RussianJet

RE: Sleeping With Your Buddy's Ex GF?

5 years ago

Quoting 4holer (Reply 99):
Uh, yeah, PHX787, this is the tower... Break off your approach. Go around. Correction: Divert to alternate airport.

Never mind that....."Striker, you're too low!"
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

KaiGywer
Crew

5 years ago

Uh, yeah, PHX787, this is the tower... Break off your approach. Go around. Correction: Divert to alternate airport.
Quoting RussianJet (Reply 100):
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

mandala499

5 years ago

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 96):
2) Cheating incident happened on April 1.

Oh dear...
Can it get any worse?   
When losing situational awareness, pray Cumulus Granitus isn't nearby !

PHX787
Topic Author

5 years ago

Quoting RussianJet (Reply 100):

wow you guys -_-

Quoting mandala499 (Reply 102):
Can it get any worse?

Apparently so....whenever we talk on the phone, she goes into more and more intricate details about the whole incident and it just gets crazier and crazier.... my buddy really upset her a ton, I'll tell you what
Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/phx787

Acheron

5 years ago

Seems you are working hard on your one-way ticket to Friend Zone International Airport.  

PHX787
Topic Author

5 years ago

Quoting Acheron (Reply 104):
Seems you are working hard on your one-way ticket to Friend Zone International Airport.

Let me make things clear: I don't want to be in a relationship- with her, or anybody. Just being young and having fun!

aeroblogger

5 years ago

Quoting WestJet747 (Reply 74):
Friend Flying FL FLL-ATL Friday. (by FLAIRPORT Feb 17 2005 in Non Aviation)

Enjoy

ROFL! Thanks for the link.
Airports 2012: IXE HYD DEL BLR BOM CCU KNU KTM BKK SIN ICN LAX BUR SFO PHX IAH ORD EWR PHL PVD BOS FRA MUC IST

9MMPQ

5 years ago

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 29):
this girl has been talking to me a lot about her "ideal" guy and she seems to be describing me perfectly.

I sense trouble with this one ... with a break up just behind her, her hurt feelings are probably affecting her judgement at this point. If she's looking for rebound sex, well that seems to be in line with the distance you're willing to go with her but be prepared she may come to expect a whole lot more of you based on the quote above. In which case i would second

You want to be young and have some fun ? Go ahead and be prepared she might complicate the hell out of your friendship to a point where you'll no longer be friends. Based on your profile your still quite young & at this point in your life there's really no telling how much both your lives may change with the years to come, perhaps to a point where your contact & friendship naturally fades away. Reading through the rest of it all i somehow doubt you're other friend (her ex) is going to be such a big problem.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

sprout5199

5 years ago

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 103):
Apparently so....whenever we talk on the phone, she goes into more and more intricate details about the whole incident and it just gets crazier and crazier.... my buddy really upset her a ton, I'll tell you what
Quoting PHX787 (Reply 105):
I don't want to be in a relationship- with her, or anybody. Just being young and having fun!

Make her a F-buddy, and go from there. I have some female friends that are part time F-buddies. We keep it as a friendship with benefits, and when either one starts a "relationship" with someone else the benefits stop. And start again when said relationship stops. A win-win for both of us.

Dan in Jupiter

PHX787
Topic Author

5 years ago

Quoting 9MMPQ (Reply 107):
Reading through the rest of it all i somehow doubt you're other friend (her ex) is going to be such a big problem.

He seems totally apathetic to the whole situation. He knows that I've been chatting with her but doesn't give a damn. Apparently, what SHE thought was a reinstatement of the relationship last year was actually just a F---buddy to him. So there might be a flag with this one....I'm starting to see what a lot of you are getting at there.

Quoting sprout5199 (Reply 108):

Make her a F-buddy, and go from there.

As long as she's down with that. I don't want to upset her like my buddy did.

9MMPQ

5 years ago

I think we have our answer right here. She's hitting on you and is also describing the perfect guy which seems to apply to you ? I'd say she's not looking for just a f-buddy & based on your last reply you'd better stay away 
Make her a F-buddy, and go from there.
Quoting PHX787 (Reply 109):
As long as she's down with that. I don't want to upset her like my buddy did.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

mandala499

5 years ago

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 103):

You missed the point!   

So I'll repeat what I wrote earlier:

Quoting mandala499 (Reply 95):
I think you just declared to him that "hey Nathan, I wanna bang Kirsten, your ex..."
He simply said, "I wouldn't bother Zach..." (ie: "I cheated on her for a good reason... if she screws your mind around... don't say I didn't warn you..."

If you wanna do her, keep it like this:

Make her a F-buddy, and go from there. I have some female friends that are part time F-buddies. We keep it as a friendship with benefits, and when either one starts a "relationship" with someone else the benefits stop. And start again when said relationship stops. A win-win for both of us.

Seriously, a friend's ex (to which you're good friends with both), will screw your mind when they break up! Seen it all before... nothing new. Trust me, just bang her, or avoid her. Staying in the middle will screw you up!

Mandala499
When losing situational awareness, pray Cumulus Granitus isn't nearby !

TheRedBaron

5 years ago

Mandala your AV post are very good but this one is perfect...100% agree.

REgards
TRB

P.D. There are ton of fishes in the sea...
The best seat in a Plane is the Jumpseat.

NASCARAirforce

5 years ago

Word up to that. You can have all the fun of the relationship without all the drama. I spent many of my years doing just that. Find a girl that likes to F as much as you do and doesn't fall in love with you and you don't fall in love with her but she is a hot piece of A also.

PHX787
Topic Author

5 years ago

Quoting mandala499 (Reply 111):
Trust me, just bang her, or avoid her. Staying in the middle will screw you up!

Well I'll see what happens when we hang out. I'll also have more photos for you all, as she's hiring me to photograph her for modeling. (not what you think though)

Quoting NASCARAirforce (Reply 113):
You can have all the fun of the relationship without all the drama.

That's my mantra   

Update: She's heading into Phoenix tonight. She's been driving for like 3 days, so most likely I'll see her Sunday or Monday, depending on how she feels.

Also: I read the FLAirport thread...... -_- I don't see any resemblance to this at all. I'm not scaring my friend, I'm not stalking her   

DocLightning

5 years ago

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 82):
Actually I don't- Until i came to ASU I never knew many girls (all male high school)

I said you COULD. You're cute (srsly). Work on your game and you can have all the action you like. Just choose wisely.

AND CONDOMS.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

phette

5 years ago

Getting involved with something like that period is a big NO-NO, and ends up having a domino effect. That is just something to stay out of off, Nuh uh..no way!

PHX787
Topic Author

5 years ago

So I haven't talked to her much recently, because she is working full time now to make up for the time she missed work in Arkansas    but I think that the whole thing is dying a bit. Me and her are still friends, but I've been hanging out with other chicks recently.