PDA

View Full Version : Caaan You Dig IiiiiiT

Klilynkun
05-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Older gals happy to play with their boy toys

Japan is slowly seeing the development of a boy toy phenomenon, according to Josei Seven (5/25).

Actress Kyoko Koizumi for example, a spry 40, recently shocked Japan by revealing that she's in a steamy relationship with Kazuya Kamenashi, a member of the hugely popular band, KAT-TUN, who at 20 is only half her age.

But the revelation shouldn't have come as a surprise, even though Japan generally frowns on relationships between older women and younger men. Where some turn up their noses, others vote with their feet.

Over the past 15 years, the number of marriages where the wife was at least four years older than her husband has doubled, according to the weekly, which cites stats from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.

"Whenever an old man hangs out with a young woman in her 20s, nobody bats an eyelid. But it hurts. And it hurts my boyfriend, too, when people ask him things like whether he knows what he's doing, or if he's being treated like a pet or a toy," a 44-year-old woman who has a 24-year-old lover tells Josei Seven.

Most Japanese tend to leer when they see a noticeably older woman with a much younger man. Nonetheless, there are markedly more couples with older women than just a few years ago. Some have theories about why this change has occurred.

"Ideas about what age women have got to have kids or get married, or whatever, no longer exist, nor do the social mores and social bindings that kept them in place," Ira Ishida, author of a best-selling novel about a 45-year-old woman's relationship with a 17-year-old youth, tells Josei Seven. ""If those who are involved are happy enough with what's going on, that's good enough. I think it's great to have all different sorts of couples."

Fellow writer Kaori Haishi (who penned a book called "Viva Marriage to a Younger Man") couldn't agree more.

"More women now have an independent spirit and economic might. That doesn't mean they have to 'buy' themselves a pretty young boyfriend," she tells Josei Seven. "Even without a huge income, it's still become possible to pick up a much younger guy who's prepared to work as an equal partner than it used to be." (By Ryann Connell)

I wouldn't mind going with a lady who was twice my age.... but she'd have to look damn good

Urban~Ninja
05-17-2006, 09:56 AM
I set my limit at 10 years older then me AT MAX, im sorry but i wanna have them around when im old, if they die like 20 years before me, i'll be all like "F***"

Klilynkun
05-17-2006, 10:00 AM
good point :rofl:

I don't think they do it for a long term relationship though... just for the sex.......mmmm....sex

Urban~Ninja
05-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Hmmm.....Sex eh?

Well im not gonna delve into this realm....without some posting before me.

EIJI
05-17-2006, 11:14 AM
There is always an exception.

http://www.koizumix.com/gallery/photos/2005_5/k001.jpg

How old dose she look like?

Azrael
05-17-2006, 11:15 AM
I like older women. ...Incredible sexual energy. ...Yes.

羽之助
05-17-2006, 11:24 AM
And experience. And if they're older and don't have experience, god damn do they ever want to make up for lost time.

Klilynkun
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM

True... I forgot that most of the japanese women look much younger than the really are

Your Biggest Fan
05-17-2006, 11:31 AM
That actually deserves the "Can you dig it" from The Warriors.

grungy hamster
05-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, it reminds me of the news stories I see on CNN and Fox where all these very attractive teachers are having sex with their 14 year-old students.

When I see this, I regret not having such a teacher.

O-Matic
05-17-2006, 12:19 PM
That's somewhat true. It's the experience that makes them attractive...I could use one of them, no, I'd even prefer them over the girls in my age and I don't know why!

