May 13, 2009, 02:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update: 27 December 2008 Add your own articles under the new "Articles" section!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Mongoloid Kills Her Own Son (Read 130 times)
Chris Key
The Owner of Men's Rights Online
Administrator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

Brisbane Queensland Australia

View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:10:04 AM »

Ball busting mom gives recalcitrant son hug of death

From - MSN Japan

All it took was a tad of reluctance from a little second grader to attend more nighttime classes after a hard day at school to turn an apparently ideal mother into a demon who killed with her bare hands, according to Friday (4/30).

Chiaki Onodera, a 37-year-old housewife widely held in high esteem for her apparently superior parenting skills, was arrested for the murder of her 7-year-old son, Josuke, allegedly strangling him because he refused to attend cram school.

"Just before it happened, we met Chiaki, who was walking around with Josuke and his elder sister. They'd just been playing down near the Tama River. I can't believe how a family that appeared to be so close could've been caught up in an incident like this," a neighbor of the Onoderas tells Friday.

Onodera's arrest came on April 6 after she called the police and admitted to throttling her son with her bare hands and a belt in their Kawasaki home. Josuke's sister, also an elementary school pupil, was apparently in the room next door playing a video game as her mother purportedly killed the baby of the Onodera family.

Japan is in the grip of a wave of child abuse cases, the Onodera killing being just one of the latest examples. However, few expected Chiaki Onodera to fall into the trap of taking out her frustrations on her children, especially as those who knew her lauded her for the way she handled kids.

"About a year ago, Josuke and my kid were playing in a park. I took my eyes off them for a second and, when I looked up again, my boy had fallen over. Onodera-san was there in an instant, helping out with my boy's cuts," a neighbor tells Friday. "The idea that somebody who was so nice to kids could have become embroiled in child abuse is almost unthinkable."

Perhaps not, as a parent of another of Josuke's classmates attests.

"It only happened sometimes, but I would see her and think she was suffering from some sort of mental illness," a housewife says. "Just the other day, we had a parent teacher meeting. Onodera-san didn't say a word, just standing there alone with a blank face and staring into the distance. She was always the quiet type, though, and I didn't think she had anything worrying her that much."

But there were signs Onodera was about to crack, such as her refusal to attend a party celebrating the marriage of Josuke's kindergarten teacher on the day before the killing.

Relatives also knew she was under strain.

"Chiaki really did adore Josuke," one family member tells Friday. "But, once he started going to school, I wouldn't say he became rebellious, but he wouldn't do as he was told and she had been worried sick by that."

April 20, 2004

Men's Rights Activist,
Chris Key,

http://www.mens-rights.net

"This privilege conferred on women arises in an extraordinary number of cases, for the express letter of the law discriminates in the sharpest possible manner between men and women in the matter of legal right and duty, of civil law advantage and criminal law exemption." - Belfort Bax

♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂ ♂♂♂
██████████████████████████████
════╦═╔╗═════════════
╔╗╔╗║╦╠╔╗╔╦╗╦╔╗╔╗╔═╗╦
╠╣║║║║║╠═╣║║║║║╠╣╔═╝║
╝╚╝╝╝╩╝╚╝╝╝╚╩╝╝╝╚╚═╝╩
♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀ ♀♀♀
ChristinaAF
Global Moderator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 07:21:20 AM »

Chiaki Onodera, a 37-year-old housewife widely held in high esteem for her apparently superior parenting skills, was arrested for the murder of her 7-year-old son, Josuke, allegedly strangling him because he refused to attend cram school.

