Double entendre

Different from General Discussion

Moderators: Tina, MrHHH

Double entendre

Postby MrHHH » February 20th, 2006, 7:18 am

Found on fark.com today...
Gals lick up ultra super-sized cream cones
It's thick, creamy, comes in eight different flavors including Calpis and stands erect at a whopping 46.5 centimeters -- over 21 inches in the old parlance - and, according to the Pleasure Support Squad formed by Josei Jishin (2/21), Japan's gals can't stop licking it.

Shame on those whose minds were below the belt, the tantalizing treat in question is actually the Tokudai Soft Cream (Whopper Ice Cream), one of the super-sized sweets growing numbers of Japanese women are scoffing down, according to the weekly.

"I found the Tokudai Soft Cream at Daily Chico in (Tokyo's) Nakano. Being the middle of winter, I wasn't too keen on tucking into an ice-cream, but when I saw it stacked up to 46.5-centimeters high, I just couldn't resist it. If the visual appeal wasn't enough, one mouthful and I was filled with pleasure," reports Yasuko, a member of the Josei Jishin Pleasure Support Team. "It comes in eight flavors -- chocolate, strawberry, peppermint, Calpis (a lactose based mildly carbonated soda), orange, green tea and blackcurrant. It probably weighs more than a kilogram. And it only costs 300 yen! There is one problem with the super-sized ice-cream and that's trying to eat it all before it melts."

Giving a little more time though not skimping on the quantity is the Super Volume Parfait on sale at the Pier Jolly family restaurant in the Kanagawa Prefecture seaside city of Hiratsuka.

"The first thing you notice about the parfait is that it's served in a huge cup about the size of a beer pitcher. It has chocolate, strawberry and green tea-flavored ice cream, which adds to the color, another layer of fresh cream, then a layer of fruit, a slab of pancakes and finally some blueberry yogurt," Pleasure Squad reporter Toru, accompanied by three young university students, tells Josei Jishin. "Initially, the girls were in ecstasy, taking turns to squeal in delight. After 10 minutes, their mouths were full and silence descended over the restaurant as they chomped away. Eventually, it took the four of us about 20 minutes to eat up the whole thing."

Gobbled down by the bucketful -- literally as it turns out -- was Yume no Buketsu Purin, the Dreamy Bucket Pudding, served by Sanmatei in Toyoda, Aichi Prefecture.

"They really serve the pudding up in a bucket. The whole thing contains 2 liters. There's the equivalent of about 30 regular puddings inside and it has a diameter of 20 centimeters," Yasuko, the Pleasure Squad reporter, tells the weekly.

And, there's nothing weak about trying to tackle the Chotokudai Janbo Shuu, the Ultra-Super-Sized Cream Puff, a behemoth bunch of freshly whipped cream and custard encased in a light, fluffy pastry.

"It's big enough to serve eight and the cream is not as sweet as in a normal cream puff. The custard part is easy enough to eat, but there's so much cream it often ends up spread around your mouth and stuck onto your nose without you ever realizing it," Toru the Pleasure Squad reporter tells Josei Jishin. "The Ultra-Super-Sized Cream Puff is so messy it's probably not something you should eat together with somebody who's not a pretty close friend." (By Ryann Connell)

Later,
MrHHH

MrHHH
Instigates from up high

Postby BillPratt » February 20th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Sounds more like a setup for an MC tale than BE.
BillPratt

Postby MrHHH » February 21st, 2006, 4:31 am

Actually, it's practically a full FA story right there.
Later,
MrHHH

MrHHH
Instigates from up high

Postby BillPratt » February 21st, 2006, 6:18 pm

OK. You got me. FA? Felatio A<whatever>?
BillPratt

Postby MrHHH » February 21st, 2006, 7:18 pm

I think it stands for Fat Admirer?

Anyway, the FA stories usually involve lots of food and women getting fatter.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/Weigh ... ories.html
Later,
MrHHH

MrHHH
Instigates from up high

Postby BillPratt » February 21st, 2006, 9:06 pm

Yipes. Not my thing.
BillPratt

Postby coder4freecode » February 22nd, 2006, 11:55 am

BillPratt wrote:Sounds more like a setup for an MC tale than BE.

Depends - if all of the weight gain that would most certainly come from most women eating multiple of these per day were to focus in the chest region, it could be a BE story. Of course, it could always be both.

Reminds me of a BE story I started a while ago, but lost interest in a few hundred lines into it - I was attempting to do a BE story without violating the mass and energy conservation law. Given the amount of activity, amount of growth, and amount of lactation that I was looking at having the heroine perform, it became evident that it had turned into a FA story, just on the food consumption alone.

It's possible that I could go back and remove the descriptions of food - basically, turn the FA portion of it into numerological erotica, to minimize the amount of text devoted to it - and thus salvage the rest of the story. However, I think it would still turn out less than satisfactory, IMHO.

Of course, *all* of my stories turn out less than satisfactory, which is why I never post them.
coder4freecode

Return to Testing & Off-Topic Discussion