HITMAN™

HITMAN™

データを表示:
HITMAN™ > 総合掲示板 > トピックの詳細
wow, no refund
because it says i played 3 hours instead of 2, they seriously arnt giving me a refund for this ♥♥♥♥ ass game
< >
1-15 / 121 のコメントを表示
The rule clearly states less than 2 hours.
Unlucky. You'll just have to get your money's worth a play it more.
"I can't read, I blame everyone but me." - OP
Rules are rules you aren't an expection.
i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ that it says 2 hours, you dont release a single ♥♥♥♥ing level in a game for 60$ right off the bat, this game is such a fail
this game is great, you're just not used to gaming that's all.
bynkii の投稿を引用:
i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ that it says 2 hours, you dont release a single ♥♥♥♥ing level in a game for 60$ right off the bat, this game is such a fail

Next time you'll read game description before buying it and figure out you could pay 13€ for the same content.
bynkii の投稿を引用:
Maybe if you could read you would have known this before buying.
bynkii の投稿を引用:
People with a brain don't buy games as soon as they see the Buy button.
wow, diehard fans aye? lol this game has ♥♥♥♥ ratings and they did everyone wrong, and yall know it, go ahead and stick up for the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tho, their game has ♥♥♥♥ ratings, and they are sick of giving refunds since 90% of the community has already gotten their refunds because why? ♥♥♥♥ game... period
Athunik の投稿を引用:
I think OP is mad
I think they are trolling. The $60 for 1 level thing is so played out, you'd literally have to be a ♥♥♥♥♥ to think that. Also, yeah the refund thing is very clear.
Tim Timsen の投稿を引用:
bynkii の投稿を引用:
People with a brain don't buy games as soon as they see the Buy button.
Or they wait for Amazon to slip up and put the entire game up on sale for 75% off.
I've enjoyed 23 hours of the game. Seen only one game breaking bug and it runs on my rubbish gtx 660 so i'mm happy.
< >
1-15 / 121 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 15 30 50

HITMAN™ > 総合掲示板 > トピックの詳細