There's feminism for you!  The rhetoric fed to women (and some men) that they should place themselves and their wants above all others. That liberal anti-family rhetoric that having children and grandchildren isn't something to be thankful for, but something that should fit around their schedule of other "more important" activities. The selfish mindset that keeps them operating at the level of a self-centered fourteen-year-old girl. It all boiled down to mommy wanting baby boy out of her hair so she could have even more time to herself for insignigicant crap like getting her nails done, buying yet more shoes, or coffee and girl chats at Starbucks. Angry

Newton's First Law of Motion:

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.
Chris Key
Administrator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 10:43:42 PM »

There's feminism for you!  The rhetoric fed to women (and some men) that they should place themselves and their wants above all others. That liberal anti-family rhetoric that having children and grandchildren isn't something to be thankful for, but something that should fit around their schedule of other "more important" activities. The selfish mindset that keeps them operating at the level of a self-centered fourteen-year-old girl. It all boiled down to mommy wanting baby boy out of her hair so she could have even more time to herself for insignigicant crap like getting her nails done, buying yet more shoes, or coffee and girl chats at Starbucks. Angry

A parent is supposed to ensure that the needs of their childen are placedn ahead of their own *desires*, and if they're abide by such a concept, then they do not possess the competence and integrity that is required to raise a child.

The Second Wave of Feminism led to the repression of morality, as the feminazi's began stating that the act of holding a woman accountable for her actions is a form of *oppression*, so it became *politically incorrect* to stand up to a horrific woman and tell her that the manner in which she raised her children is unacceptable.  The fallacies of the ideologies of feminism are to blame for the accepted belief that a woman's desire to engage in degenerate sexual acts or parasitic activities are her *Basic Rights*, which has led to a LOT of the female youth developing the mentality that they can perform any action and NOT have to take accountability for their behaviour.

In my opinion, as soon as a man or woman says he/sheshe is a *feminist* or agrees with *feminist ideology*, he/she has shown that he/she does not possess the integrity or moral superiority that is required to raise a child.

Men's Rights Activist,
Chris Key,

"This privilege conferred on women arises in an extraordinary number of cases, for the express letter of the law discriminates in the sharpest possible manner between men and women in the matter of legal right and duty, of civil law advantage and criminal law exemption." - Belfort Bax

════╦═╔╗═════════════
╔╗╔╗║╦╠╔╗╔╦╗╦╔╗╔╗╔═╗╦
╠╣║║║║║╠═╣║║║║║╠╣╔═╝║
╝╚╝╝╝╩╝╚╝╝╝╚╩╝╝╝╚╚═╝╩
dcm
World-Class MRA From Texas
Global Moderator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 01:03:56 AM »

I suppose in a way abortion helps eliminate persons who would grow up to be feminists and liberals, or who would suffer the worst at their hands. But a better way would be to sterilize the adults.

No solecism, no solipcism, no cynicism.
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9
"I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
In your heart you know I'm right.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
ChristinaAF
Global Moderator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 02:35:03 AM »

I suppose in a way abortion helps eliminate persons who would grow up to be feminists and liberals, or who would suffer the worst at their hands. But a better way would be to sterilize the adults.

I vote for sterilization. Most of them don't want kids anyway, right? We could even fund those who want the procedure but can't afford it.  Taxpayer money well spent and we could stop funding and shut down "Planned" Parenthood.

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.
ChristinaAF
Global Moderator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 02:46:51 AM »

In my opinion, as soon as a man or woman says he/sheshe is a *feminist* or agrees with *feminist ideology*, he/she has shown that he/she does not possess the integrity or moral superiority that is required to raise a child.

Quite frankly, for much of anything else for that matter.

Chris Key
Administrator
Outstanding Contributor

Mood:

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 11:08:53 PM »

I vote for sterilization. Most of them don't want kids anyway, right? We could even fund those who want the procedure but can't afford it.  Taxpayer money well spent and we could stop funding and shut down "Planned" Parenthood.

Agreed.

Men's Rights Activist,
Chris Key,

════╦═╔╗═════════════
╔╗╔╗║╦╠╔╗╔╦╗╦╔╗╔╗╔═╗╦
╠╣║║║║║╠═╣║║║║║╠╣╔═╝║
╝╚╝╝╝╩╝╚╝╝╝╚╩╝╝╝╚╚═╝╩
Pages: [1] Go Up Print
« previous next »
Jump to: