Home Forums Videos Friends Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ?? fuckedgaijin > General > Gaijin Ghetto
User Name
Password

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

post to del.icio.os + del.icio.us Furl It Furl it Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Yokozuna

kusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond reputekusai Jijii has a reputation beyond repute
You've got to be shittin' me...

Mmmm...

Silky soft toilet paper is gluttonous glamour girl's ace in the hole
Tiny food fighter Gal Sone says she's able to shovel down enormous quantities of food without affecting her figure because of a secret weapon that makes sure she really enjoys a good dump, according to Sunday Mainichi (10/7).

Though the 21-year-old makes a living out of being able to guzzle down massive quantities of food, she retains her svelte figure with just 45 kilograms on her 162-centimeter frame.

And Gal Sone apparently attributes her ability to eat like a horse but stay looking like a model to regular clearance of her bowels.
"She enjoys her eating, and she's blessed with incredible regularity that means she's never constipated," a spokesman for Watanabe Entertainment, Gal Sone's talent agency, tells Sunday Mainichi. "She goes to the toilet six times a day."

Periodical check-ups have showed Sone is as fit as a fiddle, despite all the rigorous eating she does. Her handlers say her secret weapon is Hane Niju (Double Feather), the revolutionary new toilet paper she uses.

Made by Mochizuki Seishi, a paper company based in Kochi, Hane Niju is Japan's highest quality toilet paper. It sells for 195 yen for a single roll compared to the average supermarket price of 298 yen for a dozen rolls.
"Gal Sone started using the paper after she was given some as a present while appearing on TV in the summer," the Watanabe Entertainment spokesman says. "She's been hooked on it ever since."

Others who have used Hane Niju have raved about it.

"It's really moist and truly gentle on the anus," a reporter who tried out the toilet paper tells Sunday Mainichi. "Normal toilet paper is usually a bit rough and bristly and can sometimes hurt a bit, but there's absolutely none of that with this one."

If soft and moist are all that's needed, surely tissues would be enough, but Hane Niju seems to have provided something extra.

Sunday Mainichi (10/7)"It's the result of an intensive search to find the world's softest paper," Mochizuki Seishi President Yoshimi Morisawa tells Sunday Mainichi. "We tested over 100 different types of pulp and found those from softwoods were best, so we blended and processed those. We haven't used any sort of chemical to soften the paper, so it's really good for the skin."

Regular toilet paper uses cheap pulp to cut production costs and make it easier to produce. The paper also has to be made stronger so that it can be mass-produced in a shorter time. It this adds up to make the toilet paper rough, Sunday Mainichi explains, noting that chemicals often added to soften the scrub or give it a sweeter aroma sometimes also adversely affect some people's skin. (By Marvin Feltcher)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Yokozuna

emperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond reputeemperor has a reputation beyond repute
Demetri Martin: "An eating contest is really just the beginning of a giant shitting contest".
Old 10-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Fool on the Planet

20 inches20 inches

Molokidan is a jewel in the roughMolokidan is a jewel in the roughMolokidan is a jewel in the roughMolokidan is a jewel in the rough
FG Premium Member
Gal Sone is a freak, as far as I'm concerned. I've always wondered what her secret was. Somehow I doubt it's simply toilet paper, though...unless she's using it to wipe her mouth after a purge.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:20 PM
San'ya

sublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond reputesublight has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
One of the TV shows recently purported to have her go through a medical exam after one of her gorges. According to them, she just has a much bigger stomach than most people, and she shits about six times a day. If true, she can't possibly be getting any nutrients from what she eats.

One contest I saw had another who was definitely a purger: she was even bonier than Gal Sone, plus she washed out when the contest turned to steaks because she had no front teeth left. The acid from puking up everything she ate had destroyed them.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Sekiwake

hundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond reputehundefar has a reputation beyond repute
When will we see Sone in a Gokkun contest?
Old 10-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Yokozuna

amdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond reputeamdg has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundefar
When will we see Sone in a Gokkun contest?

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be an option...

Mr Kobayashi: First, I experienced a sort of overpowering feeling whenever I was in the room with foreigners, not to mention a powerful body odor coming from them. I don't know whether it was a sweat from the heat or a cold sweat, but I remember I was sweating whenever they were around.
- Otaru Onsen Oral Testimony
--------------------------
Keep staring, I might do a trick.
--------------------------
Noriko you whore!