PDA

View Full Version : Latest Japanese fad: hiring 70-year-old prostitutes

Nelson
08-29-2002, 05:00 PM
Gummy grannies groping for a good time

By Ryann Connell
Staff Writer

August 29, 2002

"I took a room in a love hotel and phoned the call girl service. I was more interested in seeing what was going on than getting my rocks off. I asked them to send me a woman in her 70s who had big breasts that hadn't gone droopy," a 25-year-old man we'll call Kei tells Weekly Playboy (9/10).

Over the past couple of years, skyrocketing numbers of middle aged or elderly women from their 50s to their 70s have started selling sex to people like Kei.

Kei's call girl stood at 148 centimeters tall, weighed in at 68 kilograms and turns 71 next month. One of her seven grandchildren is the same age as her client.

"She told me to call her Kiyoko, asked if I'd like to have a shower with her and reminisced about the days when her C-cup boobs used to be much bigger. She talked about stuff that any woman would talk about," Kei recounts for the men's weekly. "She asked me if I wanted a kiss and when I told her I did, she suddenly shoved her tongue down my throat."

Kei started off with a 69, followed by some lateral slide action. His second round started when Kiyoko took out her teeth and serviced him orally, but he was too concerned about her body odor to finish the job.

Makiko is a 67-year-old call girl who works in the Uguisudani district of Tokyo's Taito-ku.

"Most of the customers I get are young guys. I think the youngest was a student of 18. He'd come and visit me once or twice a month and tell me how happy he was to see me," the elderly lady of the night tells Weekly Playboy. "We did it six times in one 60 minute session."

An adult entertainment industry source has ideas about why elderly prostitutes have become popular in Japan during recent years.

"It's easy enough to understand why elderly men like those whose wives have died would seek out a woman of the same generation. But you also have to take into account the boom among older, married prostitutes. It started about five or six years ago, focusing on women in their 30s or 40s who serviced men looking for relaxation or therapeutic care," the source tells Weekly Playboy. "But once the services became commercialized, the relaxation aspect of their services disappeared. That's where it came time to step in for the really old women, who dealt with their customers with a kindness approaching the way adults look after children."

Old prostitutes seem to have captured their share of the sex market, hooker, line and sinker.

"Kiyoko brought some iced tea for me to drink and she'd pat me on the head when we kissed," a starry eyed Kei recalls for Weekly Playboy. "She actually gave me a discount, saying that I should use the money to buy myself some lunch. It was just as though my grandma had given me some pocket money. The more I talked to her, the more I wanted to meet up with her."

<a href="http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0208/020829granny.html" target="_blank">ARTICLE</a>

Jason Penopolis (renfield)
08-29-2002, 05:27 PM
Sweet Lord in Heaven. This makes no sense at all. the very idea of a naked 70 year old woman is enough to make my penis detach itself and jump on top of a live grenade.

Brian Ross
08-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Old people are gross

billylove
08-29-2002, 05:32 PM
And wanting to gum you? LOL Run!

Kronos
08-29-2002, 06:03 PM
Brian Ross is at college:
Old people are grossWell spoken...and totally insightful too!

Brian Ross
08-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Sorry,
Old people having sex are gross.

Not to mention gray pubic hair is sorta a turnoff.

Avalon
08-29-2002, 08:18 PM
Awww.....come on people! That's ageism! What are you going to do when you are in your 70's and looking for some action? Turn to your significant other and say..uh..no thanks?

From what I've been told, elderly people no longer have pubic hair. I'm not that old yet. When I am..I'll let you know. Gheez...lighten up. You'll get there soon enough yourselves.

Cheese Biscuits
08-29-2002, 08:24 PM
"Why grandma, what big gums you have!"

"All the better to blow you with, my dear."

I'm sorry. That wasn't funny... it was wrong.

Kid Ego
08-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Avalon:
From what I've been told, elderly people no longer have pubic hair.
AAAaaaaaauuuuuggh! EVEN MORE WRINKLES WILL BE VISIBLE!!! MY EYES!!!

When I am..I'll let you know.Well... *wink wink* ...you could let us know if the fields are barren now or not... :D

Avalon
08-29-2002, 08:45 PM
When I am..I'll let you know.Well... *wink wink* ...you could let us know if the fields are barren now or not... :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh...that was mean. *sniff* Do you consider 45 old? I'll have you know that people that meet me think I am in my early to mid thirties, so I tell them I'm 55 just to blow their minds. LOL

No, I'm not barren.

DJ Dylan
08-29-2002, 09:09 PM
My penis ran away after reading that article. Its currently hiding in the corner, quivering.

Shelby
08-29-2002, 11:11 PM
DJ Dylan w/ Boxer 4 Power:
My penis ran away after reading that article. Its currently hiding in the corner, quivering.You make me giggle.

cabal
08-30-2002, 12:12 AM
I want to hire a 67 year old women. I'd get dressed up like I'm in my mid seventies. I'd put on a bald cap and put on a golfing out fit with long socks. I'd want to sit on a couch and tell her to turn on the tv. I'd be like, "Turn on the television nice and slow." Then I'd say, "Turn it to Matlock" She'd quietly fumble with the remote control as we both would sit in lazy chairs. Then I'd ask her to go get some milk and put it in the microwave. Yeah baby you know how I like it. Then we'd go to sleep at around 7 in the evening.

Shelby
08-30-2002, 10:07 AM
Best erotic story ever.

Alice in Wonderland
08-30-2002, 11:55 AM
I can totally see why you'd do it if you were a hardened sexual adventurer - just to see what it was like. And maybe in Japan (which I understand to be a culture where old people get a bit more respect) it seems more excitingly "naughty" to be blowing a granny than it would in the West (where we don't have a lot of time for old people, in the main).

That said, the thought of 70 year old guys (or gals) doesn't really float my boat (though I would shag Sean Connery's voice). But maybe that's more of a statement on my lack of commitment to a life of full-on libertinism and debauchery.

Seahawk
08-30-2002, 12:55 PM
I have no words.

Nighttrap38
08-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Tentacle rape is more appealing than this!