dirty also, but i could feel clean for a while, i felt clear for a while. And my laundry washed and washed again, and then washed in pure water to get the washing powder away, that habit i continued with. My hyperreactivity was always there, but now i got an army to share them with. The army of picture points in time enfolding the picture of my reality like a roller pointer with my light bending ink case.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Hallucinations and Illusions is a major competitor to the image of Scientology by the pixel in the picture.
Lorelei as the feedback in the cave - sights of the tunnel
Probably just as Volney G Mathison self would have said it in his ads for the secrets of Lourdes miracle revealed.

The historical event of this is so strong that noone really moves

And then L Ron Hubbard comes on and of goes the Projection from Mathison Electropsychometer model A

It is more than a hallucination and beyond the dream - this is how Hubbard finaly reached to conclude the dyslexy of our heavenly father and revealed him as just dyslectic, it's all about "Pattern Oyster" not our father, in latin it might sound the same. But but LRH

Now imagine the picture of tripping with LSD and the more or less automatics in the poor illusion with the pictures of this image comparision. So that is in imaginary language why Scientology can not stand any competitor in the same way of logics in any picture imaginable.

- Point in time - Makes tunnel sight - and the wall is always so near - Be certain -

The Recipe for the Meatless Clambake is made very MacLean in it's form and abstraction.

Please supply som fungi on the rye so we can imagine how the firefly synchronizing the light up there in the mangrove tree. Beep beep, click.

The next picture from this comes as the nature of light bending colors into the spectra of constitution. Look at the ones above and tell me that those picture does not come from the very same photographing session where a much more debated image passed from the darkrooms to developing the eyesights of mankind. Right?
And the one who have the originals in safe custody is the most probable to make good copies to the happy publicum

Now learn the core of the copyright as the trademark
Take Earth and have control as ruling role

Copyright to the copied linkages where left is in the right

As a wave reader to the will of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard

and us loyal corps in the universa

Nor Bot nor robot Norman Starkey
The Church of Spiritual Technology trademarks has ended now to distribution
The most important is to follow the shellfish into the shell-code to the decoding of the dingbat-
Cargo culture to the telescope antenna baby
Shell fish clambake

Pictures from Scientology LRH. Scientology Map and from the suburbs of hell.

The tunnel sight of scientology have some straight points in the road by the way

unpublished masterpieces of man kind, thanks for milk and coffee. Every dream is an hallucination and Scientology by sea org sees the competitors ... From A - Z zzzz.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”