Dishonored 2
Dishonored 2 > 総合掲示板 > トピックの詳細
The rise of feminism and SJW propaganda in games and movies.
Is quite disgusting. Saw it in Star Wars: The Feminazi awakens, seeing it in Watch Dogs 2 (main char being black), seeing it in Mafia 3 (main char is black in a Mafia game lol) and now Dishonored 2 where they are pushing Emily down our throats because of equality and feminazi sjw propaganda that took over the West.

In the first Dishonored we got to play as Corvo and Daud in the DLCs.
< >
1-15 / 28 のコメントを表示
You know that you'll be able to play as Corvo, right?
Cerega000 の投稿を引用:

Ofcourse but why is Emily even an option?
Because some people like to play as female character? It has nothing to do with feminism or SJW.
最近の変更はCerega000が行いました; 8 時間前
It is a first person shooter game so no matter if the protagonist is a man or woamn because we see only his or her hands. Also you can play as corvo if you want no one id forcing you to play as emily. And if you think that this is feminist then what do you thin about the older tomb raider games where lara instead of being dressed like a normal girl like in tomb raider 2013 and rise of the tomb raider she was half naked with that belly shirt that left most of her body bared and that very short shorts? Do you think that this was right? Personaly i dont care at all aif the protagonist of a game is male or female. As long as the game is good with lot of action and violence that what matterrs to me.
this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke right,
basically, what you're saying is games always have to be a white male, or they're supremists, ok.
最近の変更はfisが行いました; 7 時間前
I hate actual SJW-s to the core but DH2 is not a result of SJW propaganda.

She was an important charachter in the first game and there were several clues that she wanted to become like Corvo.

It makes sense that she grown up and got overthrown as Dishonoring Corvo again by having Emily killed would've been a bit boring.

Just because a game has a female charachter (not even exclusively female), it's not SJW propaganda.
fis の投稿を引用:
this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke right, basically, what you're saying is games always have to be a white male, or they're supremists, ok.

No. What he's saying is that they should stick to the formula of the first game and not streamline it for more mass appeal / political correctness. I'm with him. I'm not paying full price for this if I ever even decide to try it.

SHREDDER の投稿を引用:
It is a first person shooter game so no matter if the protagonist is a man or woamn because we see only his or her hands.

Well, unfortunately they decided to have the character speak, which not only invalidates your point but also has a horrible impact on immersion.
最近の変更はCommunism is Deathが行いました; 6 時間前
Communism is Death の投稿を引用:

No, what he's saying is that they should stick to the formula of the first game and not streamline it for more mass appeal / political correctness. I'm with him. I'm not paying full price for this if I ever even decide to try it.

They did stick to the streamline, doing something again to Corvo (getting Emily killed and Corvo framed) would've been lame/boring.
It does make sense to choose Emily as the main point of the story as several factors contribute to it, for example that she is the Empress afterall.

There are even seeds in the first game:
"Emily is first introduced as an innocent and playful ten-year-old child who has a very close bond with Corvo Attano. She loves playing games with Corvo and has a great interest in his work, asking him to teach her about sword-fighting, and noting that he promised to show her how to perform a Tyvian choke-hold."
"Emily regards Corvo as a father figure and trusts him absolutely, believing no harm will come to her as long as he is present. She also treats Corvo as her most prominent role model, mimicking his attitude and behavior to the point that it greatly affects her personality."
- and there are a couple more, such as her asking Corvo to teach her climb, Havelock about sinking pirate ships and so on.

Not only these but we already knew that Delilah is desperate to put herself onto the throne, which she managed to achieve - and this way we can get a reasonable point for a second story.

The Outsider gives powers to people which he finds "interesting", Emily being the Empress, having her mother assassinated in front of her eyes, carried around in a game of politics and such as a puppet, watching Corvo work and later on, after all as all those attempts are being made of a coup, the Outsider might as well find her interesting and grant her some powers (just as he did to 7 other people, sometimes a lot less interesting, already).

I don't see how having a female charachter, especially if it makes sense - is SJW propaganda?

Don't come up with the "but women are weaker" thing, even tho' this -in general- is true, if you haven't already realised this is a video game, of an alternate world with magic and such.

PS: women CAN be as strong as men.
最近の変更はBandiが行いました; 6 時間前
Communism is Death の投稿を引用:
fis の投稿を引用:
this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke right, basically, what you're saying is games always have to be a white male, or they're supremists, ok.

No. What he's saying is that they should stick to the formula of the first game and not streamline it for more mass appeal / political correctness. I'm with him. I'm not paying full price for this if I ever even decide to try it.

SHREDDER の投稿を引用:
It is a first person shooter game so no matter if the protagonist is a man or woamn because we see only his or her hands.

Well, unfortunately they decided to have the character speak, which not only invalidates your point but also has a horrible impact on immersion.

if there was ever gonna be a dishonored 2 it was quite predictable emily would follow in corvos paths, stop being stupid, no dev team said "HEY LET'S MAKE IT A GIRL TO MAKE THE CROWD GO WILD" who gives a ♥♥♥♥? it's a human being and they have awesome powers, you really need to calm down.
Nefarious の投稿を引用:
Cerega000 の投稿を引用:

Ofcourse but why is Emily even an option?

Because it adds to the game, more powers and a female charachter (so people that would like to play as a female can play as a female - for example) and playing as Emily makes bloody sense due to the first game's (including the DLCs) story and backstory?

It was pretty predirectable that if there was to be a second game Emily would play a great role, possibly be in action just like she is going to be in.

Why is having a female charachter, especially if it's a reasonable choice that actually benefits the game automatically SJW propaganda?

It's not like they just shoehorned in a female charachter and removed Corvo altogether.
最近の変更はBandiが行いました; 6 時間前
I can't believe you guys are falling for this stupid bait.
The attack on Pearl Harbor was a の投稿を引用:
I can't believe you guys are falling for this stupid bait.

Problem is that there are people genuinely this stupid so you cannot be sure that they're trolls, so might as well "fall for it".
最近の変更はBandiが行いました; 6 時間前
fis の投稿を引用:
this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke right,
basically, what you're saying is games always have to be a white male, or they're supremists, ok. [/quote]
Men impersonating femen on the internet and longing to play female characters are subject to a mental desease, hence why they posses that urge. This is nothing special, just one kind of illness that if wanted can be healed. Creating thousand and one threads about it, though, cures it not.
I don't understand this outrage. As other people have said, its quite logical that Emily would follow in Corvo's footsteps. It fits in perfectly with the story.

There are so many games where you can play either a male or female character. Why is this one a result of SJW's and feminism?

If the thought of a woman in a video game offends you so much then, firstly, significantly reduce the range of games you play, to avoid getting triggered. Secondly, throw that idea out the window and grow up instead. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a playable female character in a videogame. Stop projecting your issues on to the rest of us.
< >
1-15 / 28 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 15 30 50

Dishonored 2 > 総合掲示板 > トピックの詳細