ddc4 (cache) Mother and daughter performing a very successful 'duet' in Japan

Mother and daughter performing a very successful 'duet' in Japan

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mother and daughter performing a very successful 'duet' in Japan Family business has never been that good...

Bluecat

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:43 PM

Mom watches as teen daughter gets 'hooked' on family business

Jitsuwa Knuckles February edition.Mainichi News

"If you need me, I'm available to go anywhere, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day" boasts Hiromi Machimura (a pseudonym), a 38-year-old divorcee living in the northern part of Nagoya. What's more, reports Jitsuwa Knuckles (February), Ms. Machimura will bring along her 18-year-old daughter to join in the fun.

Instead of working out of a massage parlor or soapland, Machimura deals direct. And the formula seems to be effective; she hasn't lacked for business on a single day, even on New Year's day.

Her going rate is from 25,000 to 30,000 yen for a short time; staying with a customer overnight costs 50,000 yen (with hotel charges extra). This sort of ready availability earns her a monthly income ranging from 1.5 to 2 million or more, or nearly ten times the wage level of female part-time workers in the service sector.

"I keep away from 'encounter sites' on the Internet," she tells Jitsuwa Knuckles. "The risks are too high. It's better to work through the staff at coffee shops where Johns come to seek out women. That way, I can swap information on customers with other gals in the business. If some guy is trouble, the word gets around and he's not welcome there any more."

How did Machimura gravitate to the world's oldest profession?

"My former husband was the domineering type, but thanks to him, at least I had to make myself learn what men desired. Sometimes, you know, I'll get the phone calls from a customer who I haven't seen in a year. He'll start by saying 'It's me. Can I meet you at next Tuesday, same place we met last time? Three p.m.?' So I keep records like names, how much they paid, their sexual preferences and so on. That's the way to ensure customers are always satisfied."

To keep track of them all, Machimura stores data -- on some 900 Johns -- in the memory of two mobile phones.

Then as the end of the year approached, Machimura's 18-year-old daughter Saei pleaded, "Mom, I want to go to work too."

Worried about enticing her daughter into a life of shame, Machimura nonetheless agreed -- but only as an observer when she took meals with customers.

The customers, not surprisingly, found this arrangement unsatisfactory, so eventually the mother proposed that Saei strip and allow customers to photograph her in the buff -- with the prior agreement that things would not proceed beyond that point.

One such customer, after spending an hour photographing Saei's lovely young body in a variety of poses, was unable to conceal his bulging lust and offered a generous bonus if she'd go all the way. Saei, obedient daughter that she is, adamantly refused.

But -- out of sympathy perhaps? -- she was willing to help the customer deal with his problem. Showing a polished technique no doubt learned at her mother's knee, the teen knelt, unzipped him and began providing oral relief. Unable to control himself, the customer reached out and began petting the mother, who, in full view of her daughter, was so turned on by the performance that she embraced the customer in the missionary position and was soon vocally proclaiming the arrival of multiple orgasms.

The operation proved so successful that Machimura and her daughter now perform their duet as often as five times weekly --- and have naturally realized a commensurate increase in revenues.

"Do I feel guilty?" she asks, in response to the reporter's question. "No way! This is how I earn my livelihood."

Axel

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:28 PM

Sounds like real and profound motherly love and the daughter is still a virgin.
Well, to change that would cost considerably more.

Bluecat

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:13 PM

View PostAxel, on Jan 16 2006, 11:28 PM, said:

and the daughter is still a virgin.

Nothing in the article says that, Axel.
If she is, she is sure a fast learner. ;)
But I agree, even if she's not anymore, with such a mother, the first time for her must have been a great money spinner...

Axel

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:30 PM

View PostBluecat, on Jan 17 2006, 08:13 PM, said:

View PostAxel, on Jan 16 2006, 11:28 PM, said:

and the daughter is still a virgin.

Nothing in the article says that, Axel.
If she is, she is sure a fast learner. ;)
But I agree, even if she's not anymore, with such a mother, the first time for her must have been a great money spinner...

Bluecat, you are such a romantic...

Worried about enticing her daughter into a life of shame, Machimura nonetheless agreed -- but only as an observer when she took meals with customers.

The customers, not surprisingly, found this arrangement unsatisfactory, so eventually the mother proposed that Saei strip and allow customers to photograph her in the buff -- with the prior agreement that things would not proceed beyond that point.

One such customer, after spending an hour photographing Saei's lovely young body in a variety of poses, was unable to conceal his bulging lust and offered a generous bonus if she'd go all the way. Saei, obedient daughter that she is, adamantly refused.

...but I defend the freedom of the young lady. Hope she does not step in mamas footsteps.

Bluecat

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

View PostAxel, on Jan 17 2006, 11:30 PM, said:

...but I defend the freedom of the young lady. Hope she does not step in mamas footsteps.

Come on, Axel, and I'm the romantic?
Too late.... ;) :D

Thaibebop

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:34 AM

:blink:

Somtimes I feel cheated. Born in the wrong country under the wrong circumstances, and maybe even the wrong time.

:(

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Interested in Expat affairs and East Asia in general?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Country Reference
Hong KongThailand
JapanSingapore
ChinaPhilippines
LaosVietnamTaiwan
Asia Hotels

Copyright © 2009 Orient Expat™ (www.orientexpat.com) - All Rights Reserved
Contact us/Advertise