Orient Expat

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
  • > More girls look for 'romance' with married men , Flings with no strings attached...

More gals look to untie men's marriage knots for no-strings-attached flings

September 16, 2005. Mainichi News

About two years ago, single Sayuri Shinoda started off having a fling with a married workmate eight years her senior. It was supposed to be a no-strings-attached romance, but now he's getting serious.

For Sayuri, her beau's sudden willingness to commit to her is a sign to get out, according to Spa! (9/20).

"What's the point of having a no-strings-attached fling when somebody's trying to attach the string?" she asks Spa! rhetorically.

Though her current arrangement may be souring, she's on the prowl for a new man -- and only a married one will do.

"This time, I'm going to find a guy who's not only out to avoid attachment, but is a lot more generous than the current one," she says.

Shinoda is just one of the many Japanese women who find a wedding band on a man's finger a turn-on, particularly if the ring belongs to another woman.

Shiho Shoji is another who will only have relationships with married men. She's in a steady relationship with a man who already has a wife and child.

"The biggest merit in having a relationship with him is that it I'm not bound. Because he's married, I'm free to pursue the relationships I want, too. I can decide what to do. Some guys I've dated in the past have begun stalking me whenever I brought up any discussion of separating, but you never get that with married guys, so you can breathe easy," Shoji tells Spa!

Money also plays an important part in Shoji's liking for looking for love from married men.

"They like paying. We meet for sex at cheap hotels and, even though he doesn't give me money, he's always giving me presents like designer label clothes or shoes. Mind you, he does always pay by card, so I think our fling must be a real strain on his finances," she says with a laugh.

Bread is influential in getting Yu Fujita to cash in her chips with the married men she's seeing. Fujita says she's had flings with more than 20 men, including the three middle-aged company presidents she is currently seeing and receiving considerable financial support from in a variety of areas ranging from taxi fares to pocket money.

"It's not all about money. I'm more of a lover than a mistress. If I don't like the guy, I couldn't possibly kiss him, nor even hold hands. I'm not after money. Mind you, every single guy I've ever dated before has always been skint and it's always been me who's had to pay. At the very least, whoever I date has to be able to foot the bill," Fujita tells Spa!, adding that she has no intention of becoming an entirely kept woman. "Once you become somebody's, you lose your own freedom. It's better to be lovers and keep your own freedom." (By Ryann Connell)

SL*TS! tongue.gif

WHORE tongue.gif

Well, well, well, reminds me of something:

- When a man goes with many girls, he is the 'strong' macho type. A casanova. To be admired.
- When a girl goes with many men, she is a whore. Not really to be admired...

Go figure... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

TRAMPS biggrin.gif

You gotta love the Japanese, God bless em!

all's fair in love and war.

I always thought men who sleep with many women are MAN WHORES!!! biggrin.gif

im still looken blush.gif

QUOTE (BIZZ @ Sep 16 2005, 10:40 PM)
im still looken  blush.gif

Bizz, is it German? wink.gif biggrin.gif

I like my life in Japan for good reason, married since 28 years, but I have to admit, Thailand is not bad either.

This is my posting No. 2000!

QUOTE (yohan @ Sep 17 2005, 12:09 AM)
This is my posting No. 2000!

Congratulations, Yohan.
See, in the right forum, you can do it... wink.gif biggrin.gif

Good job Yohan - now on to the next 2000!!! thmbup.gif

Yohan, happy 2000.

Now celebrate with one of those girls looking for married men. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bluecat @ Sep 16 2005, 09:36 PM)

- When a man goes with many girls, he is the 'strong' macho type. A casanova. To be admired.

Go figure... rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

There's a flipside to that coin (in the West), goes something like this:

- When a Man plays around, he's a B@stard.
- When a Woman plays around, she's considered liberated and modern.

Go figure... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Mandrake @ Sep 17 2005, 10:30 AM)
QUOTE (Bluecat @ Sep 16 2005, 09:36 PM)
Go figure... rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

There's a flipside to that coin (in the West), goes something like this:
- When a Man plays around, he's a B@stard.
- When a Woman plays around, she's considered liberated and modern.
Go figure... rolleyes.gif

In Japan we do not have all these moral Christianity related restriction of one man - one woman until one of them dies.

We also (both, men AND women) do not suffer out of these feminist ideas, where all women are poor and misused, considering the man to act like a criminal.
(so-called Euro-trash-girl ideology)

Helpful in Japanese cities is anonymity. Often your family life is somewhere out in the suburbs, your place of work a long distance away.

Many Japanese men and women have something like two different lives....at the working place, nobody knows anything about your family.
At home your family has no idea, what you are doing after working hours...

Just get into the subway, do a ride of 30 minutes, and where you get out, nobody knows, who you are. Japanese are looking quite similar to each other, and plenty of private rooms are available for rent for some hours everywhere.

Mobile phones are very helpful for contacts, as the Japanese mobile has internet-email (not like SMS) and can be connected to various internet homepages for contacts.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Newsletter
Interested in Expat affairs and East Asia in general?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Country Reference
Hong KongThailand
JapanSingapore
ChinaPhilippines
LaosVietnamTaiwan

RSS Time is now: 16th March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Copyright © 2009 Orient Expat™ (www.orientexpat.com) - All Rights Reserved
Contact us/Advertise