The Landover Baptist Church

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forums > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire

Old 01-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Senior Theologian

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Jap Females Mock God's Plan

As if the world of ornamentals isn't upside down enough, the slant females have begun to spit on the Holy Bible by defying Jesus and the natural order of God's plan.

1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

This story is clear evidence of the depravity of the chinks, and what bowing down to that fat buddar demon gets you.

Quote:
Glass-jawed guys cower as the 'weaker sex' comes out swinging

Growing numbers of Japanese women are punching their spouses, lovers and male co-workers, according to Yomiuri Weekly (12/31).

Mitsuko, a woman in her late 30's, freely admits to being just such a case.

"I punch guys for the same reasons people 'discipline' their children. I've got expectations in love and I want them to improve. I never do it to relieve stress," she tells Yomiuri Weekly.

Mitsuko says she'll give a guy three chances to mess up on something she's told him about -- and if he errs again, she'll take a swing at him.

Mitsuko's violent streak developed during her marriage to a no-good bum, who lazed at home playing games all day while she slaved away at an office job and moonlit as a hostess at nights. The husband also left Mitsuko to look after the kids and do the housework.

After a few months of this, Mitsuko cracked; and instead of dinner one night, she served her deadbeat spouse a knuckle sandwich.

Another hubby on the receiving end is Nobuo, a freelance writer, whose wife was in an accident that left her dependent on drugs whose side-effects have affected her mental capabilities. When Nobuo tried to stop her from jumping off an apartment building, she slugged him in the face.

"It was so hard going home, but I just couldn't dump my wife when she was going through such mental trauma," Nobuo says.

Nobuo is one of the increasing number of Japanese men who are owning up to getting knocked around by their wives.

"There was always that element around, but things have really changed in the past two or three years, when I've seen more and more men coming to me for help," marriage counselor Atsuko Okano says.

And the figures back her up. A 2005 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare study on violence between men and women found that among married couples, 26.7 percent of women and 73.8 percent of men had been beaten at least once by their spouse.
There is just revolting. These chinks live in a nightmare world of depravity. May Jesus smite them mightily, and soon.

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Always Biblically correct

Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jap Females Mock God's Plan

The inversion of the sexes in Japanistan is almost complete.

Damnable link — do not click without prayer, fasting, and tithing beforehand.

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:13 PM
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Alright!! Those women are showing those deadbeat men who's boss. Good for them.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Senior Theologian

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Leave it to an unsaved harlot like you to support ultra violent feminaziism, while claiming to be a satanic pacifist. You refuse to beat your own child, but you applaud slant females inverting God's natural order of things....

You are willing to embrace ANYTHING except Jesus' love, aren't you.

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Leave it to an unsaved harlot like you to support ultra violent feminaziism, while claiming to be a satanic pacifist. You refuse to beat your own child, but you applaud slant females inverting God's natural order of things....
The natural order? THE NATURAL ORDER???? Excuse me, the NATURAL ORDER, you say? I'll have you know, Zekey, that in this world, the female, with very few exceptions, humans being one, is the dominant, stronger of the species. With a lot of species, the female eats the male after mating with them. (And NO, Bobby Joe and BT, not the kind of 'eating' you may presume I'm thinking about )
And I approve of disciplining children. Not beating, but the occasional light slap on the caboose for disbehaving is an effective tool. However, the problem is that a lot of parents turn that light disciplinary slap into something much worse, resulting in the fact that now a lot of parents don't really discipline their kids at all.
And those women are showing that they are not just useless ornaments to be toyed with. Good for them.

Quote:
You are willing to embrace ANYTHING except Jesus' love, aren't you.
Not true. I'd say Islam is even worse than Xtianity. In fact, all abrahamic and organized religions are disliked by me. And I'm not too keen on the idea of embracing a bear either....unlike certain people who may or may not keep one in their basement.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious
Forum Member

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Bears? In a basement? What a strange place to be keeping bears. You know, I like to keep boys in my basement. *Nods* Mm-hmm. They used to be out in a shack in my backyard, but then I moved. I have to let them out to go and work on movies (I collect actors, you see), but they've become quite adjusted to life in captivity; very well behaved once they're properly trained and all that.

Still wouldn't keep a bear in my basement, though...
Old 01-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Liebral Girlie-Man
Forum Member

Darren Ingram-Myers is a sorcer and idolater who follows false Gods and will rot in Hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Domestic violence is domestic violence, no matter who's doing it. Some feminist and pacifist you've turned out to be.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Christ's Love Messenger

Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers View Post
Domestic violence is domestic violence, no matter who's doing it. Some feminist and pacifist you've turned out to be.
I have to admit I'm impressed by your rebuke of Ms. Hellsinger Mr.-Myers. I haven't really been a big fan of your views. If my wife ever raised a hand to me, she'd be eating her teeth. It's nice to see you progressing on this forum.

Dean
Old 01-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Landover Security Superviser

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
Bears? In a basement? What a strange place to be keeping bears. You know, I like to keep boys in my basement. *Nods* Mm-hmm. They used to be out in a shack in my backyard, but then I moved. I have to let them out to go and work on movies (I collect actors, you see), but they've become quite adjusted to life in captivity; very well behaved once they're properly trained and all that.

Still wouldn't keep a bear in my basement, though...
Quit speeding lies about the Godly Pastor Zeke. I am really fed up with this slander about him keeping a bear in his basement for immoral purposes or the absurd fabrication he had an elaborate suspension harness for the bear so he could get safer access to the bear after the bear mauled one of his servants to death. Really Undecided, you’ve been here less than one week and you are already working your way into trouble by attacking an outstanding True Christian like this.

PALIN 2012!
Fellow John Galts unite and throw off the chains of the Obamnation Dictatorship! Only by collective action can we restore the individualism of our forfathers.

I am positively NOT Angry and I am NOT gay!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Forum Member

Why, BJ, did you miss my post in the other thread of that pic I found that was taken in Zeke's yard by a servant?
http://landoverbaptist.net/showpost....8&postcount=19

To the girlie-man, that isn't domestic violence. That was an ill-treated woman putting a deadbeat in his place and she obviously wouldn't do it for no reason. She was obviously driven to it after years and years of ill treatment and neglect. Now over there, it led to someone getting punched. If that happened in the US, it's more than likely lead to someone getting shot, so don't you get on your high horse now.