Home Forums Videos Friends Register Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ?? fuckedgaijin > General > Gaijin Ghetto
User Name
Password

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

post to del.icio.os + del.icio.us Furl It Furl it Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Komusubi

Ptyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to all
The shit guy from Nakano

http://www.tanteifile.com/diary/2005..._01/index.html

behold the unko nabe

I was concerned by this story since i live in Nakano
So this guy decided to piss off all of his neighborhood by painting his house with a mixture composed of nama gomi and human shit.
After a while his neighbours decided to call the cops because the stench was intolerable. The businesses around were also losing their customers as no one in their right mind would go there.
Looks like there's is no law applicable to this particular case. What i understood was that the kind of laws that could apply here are restricted to factories and the likes.

This is from the summary that was given to me by a coworker. I'm not basing myself on the actual article. If a fg could translate the articleor just the best parts of it,it would be great.
They even interviewed the guy ! Where was Captain Japan ?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Yokozuna

24 inches24 inches

AssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond reputeAssKissinger has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
The problem with Japan is, when a guy like that comes along, who needs a nice solid ass-whippin', no one was the sac to give him one.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:41 PM
part of the Collective

Taro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
DP
Old 09-01-2005, 10:42 PM
part of the Collective

Taro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond reputeTaro Toporific has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
Re: The shit guy from Nakano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptyx
Looks like there's is no law applicable to this particular case. What i understood was that the kind of laws that could apply here are restricted to factories and the likes.

There are plenty of public nuisance and health laws but the crappy courts and "wa police" won't take action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a crap translation
Nakano's shitman

Request for action on Nakano's "harmony" man residing at 3-32-9 Yayoicho, Nakano Ward, Tokyo

Household waste and human excrement (of the person in question) is collected and stirred. He boils it all together to create an unbelievable stench which he then towels up to cover all four sides of his house. In addition, he sets out large quantities of feed for pigeon and feral cat. Around those feed boxes pigeon swarming and squawk incessantly leaving a huge amount of dropping damage. Everyday the animal noise outside his house increases.

This threatens the life of the neighborhood making a climate of fear and frightening pedestrians and the store customers. There has been a drop in business in the vicinity, apartment leases are being canceled, people are moving out, store tenants quitting the area and there huge expenses for deodorization measures.

In his yard, Nakano’s shitman boils together the feces and waste in this pot.

Old 09-01-2005, 11:21 PM
竹馬のトミー

IkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond reputeIkemenTommy has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
What they need is a FG to move in the neighborhood and give that asshat the boot.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Komusubi

Ptyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to allPtyx is a name known to all
Quote:
In his yard, Nakano’s shitman boils together the feces and waste in this pot.

This guy is Nakano's Saruman
Old 09-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Sandanme

guriguri247365 will become famous soon enoughguriguri247365 will become famous soon enough
they should make the sick fucker eat it - or at least shove it up his ass. what a sick and Fucked J
Old 09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
part of the Collective

FG Premium Member
Neighbors cry foul as Fecal Fogey raises a stink
MSN-Mainichi-, September 6, 2005 (By Marvin Feltcher)
When neighbors of a man in Tokyo's Nakano-ku complained about the noise of his huge array of chimes and danger of the rocket-sized fireworks he set off in their densely populated neighborhood, he responded to their gripes by pooh-poohing them -- literally...

<---BIG SNIP----->

....So bad has the damage been, the Nakano Municipal Government ordered his family to fumigate the area in summer last year, and again late last month.
"His brother paid for a sewage truck to come in and vacuum it all up and then disinfect the garden," a neighbor says. Nonetheless, it seems the Fecal Fogey is so arrogant he seems to believe his own waste doesn't stink.
"Smell? What smell? I can't smell a thing," he tells the women's weekly.
"The only smell coming from my place is that of fish being cooked. I cook pike, mackerel and garlic. They're cooking aromas, not smells." What about the human waste?
"It's got nothing to do with it," the Fecal Fogey tells Josei Seven. "I want to leave it in my garden, so I'm leaving it in my garden. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, it doesn't stink, anyway."
September 6, 2005
Old 09-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Komusubi

dingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond reputedingosatemybaby has a reputation beyond repute
FG Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taro Toporific
Neighbors cry foul as Fecal Fogey raises a stink
MSN-Mainichi-, September 6, 2005 (By Marvin Feltcher)
When neighbors of a man in Tokyo's Nakano-ku complained about the noise of his huge array of chimes and danger of the rocket-sized fireworks he set off in their densely populated neighborhood, he responded to their gripes by pooh-poohing them -- literally...

<---BIG SNIP----->

....So bad has the damage been, the Nakano Municipal Government ordered his family to fumigate the area in summer last year, and again late last month.
"His brother paid for a sewage truck to come in and vacuum it all up and then disinfect the garden," a neighbor says. Nonetheless, it seems the Fecal Fogey is so arrogant he seems to believe his own waste doesn't stink.
"Smell? What smell? I can't smell a thing," he tells the women's weekly.
"The only smell coming from my place is that of fish being cooked. I cook pike, mackerel and garlic. They're cooking aromas, not smells." What about the human waste?
"It's got nothing to do with it," the Fecal Fogey tells Josei Seven. "I want to leave it in my garden, so I'm leaving it in my garden. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, it doesn't stink, anyway."
September 6, 2005

Marvin has officially achieved Nirvana with the name "Fecal Fogey."

-dingo
-a fogey
-doesn't cook his poop
Old 09-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Yokozuna

Charles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond reputeCharles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingosatemybaby
Marvin has officially achieved Nirvana with the name "Fecal Fogey."
I want know what "Fecal Fogey" was in the original Japanese text. Somehow I bet it was a richly connotative jukugo that could never be fully translated into English.