Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ayumi Hamasaki
AsianFanatics Forum > Entertainment Center > Japanese Entertainment > Japanese Female Artists
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Accolade
Yes coffeebean, in fact the name of the song is Secret. Very nice I think it goes nicely with the movie. Here it is : http://youtube.com/watch?v=bgn2EFiBJOw It shows the trailer with secret running in the background
blue rebel
I'm not a huge fan of Ayumi but she's probably the most emotional singer I know - that is, she sings with A LOT of emotion. But her voice isn't exactly the kind I like...

Anyway. I like her techno remixes. Connected is probably my favorite. smile.gif
Elnar_featReira
>ThankX 4 da link!
>Well now, her Countdown lLive has over ages ago............I want to get da DVD of it!!!
>When it's gonna released.................../.\
>I'm waitin^^
Sakuraso
Elnar_featReira - This is somewhat OT, but, have you been to Bleach Forums or something? XD; lol~ 'Cause you're using what seems to look like one of my banners, and I'm quite curious as to where you got it from~
Elnar_featReira
Nup~My friend had it and she just sent it to meh// Dat banner u've made looks very nice^^ well....I didn't know wt Bleach is.......sleep.gif Sorri*~
blue rebel
Ayumi sounds a lot better when she sings in a lower-pitched voice. Very, very mature and very... well, nice to listen to.

That pouty picture is from her Ura-Ayu picture book! smile.gif I have the book.
skysnow
juz heard that ayumi has contracted wif STD. is that true ?
quizas
QUOTE(hpfan7 @ Feb 1 2007 2 36 AM) [snapback]3483047[/snapback]

is this ayumi hamasaki (the girl in red) at 2:03??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEBWxj-k1ts

that's ayumi LEE, people get them confused all the time. ayumi hamasaki's japanese, not korean.

QUOTE(skysnow @ Feb 2 2007 6 22 PM) [snapback]3488713[/snapback]

juz heard that ayumi has contracted wif STD. is that true ?

no that's a RUMOR, hasn't been confirmed yet.
hpfan7
who's STD? i'm pretty sure its not what it think it is,,,sorry, i don't know much about japanese entertainment
Elnar_featReira
but Ayu's been in Avex for ages, ain't she? I think she won't change her company...^.^ cuz she's popular>.<!!!
m2yu
wow, nice avas guys!
hehe, anyone planning on buying ayu's BLACK & WHITE A BEST 2?
avex started promoting it yesterday...
heh, ttz!~
drwonsungi
a song who wrote by Ayumi Hamasaki & subaru shiutani

composer :Ayumi Hamasaki
lyrics :subaru shiutani
name ~Greedy~

sang by subaru shiutani.........................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzpX8MlNSg
♪ AzēL♥
been a fan of her since a long time ago.. when i heard of her song "vogue". bought all albums... except for singles (other than free & easy)>.<'' but haven't bought her latest album though. like to hear her sing live and watch her mvs. ^^
hikari206
Hi! i'm new here..
I've been listening to Ayumi for lyk a year and i really like her voice and she's really really pretty. She's got such a powerful voice even though its quiet high wens she sings. I love evolution the most and heaven, blue bird, real me, and lots of her older songs. biggrin.gif
Noobee
Am i too late if i say i love JEWEL very much!!!! love her since voyage then started to like all her old and new songs [but not all lah, almost]...hehe.. let's hope that she can be even better than now although she is really good already..
lOvablexanq3l
i loved her new music video "part of me" i love the kimonos she was wearing and she looked really pretty in them.
here are some screencaps ::

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

credit to:: www.eneabba.net
Leaf671
hmm what can i say... AYUMI ALL THE WAY
Ayumi is the best!
NO one can compare, she has worked her way up to the top as the queen of jpop, with her style, voice, and talent!
GO AYUMI!
pisces
well one of my good friends really LOVES her alot so decided to come here and see how is she like..i think she looks really nice on the cover for her secret album and that she must be really talented to write the lyrics of so many songs ^^ shall listen to more of her songs and see what's her music like.
Azn_Fan
Ayu has come a really long way since her debut. I love her sense of style. She`s been the nail Queen too, I think for 2 years. I`m not sure. I really love her videos Step You, Ladies Night and Jewel. She flaunts her awesome clothes and in Jewel PV, everything is just so gorgeous. omg, her eyes are amazing in that vid. I think Ayu has a great personality too. I`ve seen some interviews with her. She seems like a really fun person to be around. I love Ayu. She`s worked so hard to get to where she is now. She deserves all of it. I think Ayu really is one of the most influential Asian artists. It`s not all about songs and voice and style. It`s also about the lyrics to the song and the emotion she has when she`s on stage singing some of her wonderful ballads. People can really feel her.
KitKat99
OMG OMG she is like one of my absolute favorite female singers! I love all her stuff soo much. I love her regular stuff and her re-mixes. She is soo good that she has won many awards! Go Ayu!
hikari206
HI~ im new here, jst want to say that i've been an Ayu fan for a long time and i really love her voice and she's really pretty.
I was really impressed wen i found out she wrote all her song lyrics~....right..not many azn artists right their own lyrics..the other 1 i can think of is Hikki.

Ayu rocks~`
ENIMSAJJ
She's like the Madonna of Japan! LOL. I love her 'Voyage' music video, but does anyone know who's the guy in it?
luckymoi
ayumia hamasaki is my fav. japanese singer. i love her song secrets and jewel. she has a really pretty and soft voice.
blackwasabi
heard that she had plastic surgery ,is it true ????????????
ah-sand
QUOTE(blackwasabi @ Apr 7 2007 5 38 PM) [snapback]3728027[/snapback]

heard that she had plastic surgery ,is it true ????????????

dont know about it...

but anyway, i think her songs arent getting any better sad-smiley-065.gif i hope she gets more better songs in her next album
bapeman
if you guys didnt know before ......ayumi hamasaki can actually reply in english which is surprising since she hardly uses english in her songs and BoA does but she has a heavy jap accent when BoA doesnt have much but as seen in this interview which is the same that CNN Talk Asia had with BoA ayu can understand english surprisingly better than BoA -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

^^^sorry i didnt know you couldnt do live urls well if you go to crunchyroll and look up talk asia its the only 1 there its the interview
Fenna
QUOTE(bapeman @ Apr 9 2007 5 23 AM) [snapback]3735562[/snapback]
if you guys didnt know before ......ayumi hamasaki can actually reply in english which is surprising since she hardly uses english in her songs and BoA does but she has a heavy jap accent when BoA doesnt have much but as seen in this interview which is the same that CNN Talk Asia had with BoA ayu can understand english surprisingly better than BoA -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

^^^sorry i didnt know you couldnt do live urls well if you go to crunchyroll and look up talk asia its the only 1 there its the interview

Ehh.. ayumi is an American girl tongue.gif haha and BoA is korean.
I know BoA's accent, it's cute.
But it's the same with yuna ito, she's american too.
That's why they can speak english so well wink.gif
mr.noodle
I prefere her to have BLONDE hair!! hahaha! She looks really really really good in blonde hair! It suits her so well! thumbsup.gif I reckon asian girls that suit blonde hair look really pretty~ kekeke~

what about you guys? What colour do you like ayumi's hair to be?
Fenna
what about you guys? What colour do you like ayumi's hair to be?

Ehm.. I like her with dark blonde or with very light brown.
Too blonde or too dark doesn't look natural on her wink.gif

Anyway.. Thanks for using my set, and I'm glad you are creditting, it's cool smile.gif
Lady-Rinoa
i don't believe that. i've seen other singers perform who can dance and dance and yet, still maintains their normal breathing.

Ayu is already in the business for many years and is already a professional. It's absurd to say that she's been lip-syncing considering that she's been performing for many years now. The HK celeb who said that is very unprofessional about it.
♪ AzēL♥
*cough* I don't even remember posting here. (gosh... i think i did but I don't remember x=)

About her lip-syncing at her concert, we aren't even sure whether it's true or not. None of us have been there, and you can't exactly believe what others claimed to say *cough* unless you'd there yourself. My mom was like saying sth like, "I don't think she lip-synced since her singing voice was so loud.. louder than the music playing in the background" -- from what she saw when they showed clips of her concert on the news.

We won't know the truth until we get our hands on the concert dvd when it comes. >.<

Fenna
Lip-syncing is a sort of playback right?
If it's so then I didn't know she did that!
And I was always thinking she had to problems with singing o.O"
Hmm.. Just need to see it myself. I can tell you when somebody is faking the singing..
Because I won a lot of prices with playback-contests XD lmao
blue rebel
I wouldn't be surprised if Ayumi lip-synchs. She doesn't normally go off-key, but at lives her vibrato tends to go out of control, so much so you can't even hear the actual note. tongue.gif
coffeebean

Money burning a hole in your pocket? Learn how to flash the cash, Hamasaki-style
May 12, 2007

When it comes to wealth, it's only natural for some who've got it to flaunt it, but almost has-been pop diva Ayumi Hamasaki is proving to be almost un-bear-able in the way she flashes her cash, according to Asahi Geino (5/17).

The 28-year-old, who is slowly giving ground to the likes of Kumi Koda when it comes to being the country's most influential female singer, is still a welcome sight wherever she goes because of her yen to get rid of her yen.

"Whenever she goes out drinking, she makes sure she is surrounded by at least 10 men. They'll go to three or four bars before heading off to her favorite drinking places at (Tokyo's gay district of) Shinjuku Ni-Chome," a Tokyo-based TV network employee tells Asahi Geino. "She'll foot the bill for 14 or 15 guys in there, too."

Though Hamasaki's drinking sessions have long been well-known for their intensity and her generosity, less famous is the way she lavishes the lucre when it comes to planes.

"She went to Hong Kong for work once. On the way back, she realized she'd forgotten a denim jacket," a music business beat reporter says. "When her entourage arrived back in Japan, she ordered one of her underlings to immediately fly back to Hong Kong and find her denim jacket."

Hamasaki naturally flies First Class, but the diminutive diva goes to excessive when it comes to taking up space.

"She always books four First Class seats every time she flies. Three of those seats are for her, so she can easily lie around and feel relaxed," the TV network worker tells Asahi Geino. "But you wouldn't believe who the fourth seat's for - her favorite teddy bear!!" (By Ryann Connell)
hikari206
I bought her Best 2 White yesterday.. n her 2006-2007 countdown was awesome!! SHe sooo energetic~ n soo pretty!! biggrin.gif
Kie55
Nee, ne!! People are u heard about WEDDING Nagase and Ayu!!
I read this page and think there no people who knows about it!
ecoeco
Yes...it was announced, or it was said in some news article, that she and Tomoya are getting married at the end of the year or around september maybe. [shrug] I dont' really care that much as long as she still releases songs.

On the lip-syncing, she has never lipsynced in any of her performances except for 2. One was during a SEASONS performance, and another was during...some performance where she had a problem with her voice.

I am really anticipating her next single. I was not too impressed by the preview of fated, but I absolutely LOVE glitter...it's so...happy!
ecoeco
omg NEW UPDATES!!

DOWNLOAD glitter/fated

They were leaked incredibly early. Thanks to k1s3k1@AHS!
cheryltanfc
Ayumi Hamasaki's Legendary Spending Habits

Japan pop queen Ayumi Hamasaki's spending habits are legendary. It is said that Ayumi once left a denim jacket behind in Hong Kong during a business trip. Upon landing in Japan, she immediately 'ordered' one of her 'underlings' to fly back to Hong Kong to retrieve it.

The singer is also known for her generosity towards men during drinking sessions. According to a TV network insider, she is always surrounded by at least 10 men. The group would bar-hop before ending up in her favorite haunts in Shinjuku. And she always picks up the bill.

But her biggest indulgence must be this: She books four first-class seats whenever she flies. The insider said: 'Three of those seats are for her, so she can easily lie around and feel relaxed. 'But you wouldn't believe who the fourth seat is for - her favorite teddy bear!'

Kie55
oH!!!!!!! I heard about TEDDY BEAR!!!!! ALL FAMOUS PEOPLE STRANGE, NE? they can do such things! ^^

Choii
QUOTE(André.Guo @ Jul 3 2007 2 58 PM) [snapback]4118506[/snapback]
Plastic surgery made such wonderful improvements on her!

But she did it just with her eyes and i think with her nose... Before the plastic sugery she was wonderful too
iS2Sungmin
Ayumi is a nice singer. have u seen pics of her before she got plastic surgery? she looks sooo different. of course she looks betta now. she always reminded me of a barbie doll. aka perfect!
babyasian

i love ayumi's singing. so poetic. i play 1
love over and over again. it's addicting.

i haven't seen any pictures of her before
her plastic sugery. sad days, sad days.

Crusader

Egos, abortion or mutts -- what caused the Ayu-Nagase split?
Taken from: Mainichi

Superstar couple Ayumi Hamasaki and Tomoya Nagase have split and Shukan Shincho (7/26) suggests the reason could have been because their relationship was not the only thing between them that was aborted.

