Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stalking granny just wanted to share a cuppa tea  (Read 134 times)
Rakko
Dr. OtterPuss, M.D.
Member++

« on: January 04, 2007, 09:41:39 PM »

At an age when most women are more concerned about creaking bones and keeping warm in the winter, a 70-year-old Ibaraki Prefecture woman has been arrested for stalking the man of her dreams -- a 79-year-old widower, according to Shukan Asahi (12/29).

Emiko Suzuki, the septuagenarian home helper, arrested for breaking the Stalker Regulation Law, is accused of sending over 200 love letters to the widower, many of which read along the lines of: "It's been my dream for 10 years to share a cup of tea and meals with you," Shukan Asahi says.

Suzuki, whose husband died eight years ago, apparently baked meals for the man, forced letters on him and kept watch over his Hitachi property to see who was visiting him, neighbors say.

About five years ago, she started renting a cheap apartment near the man's home and also planted flowers in his garden without asking.

Suzuki and the man had an omiai -- the formal talks involved in arranging a marriage -- about nine years ago, but it didn't work out.

The man, whose name is being withheld, was apparently shocked by Suzuki's actions.

"It felt like I was being watched all the time. I was so scared. The mental strain was absolutely incredible," he tells Shukan Asahi before declining to comment any further.

The widower repeatedly sought help from the police. About four years ago, Suzuki was warned that her continued hassling of the widower constituted stalking behavior and ordered her to stop it. She did for a little while, but in July this year her alleged assault on his amour began anew.

Neighbors were also surprised by the incident.

"She used to go around saying that she's put flowers on his late wife's grave and how they were going out together with the intent of one day marrying," one neighbor says. "She has a really good reputation among the other home helpers. She's the type who'll pick up trash and get rid of it if she sees it on the side of the road. I had no idea she was so weird."

Suzuki, meanwhile, insists she's done nothing wrong.

"I did go to his house," Shukan Asahi quotes the 70-year-old suspect telling the police, "but I never intended to stalk him." (By Ryann Connell)

January 5, 2007

ferrar1
エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
ecchi
Member++

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

Stupid man, can't you feel the love?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~
Shoko
Member++

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »

what the hell is wrong with some people nowadays D:

Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile
Rei.rev.07
Reina's Bitch
ecchi
Member++

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 10:50:02 PM »

I feel bad for her, although her stalking sounds creepy.

-------[TANAKAMEI (blog) ]-[Graphix Box]-[RFT]-------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: