Filter Posts :
For relationships, personal issues, dating, crushes, exes, breakups, infidelity and any aspect of Relationships Ask a relationship question /r/relationships/
Get an outside perspective on both sides of a problem Seek mediation with your partner /r/settleThis
Or, Message The Moderators for all other information.
/r/Relationships is a subreddit for asking specific questions about any aspect of relationship.
Post anything that is relevant to your current relationship and you want to discuss about it.
- This sub is about helping people in need - if you aren't doing that, through abuse, meta arguments or going off on pointless tangents your comments may be removed. Please report comments that you feel are in violation of these guidelines to keep discussions constructive.
- Ages, genders and length of relationship required!
- Spelling and grammar count! Linebreak early and often; avoid wall of text or 'txtspk'.
- Put TL;DR! - a brief summary at the end of your post. No "See title".
- Make your title relevant! No one reads posts with boring, generic titles.
- No gift requests, polls, or general questions
- No photos, links, or videos
- Please don't feed the trolls. Use the report button instead!
- Do not repost removed material It was removed for a reason.
- Do not crosspost material you find here.
- Most importantly, abuse, bigotry, misogyny, and misandry are not tolerated in our community.
- Assign proper flair!
- Relationships for issues in ongoing relationships (over 1 month) with partners, family etc.
- Infidelity for issues of suspected or actual cheating.
- Breakups for break-ups and any issues with your exes.
- Dating for new people in your life, crushes, unclear relationships, or things shorter than 1 month.
- Updates for updates, please put "UPDATE" in the title and a link to your previous post. Original post cannot be on the front page and the update should be about the solution.
- Personal issues for internal problems and behaviors that cause you problems.
- Non-Romantic for issues with family, friends, or coworkers.
Posts or comments that do not follow these requirements are subject to removal or locking.
Don't take it personally, we are trying to keep this forum as constructive, concise, and usable as possible.