Klilynkun
05-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah, it reminds me of the news stories I see on CNN and Fox where all these very attractive teachers are having sex with their 14 year-old students.

i hear ya.... i had some really really hot teachers as well :bang:

i've always wanted a older women well versed in the sex martial arts (la blue girl) to teach me :D :P :rolleyes: ;) :o :cool:

Yang
05-17-2006, 04:12 PM
looks like the demi moore syndrome got lag and it's finally get there in japan..... :D

I like older women. ...Incredible sexual energy. ...Yes.

and this is TRUE.... a big truth that cannot be denied T_T

an older women can destroy....you (sigh)

Duke Luke of Juke
05-17-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm all for it. Social barriers on any kind of relationships are no good (i.e. People saying that you shouldn't date others as a result of factors, such as: age, race, class, etc.)--well, let me take that back, actually. Social barriers are good when it comes to things like incest and beastiality, but otherwise, no. :D Good for these couples (older women-younger men), pushing against the mold in the interest of love or sexual gratification. I feel the same way when I see a mixed-race couple here in the U.S.--it's not all that socially-acceptable now, at least not in the part of the country I live in (although much more so than it was 30-40 years ago, or even 10-15), but the more familiar they become with these sorts of relationships (whether just by observing them on the street, on tv, wherever, or by participating in them themselves), the more likely they are to be accepting of them--which I see as a very good thing.

Artful_Dodger
05-17-2006, 09:13 PM

Between 12 and 38.

Eddie Echoplex
05-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Well, it all depends, mostly because when a woman reaches 30 it's (according to... I don't know) the... Geez, I need to get laid :bored: .

Mmmm. Demi Moore. Though I'd preffer Monica Bellucci, too bad she's already taken.

Scott Vincent
05-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Mmm...Yuko Nakazawa...

Yeah, older women are hot. Experience+Energy=WIN!

Hmm, the male sexual peak is 18 and the female sexual peak is 30ish.

Me: 17 Yuko: 32

:watson: What to do...

Pierrot le Fou
05-18-2006, 01:46 AM
There are plenty of 40 year-old Japanese women I would give it to, happily, many times, over the course of a night. However, for marriage? No. I want kids. It's a lot harder for 40+ year-olds to have a single kid, let alone multiple kids.

JusenkyoGuide
05-18-2006, 04:11 AM
My fiancee is 8 years older than I (of course most people assume I am older than her). I have no problems with this, though it does lead to having to reasure her when she comes home to Japan.

*sighs* Japan with it's stupid Loli-Con, grr....

husler
05-18-2006, 04:32 AM
My GF is 10 years older than me at a ripe age of 37. At first the thought of an older woman really got me going. I am still with her and the relationship became more serious than we expected. Although I do love her, there are problems which we have to face, namely the issue of kids. The fact is I really want them but right now I am nowhere near ready for them. On the other hand she is more than ready and wants them ASAP. Truth is by the time I am ready, it may no longer be possible for her to have them. Likewise is the issue of marriage, she is ready and I am not. So even though some people like the thought of dating an older woman, myself included, it comes with it's own issues and dilemmas. At least with a partner around the same age, there is more chance you want the same things in life at the same time.

RoxFontaine
05-18-2006, 05:36 AM
Meh. Weird as a phenomenon but fine as a few isolated cases. When I was 20, I dated a woman that was 34. My wife is 4 years older than I am. Often times it just doesn't matter. Other times, there are some serious emotional issues at work.

To each his/her own.....

羽之助
05-18-2006, 08:00 AM
The age gap between me and my girlfriends have been progressively shrinking, actually. I'm just 5 years younger than my girlfriend, this time.

grungy hamster
05-18-2006, 08:36 PM
The age gap between me and my girlfriends have been progressively shrinking, actually. I'm just 5 years younger than my girlfriend, this time.

Hmm, maybe you like a specific age?:watson:

羽之助
05-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah, that age when their sexual desire peaks.

O-Matic
05-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Actually, who really cares about age? If you meet the girl of your dreams, you don't care how old she is, do you? As long as the fruits are fresh, everything is fine!

@husler: WTF not ready?! You are 27 years old, where's the problem? I'm 20 and want some kids! Don't come with the usual "they are too expensive" stuff. They are not.

Pierrot le Fou
05-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Are you still in college/university O-Matic? Do you have a real job? Have you considered how much it will cost for housing, food, and supplies for your children? Kids are really really really really bloody expensive compared to joint living or being single, and both of those are really expensive depending on your paycheck.

grungy hamster
05-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Actually, who really cares about age? If you meet the girl of your dreams, you don't care how old she is, do you? As long as the fruits are fresh, everything is fine!

@husler: WTF not ready?! You are 27 years old, where's the problem? I'm 20 and want some kids! Don't come with the usual "they are too expensive" stuff. They are not.

I find it amusing how you assume about one's income.

Artful_Dodger
05-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Yeah, not if you make assloads of cash per year.

husler
05-19-2006, 01:50 AM

It's not that they are too expensive, just that I am not where I want to be in life to have kids. Some people are ready at 20 and some are not. I still think of myself as a kid although maybe I shouldn't. Basically I want a decent career, house, money behind me etc... before I take on the responsibility of kids. I figure this will take me between 2 and 4 years from now. For now I want to enjoy life without the responsibility of children.

Lisa M
05-19-2006, 02:00 AM
I just turned 20 and I totally want kids, but recognize that now is totally not a good time.

I have to at least finish college, and, I don't know, get married first.

jindojim
05-19-2006, 03:16 AM
Are you still in college/university O-Matic? Do you have a real job? Have you considered how much it will cost for housing, food, and supplies for your children? Kids are really really really really bloody expensive compared to joint living or being single, and both of those are really expensive depending on your paycheck.

Eh, there are plenty of people in the boonies w/ kids and not enough money to feed them. If O-matic wants to join them while being happy w/ his future spouse and kids, that's fine w/ me. Money isn't the source of all happiness...:liar:

Orclover
05-19-2006, 03:32 AM

Those 14 year old boys were not human, I just cant immagine turning in one of my old crush teachers if they had done that for me. They should have sentanced those women to community service at worse, and the boys....a good ass beating.:frypan:

grungy hamster
05-19-2006, 03:44 AM
Those 14 year old boys were not human, I just cant immagine turning in one of my old crush teachers if they had done that for me. They should have sentanced those women to community service at worse, and the boys....a good ass beating.:frypan:

They didn't rat them out per se.

They just bragged about it to friends.

I mean, come on, your plowin' a hot piece of ass, of course you're gonna brag about it. Or at least, when you're 14.

But yeah, there was no attempt to turn them in, or at least from what I've heard.

O-Matic
05-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Yeah, right. I'm not able to feed a familiy right now, that's true. I'm just complaining about these people who put carreer first. And then the birthrates in all western countrys goes down because everyone forgets about what really matters in life. You can have your career but when will this stop? I don't like the feeling that there are people out there who work their whole life for a career and then suddenly realize that they became too old for children. Or worse: They die, and realize that they leave nothing on this planet...this saddens me, that's why.

In this time where western countrys get less and less children while "poorer" countrys still get more, you can't say that children are too expensive.

I live here with my 3 brothers, after my parents divorce, we were raised by my mother alone, who is nurse. So I don't understand it when somebody says that a nurse's income is barely enough for one child. Now, she's 40 and studys management. I could not complain about such a life.

Ok, maybe I sound a little angry, It's just that I want to encourage everyone not to fear children. Children are no luxery and you will never regret getting one. I don't want you guys to end up like these careerhunters.

That's why.

But I'm young and stupid, just sayin' what I'm thinkin...If you can teach me better, please fell free to do so, since this is a forum and I want to hear your opinions, not mine^^

grungy hamster
05-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah, right. I'm not able to feed a familiy right now, that's true. I'm just complaining about these people who put carreer first. And then the birthrates in all western countrys goes down because everyone forgets about what really matters in life. You can have your career but when will this stop? I don't like the feeling that there are people out there who work their whole life for a career and then suddenly realize that they became too old for children. Or worse: They die, and realize that they leave nothing on this planet...this saddens me, that's why.

In this time where western countrys get less and less children while "poorer" countrys still get more, you can't say that children are too expensive.

I live here with my 3 brothers, after my parents divorce, we were raised by my mother alone, who is nurse. So I don't understand it when somebody says that a nurse's income is barely enough for one child. Now, she's 40 and studys management. I could not complain about such a life.

Ok, maybe I sound a little angry, It's just that I want to encourage everyone not to fear children. Children are no luxery and you will never regret getting one. I don't want you guys to end up like these careerhunters.

That's why.

But I'm young and stupid, just sayin' what I'm thinkin...If you can teach me better, please fell free to do so, since this is a forum and I want to hear your opinions, not mine^^

I've learned about this in history class. The reason why there are more children in poorer countries is because those countries don't have child labor laws. They also don't have very good, or expensive, education. Thus, having more children means more income for the family.

In developed countries, it's a loss of money, since children can't work, and the expenses of school and such, having children does not equal profit.

It's sad, but true, that it all does indeed come down to money in the end.

羽之助
05-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Children are also good investment for farm labour and you need to have a lot to make sure one will survive to take care of you in your old age.

Crowley
05-19-2006, 04:32 PM
People saying that kids are not expensive are liars. Fact.

Niff
05-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Children are as expensive as fuck to keep, I know because I was one. I still live with my parents and I cost them quite a bit.

grungy hamster
05-20-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm 16 and I eat a lot!

stsparky
05-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Baby is expensive.She's worth it tho

O-Matic
05-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Yep they are worth it!

Specially now for hustlers situation: Think about what you'll lose and what you can get! If you don't want children, you'll lose a love. If you get them you'll keep the girl and get a kid!

Where in the world are two people not able to take care of a child?
Everywhere on this planet people are getting children, prepared or not. And I don't believe that your career will get a scratch from you becoming a father.

I'm not a pro so I recommend you to get some info about this and then think again. I have the feeling that there is a missunderstanding going around in the western countrys, somehow people here think that children are a bad thing. This is wrong and you know that it is.

Urban~Ninja
05-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Remember to always have a baby on hand in case of food shortages:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9748/burk6sg.jpg

Hira-Kata to Sawa
05-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Where in the world are two people not able to take care of a child? Everywhere

Yes. 10char

grungy hamster
05-21-2006, 06:28 AM
Remember to always have a baby on hand in case of food shortages:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9748/burk6sg.jpg

I don't know if this is me acting my age or what, but I find that hilarious.

EDIT:
I also find it odd that babies contain zero nutrients.

Urban~Ninja
05-21-2006, 06:48 AM
I don't know if this is me acting my age or what, but I find that hilarious.

EDIT:
I also find it odd that babies contain zero nutrients.

Hey read the label, if thats what the label says thats what is right!

hanacker
05-21-2006, 09:11 PM

40 or so? What was the answer?

Edit: So that's 39-year old Kyoko Koizumi?

EIJI
05-22-2006, 02:33 AM
40 or so? What was the answer?

Edit: So that's 39-year old Kyoko Koizumi?
Yes. I just responded to the first post.
Actress Kyoko Koizumi for example, a spry 40, recently shocked Japan by revealing that she's in a steamy relationship with Kazuya Kamenashi, a member of the hugely popular band, KAT-TUN, who at 20 is only half her age.

Yang
05-22-2006, 03:03 AM
It's not that they are too expensive, just that I am not where I want to be in life to have kids. Some people are ready at 20 and some are not. I still think of myself as a kid although maybe I shouldn't. Basically I want a decent career, house, money behind me etc... before I take on the responsibility of kids. I figure this will take me between 2 and 4 years from now. For now I want to enjoy life without the responsibility of children.

wow...that's pretty much what i have in mind too....this dude took off the words from my keyboard....

having and raising kids is the hella expensive and requires tons of money...in the other hand, i'm still student and don't even think to be dad until the 30 y/o or even after....for now, I want to do my job/hobby without the pression of caring, feeding any little mouth around.... wanna enjoy my years of uni and the joy to be single (im not now) for a little moment...I have so many dreams that i want they come true and projects to do, that having kids now would fuckd up all my plans...