William Gibson Books    www.williamgibsonboard.com    www.williamgibsonboard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  News of the day & Current Issues    More moms going down,to ensure grades go up!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2-star Rating (3 Votes) Rate It!  Login/Join 
Picture of Sludge
Posted
More moms going down,to ensure grades go up!

Dad comes home from an "adult toy store" and hands his wife a chastity belt. She nods and turns to the couple's 15-year-old son. "Let's go," she says. They disappear into the boy's bedroom. The story begins with Japan's obsessive exam culture. A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all-determining entrance exams.
Anything? Pretty nearly.
Asahi Geino hears the story of (not their real names) Meiko, 38, and her son Haruki from Kanagawa cram school director Yukio Shibagaki, who wrote a book on experiences like theirs.
Every evening at 8:00, Haruki would vanish into his room, ostensibly to study. Meiko was pleased -- until one night she caught a glimpse of him through the slightly open door and realized he was not studying but masturbating. Intrigued, she peeked into his room the following night, and the night after that. The conclusion was inescapable. At the rate he was going, he would not be ready for his tests.
"I'd better have a talk with him," she thought -- and did.
"Mom," he said, shyly but firmly, "I wanna do it with you."
"With me!" What to do? Be shocked and angry, or calm and understanding? "Let's see what your father says."
Father was surprised but kept his head. "No genital sex," he stipulated. "However, if it's just a question of making the boy feel good, I won't say no."
And so every evening Haruki's studying was prefaced by a 15-minute maternal blow job. His concentration improved; his marks soared. Everyone was happy -- except dad, whose doubts grew as time passed. Weren't things going a little too far? The chastity belt, at least, would close the last frontier.
Our first reaction is disbelief, but Shibagaki swears the story is not only true but also fairly typical, and special high school instructor Tadashi Sato, to whom Asahi Geino goes for confirmation, agrees.
"I often hear stories like that," he says. The mother-son relationship has always had rich dramatic potential; the steadily contracting nuclear family can enrich the drama to the point of deviance. "Mothers do want their children to pass those exams," says Sato. "We're not talking about just a few cases."
Nor are we talking only about 15-year-olds. Akiko (as we'll call her) is 28, her son Atsushi 12. He too faces entrance exams -- junior high school ones. The boy seemed to be studying. Why was he floundering? "Why?" Akiko asked him one day. The answer was a seeming non sequitur, but Akiko saw the point. "I want to see a woman naked."
Akiko undressed. "I'll do it again for you if you do well on your next test, OK?" He did very well.
There are endless ramifications to the sex-for-grades business, Asahi Geino discovers. Teachers too get in on the act. Some third-year junior high school teachers are not above capitalizing on the leverage they wield. Some ask for money in return for influential written recommendations. Others ask for sex. Thus Mari, 37-year-old mother of a daughter about to graduate junior high, took to visiting the girl's divorced teacher at his home. One afternoon the teacher's 14-year-old son showed up unexpectedly. "Me too!" he insisted.
And Mari obliged, says Shibagaki.

...LINK...

NSFW:

Posts: 47 | Location: Japan | Registered: May 04, 2005Edit or Delete MessageReport This Post
RUR
Picture of RUR
Posted Hide Post
Come on man, there's got to be something interesting going on in the land of the neon crysanthenum besides kinky sex, for godot's sake!
Would you please post some pix of the latest Mecha or hybrid concept cars or japan only release video games... Please? Smile

Mama pyjama rolled outta bed, she ran to the police station
When the cop found out, he began to shout, he started the investigation
And it's against the law, it was against the law
What what mama saw, it was against the law

Mama looked down and spit on the ground ever time her name gets mentioned
The cop said oy, if I get that boy
I'm gonna stick him in the house of detention
Well I'm on my way, I don't know where I'm goin'
I'm on my way, takin' my time, but I don't know where

Goodbye to Rosie, the queen of Corona
Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard

(Instrumental break)

In a couple of days they're gonna take me away
When the press let the story leak
Now when the radical breach comes to get me released
Appears all on the cover of Newsweek
And I'm on my way, I don't know where I'm goin'
But I'm on my way, takin' my time, but I don't know where

Goodbye to Rosie, the queen of Corona
Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard Smile

Posts: 3425 | Registered: January 06, 2003Edit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Posted Hide Post
Ah, paedophilic incest.

Can we get a mod over here? Mod?

The Lithos School of Curiousity is now enrolling

Posts: 9684 | Location: KG, BNE | Registered: May 15, 2004Edit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of tigerstripes
Posted Hide Post
In a couple of days they come and take me away
But the press let the story leak
And when the radical priest come to get me released
We's all on the cover of Newsweek

Just wanted to clear that up.

Posts: 2581 | Registered: April 01, 2003Edit or Delete MessageReport This Post
 Previous Topic | Next Topic powered by eve community  

Closed Topic Closed

William Gibson Books    www.williamgibsonboard.com    www.williamgibsonboard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  News of the day & Current Issues    More moms going down,to ensure grades go up!

© Copyright 2005, AuthorsOnTheWeb.com