Femtard Friendly Fire

Topic by Zuberi Tau

Zuberi Tau

Home Forums MGTOW Central Femtard Friendly Fire

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jack Harper  Jack Harper 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Zuberi Tau
    Zuberi Tau
    Participant

Looks like the gene pool polluters are circling the wagons around Laci Green. (The former feminist who claims to have taken the red pill.)

Feeling personally slighted by Green’s decision to reach across ideological lines to engage with her former detractors and critics, they’ve taken to compiling a dossier on Green, releasing her private information, and engaging in a large-scale campaign of public harassment. The personal, as feminists say, is political.

Social Justice Warriors Dox, Publish Lengthy Dossier on Feminist YouTuber Laci Green

Following news that Green, who is famous for her educational videos on sex positivity, was dating the anti-SJW YouTube personality, a dossier or “masterpost” compiled at least a year ago resurfaced on Tumblr this week. It has received over 7,000 shares and responses from outrage warriors with a huge slate of additions and updates. The dossier contains around a hundred complaints about Laci Green, based on statements and videos she made over the years—many of which are taken out of context or interpreted through the lens of outrage.

+2
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

Yes, the feminists eat their own (pardon the pun). I have been following this and I think Laci Green is making some positive steps. However, she still claims to be a feminist. Perhaps that will change due to these attacks. She is starting to discover that her old SJW friends will stab her in the back. Who knows? It might actually give the kid potential, if they don’t kill her. If she survives, Laci should have an interesting testimony. For now, our little attention whore has no friends on either side. She is standing between the lines of armies ready for battle. She knows she can’t go back, even if she tries but she is afraid to come over to common sense. Grab a beer and popcorn men, this should be an entertaining show.

+6
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Laci was never a thinker just an opportunistic entertainer looking to make a buck. This entire thing and her entire channel is for attention and views which equals money. She never believed in feminism, she just copied and pasted their bullshit and shoved it down the throats of mindless educated retards. She is a smarter version of Anita Sarkeesian trying to avoid the decline she experienced.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/feministfrequency/videos
    Sarkeesian’s best days are well and truly behind her, Laci really doesn’t want to give that up. Because who would really want to lose her kind of viewership and revenue?
    https://puu.sh/wgf3U/6dbca6ac4e.jpg
    Her highest performing video in a long while you guessed it sucking the cock of the red pill community. Laci is gaming her viewership she is not an ideological partisan.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Brother Atton nailed it.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

I agree 100% with Atton and I’ve loathed Laci Green since I first found out about her. That said it should be interesting to see how this turns out. I have a feeling Laci will find a way to spin things in her favor ($$$).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT