The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 01-03-2005, 02:52 PM   #1
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

Septuagenarian stalker gets caned falling for schoolgirl

Quote:
Schoolgirls are, without doubt, the national sex object in Japan, even for the vast majority of elderly men, one great-grandfather in particularly going to extraordinary lengths in his fascination for a high school student that showed he wasn't at all great, according to Sunday Mainichi (1/5).

"I don't know where he got the energy to follow around a high school girl, but he's totally repentant now and has offered his deepest apologies," a Kumamoto Prefectural Police officer tells Sunday Mainichi, referring to 70-year-old pensioner Kazuyoshi Take****a, who was arrested last month for stalking a girl 52 years his junior.

Take****a apparently fell in love at first sight of the 18-year-old Kumamoto schoolgirl he spotted one day as she was on her way to class and developed a fascination for her every move.

After some time scanning her, he finally mustered the courage to approach her and ask her name. The girl willingly offered an answer only to be shocked when the old man came back with a series of questions about her part-time job, hobbies and other intimate details.

"He'd been following her for some time before he finally talked to her," an officer from the Arao Police Station that handled the case tells Sunday Mainichi.

After they became "acquainted" Take****a is supposed to have followed the girl everywhere, waiting for her outside her school, her workplace and even in the bicycle parking lot, where he professed her love and demanded to know why the girl almost young enough to be his great-grandchild wasn't too keen on reciprocating.

"The girl is quite a serious type and, at first, was absolutely astonished when this old geezer kept telling her how besotted he was with her," an investigation insider says. "But then, Take****a would keep popping up in front of her in the most unexpected places, grabbed hold of her one day and frightened the living daylights out of her. She told her mother and the two of them came down to the police station to get some help."

In late November last year, cops told Take****a that he was stalking the girl. They made him provide a written promise to leave her alone and he kept his word ... for a few weeks. When he began preying on the girl again in December, police swooped and the spry septuagenarian spent the New Year behind bars.

An expert on care for the elderly say the behavior of the never-married 70-year-old was hardly surprising.

"Love can be felt no matter how old you get," Yoshikatsu Shinozaki, managing editor of "Kaigo no Gakko," a magazine on caring for the elderly and disabled, tells Sunday Mainichi. "I'd say, for the elderly in a society where social and family ties were once strong but have now become weak, love tends to become more intense if there's ever an outlet found for it."
Wow, talk about dirty old men.

Source - http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/index.html
Old 01-03-2005, 03:18 PM   #2
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

That would make a somewhat amusing movie.
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Dr. Bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:54 AM   #3
xblood

lol yeah it would ^_^

i just checked ur site out jake and its hella freakin cool, witchcraft? no, pimpcraft? yes

thanx chris
xblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:26 PM   #4
Reivenlocke
Leeeeroy Jenkinzzzzz!

With the amount of older high school teachers banging high school girls being so high, I am almost not surprised.

"In the 80s, I was in bed by 8......and home by 11! OH!" - Glen Quagmire, Family Guy

"Good guy wins, bad guy loses. BIG FRIGGIN SURPRISE THERE!" - White Goodman, Dodgeball
Reivenlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:07 PM   #5
laicher21

That guy has serious problems.

I am the eggman, I am the walrus
laicher21 is offline   Reply With Quote