Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2008

i dont now mabey there realy was "nothing"lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorTML
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008

but that would suck...
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12

yes it would and then i would hire a hitman to assasinate krinkles
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez

wat i meant is that Jebus brings thedead back to life in the form of zombies. Like in the first episode he brings the dead back to life in the form of zombies. and Tricky after Hank kills him for the fisrst time, he returns as a zombie clown. and i believe Jebus and Tricky wernt enemies at that moment. so why was he brought back to life as well as Hank by the MM or whoever if all they did was kill each other
    •  
      CommentAuthorRandomGuy

[quote][cite] Ibanez:[/cite]wat i meant is that Jebus brings thedead back to life in the form of zombies. Like in the first episode he brings the dead back to life in the form of zombies. and Tricky after Hank kills him for the fisrst time, he returns as a zombie clown. and i believe Jebus and Tricky wernt enemies at that moment. so why was he brought back to life as well as Hank by the MM or whoever if all they did was kill each other[/quote]
    Jesus WASN'T the one who revived Tricky. You didn't really see Jesus reviving the clown, you only saw some blue wave resurrecting him. There are many other things that could've revived Tricky, such as the auditor himself.
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2008

well thats weird because a ray revived hank to so they might have bean by the same person
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008

Tricky was first revived from electricity or whatever. It's possible he's a robot ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRandomGuy
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2008 edited

Can a robot bleed and turn into a flaming demon?
    And have rotting green skin?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTML
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2008

Ya, but he could have been supernatural or something, cause he did have a "strong mind". Now just a random comment: Madness series have become more supernatural in the newer movies. I liked the beginning ones somewhat more, becuase they stayed more realistic (over ruling the zombies and jesus)...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath

Well randomguy i was just saying that he might be. You don't have to go right away and prove me wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatalist

Cry about it why don't you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008

No because i'm not a big fucking pussy like you.
    Crying over issues is pathetic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2008

That's why i never go that low and act like a "Fatalist".
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12

biodick in every forum ive ever bean to your always being a seriose dick and you nead to stop it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRandomGuy

Can you guys just stop fighting? This thread is half-flooded with flaming (and your posts counts are going up for no reason, lol).
    Make derailment(love), not flaming(war)!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2008

Anuuld in every forum your being a serious asshole with your gay comments

Learn to get a life and leave everybody alone before they pop a cap in your vagina.
    You guys are retards, seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTML
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008

Wow, biodeath...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiodeath
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008

yeah, it just slipped out, lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatalist
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2008

Biodeath, I have to say, you take being an idiot to a whole new level.

It isn't like people randomly dislike you. In fact from what I gather, around 90% of the general disdain for you (here, .net, newgrounds, etc.) stems from your supposed air of superiority. You have this crazy idea in your head that you are somehow better or more important than everyone else. Newsflash cocksucker, this is the internet, no one cares about you here. You lack all possible traits for elevating your status here, you aren't funny, you aren't intelligent, you can't code, you can't animate, and most importantly, you can't seem to realize any of this.

Kindly take your smooth 11 year old ass out of the chair, go outside, and play in the mud with your peers.
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2008

thanks im glad you agree with me Fatalist about Biodeath.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAsmodeus
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2008

Holy crap! This is so funny. I always see the same people fighting.. Do you know eachother? lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAsmodeus

But anywayz..

As I'm reading all of these ideas I see 1 flaw they all share. That flaw is that Krinkles actually has a story line for every character. Belive me, I'm not saying that he doesn't, but it seems to be that even the people that talk to him on a regular basis, have only speculations, just like the rest of us. As an artist I see this all the time. People long for a deeper meaning in art. They take a piccasso piece and come up with feelings and a story behind it, and it makes you think "Oh, thats what he meant." But then they analize one of your pieces and all you can think is "Hey... I just put that there because it looks good."

Anywayz, i guess what I'm saying is that maybe there is no reason for the Madness, he just does it because it is bad as hell... just an Idea...
    • CommentAuthorannuuld12

just a question Asmodeus why have i bean on this forum for like 3 months never seen you then i come in one sit down and you have posted blogs on like every single blog on here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAsmodeus

I don't know, maybe I've just been busy lately....
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatalist
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2008

What you have to remember is that Krinkels is a drunk 26 year old /b/tard. This isn't a deep thinking exercise, its a bunch of cool shit.
    • CommentAuthorViperKilo
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008

Hank is the most violent man in nevada, expertly killing anyone in his path, Jesus is enraged by this sensless violence and seeks to kill hank. Hank wins.(MC1) Seeking assistance in killing Hank, Jesus seeks the Sheriff and AAHW, whom Hank has targeted for unknown reasons. (MC2) Jesus created Tricky, a rather symolic sign of peace, fun an happiness (a clown!!!) however, Tricky is killed by Hank and Jesus looses power over him when hes rezzed by the higher powers... the Auditor. Turns out, the Sheriff was only a pawn being used by the auditor who is now in control of AAHW (remember the poster, Hail the new lord an master), Jesus turns against AAHW, seein that they can create more 'Madness' than hank with the Improbibility drive. Jesus take advantage of Tricky and Hanks epic fight to klilll them both (MC7) before turning his attention to the Auditor and what most likely is the final, or master imp. Drive.

that just my point of view.
    [quote][cite] ViperKilo:[/cite]Jesus seeks the Sheriff and AAHW, whom Hank has targeted for unknown reasons. [quote]

AAHW is Allience Against Hank Wimbolton, Why wouldn't Hank try to kill them.
    No it's not. It's some organization against him, which I forget the full name. I'm pretty sure you think it's something else.

I think it's Agency Against Hank Wimbleton.

Also:
    2 Guys from MC5 are guys in MC9, who can't kill the Auditor so are ressurecting hank because he can.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRawrnstuff
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008

I.... somehow didn't see this thread. Ah fuck. Okay, well, I don't feel like typing all that again, so if you wanna make the effort, go check out my little thing on that thread "Meaning of Madness". If... of course you're bored enough to read for a little while. That's my two hay pennies on that.

DONE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuy
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2008

What I think the Madness storyline is:

Hank dies of an illness, and Sanford and Diemos, the leaders of an organization against the Sheriff and the 1337 crew, revive him, and in the process Hank gets supernatural abilities (which explains why's he so damn tough). The auditor, a demonic god, makes a clone of Jesus Christ. The events of Madness Combat 1 was really a training stimulator. The sheriff, Hank's first target, hires the clone of Jesus and Tricky, an assassin that dresses up as a clown, to stop Hank. After the Sheriff dies, Jesus and Tricky go to work for the 1337 crew. The auditor uses the Improbability Drive to enhance Tricky. After Jesus' head is ripped off, his brain waves go awry, and he enters a peaceful state, than a "kill everyone" state. Sanford and Diemos revive Hank until Tricky does.

Again, this probably isn't real. I just made this up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarnecki
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2008

sounds good to me
    •  
      CommentAuthorTML
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2008

Makes sense...
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuy
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008

I just realized something.... if you think about it, that storyline sounds like one in a movie or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarnecki
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008

yeah, and krinkels probably made it that way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTML
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2008

Maybe, it was propably too long to be a full lenght movie, so hit cut it into episodes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarnecki

he never wanted it to be a movie in the first place, he made the first, some people liked it. then made 2nd, and thought that was going to be the last, but people were wanting more so then he did more.

if your wondering where i got this info, i got it at a interveiw
    •  
      CommentAuthorDrift

Madness on the big screen?

Sounds cool I guess >_>
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarnecki
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2008

doubt it... for awhile