I'm completely confused as to what's going on with the block size increase...
- Is it that only miners using XT can vote for a bigger block size?
- if so, is this done with a version number in the block field?
- is this why the price bombed? (The first "vote" was registered?)
- how do the pseudonodes effect the outcome if it's the hashrate (not proportion) that decides the likelihood of mining a block?
- what stops XT from losing the vote and just saying "
fuck fork it" and doing it anyway?
- it's a pretty safe bet that the Chinese miners follow where the "consensus" lies... Right?
- do we know where the "community" voters (ie p2p miners) stand? Overwhelmingly for XT?
So, that's a few questions, huh?! I'm really lost in this debacle: although the comedic value is more than enough for me, I'd be interested to hear responses for the above if anyone knows the answer(s).