Pop diva Hamasaki publicized the end of the relationship with an announcement July 13 on her web site that she had "broken off with my lover."

But Hamasaki gave no reason for why the pair suddenly decided to go their separate ways and the rumor mill is rife, especially as she and the Tokio singer had widely been regarded as close to tying the knot following a relationship that had gone for ages.

"They'd been dating for seven years, and all the reporters on the showbiz beat were convinced they'd marry for sure," Masaaki Hiruma, a veteran entertainment industry commentator, tells Shukan Shincho.

But it wasn't to be, and the pair of 28-year-olds are now headed along different paths. Some say egos played a part in the break-up.

"I think the split was because of the characters of the two big stars involved. Hamasaki's career is definitely on the wane, but Nagase is on the rise, both as a performer with Tokio and as an actor. Hamasaki likes playing up the fact she's a star, but now perhaps Nagase is beginning to look at her on equal terms and that destroyed the link between them," Hiruma suggests.

Others say there was a darker side to the break up.

"There's a rumor that the split was caused because Hamasaki had an abortion," an entertainment beat reporter tells Shukan Shincho.

Another showbiz beat hack adds fuel to the fire.

"Ayu is a formal member of a top Tokyo hospital, which guarantees her absolute privacy, but apparently somebody happened to spot her bawling her eyes out while at the hospital in the spring," the reporter says. "I have to admit that I don't know whether the rumor is true."

The hospital, which the magazine doesn't name, refuses to comment. A source with links to Hamasaki's talent agency is more talkative.

"I think it's a bit of a vicious rumor. The problem is that she announced the split, but didn't elaborate on why it had happened. That's made everybody even more curious about why such a happy couple broke up," the source says. "I guess the abortion rumor popped up because it's a good enough reason to explain why a seven year relationship suddenly came to a screeching halt."

Hamasaki's talent agency vehemently denies any talk of a terminated pregnancy.

"There's not an ounce of truth in that," an agency spokesman tells Shukan Shincho.

If not an abortion, then what did cause Hamasaki and Nagase to go their separate ways? Was it ego, as Hiruma suggests? Or something else? The source close to Hamasaki's talent agency says it was dogs.
Shukan Shincho (7/26)

"Hamasaki has got four or five pet Chihuahuas and she takes them along with her wherever she goes, even into TV studios. She's got her own entourage, with a stylist and a make-up artist and all that, and even one person whose job it is to look after the dogs," the source tells Shukan Shincho, adding that the pooches caused a rift with Nagase when Hamasaki went on overseas tours. "She'd issue him with really nagging orders about looking after her Chihuahuas, like making sure he fed, walked and brushed them every day. When she'd come back home, the dogs were never looked after in the way she wanted and she'd blast Nagase for it. Nagase probably felt he was doing his best to look after the dogs, but still copped a mouthful for it. I guess her 'princess' attitude just became too much for him in the end and he just ran out of love." (By Ryann Connell)

July 20, 2007
WiishUponAStarz
Japan: Ayumi Hamasaki's Single Tops Oricon Chart
Last week, Ayumi Hamasaki released her 41st single, "glitter / fated." According to Oricon, it sold approximately 110,000 copies during the week, making it #1 on the singles chart.

With the new song, Hamasaki has now achieved 9 consecutive years with a #1 single. This ties her for the record (among female artists) with Akina Nakamori, who accomplished the feat from 1982 to 1990.

Ayumi Hamasaki sings "glitter / fated" live

Hamasaki currently holds four other singles-related records among female artists: most #1 singles (28), most Top 10 singles (39), most total sales (20.2 million copies), and most million-selling singles (5, tied with Pink Lady, Namie Amuro, and Utada Hikaru).

Meanwhile, on the weekly album charts, KinKi Kids' new best album "39" took #1 with about 301,000 copies sold.

Credit: asianbite.com
WayyliEn
i love ayumi hamasaki, especially the fact that she writes all her songs. and her singing is so good, i dont remember one song that i've ever hated. her newest glitter/fated is really good, you guys should listen to it.. She's really pretty too ( even though i think some of that is from plastic surgery). basically, she has the whole package.
monicasxx
ayumi is beautiful but the most of her beauty is made of plastic
at least she's talent..i like her creativity
Woow_Niggzy_XiahLove
I wonder were this girls theard is...Can u plizz help me.....

I will be thankfull if you help me out.....i think its 2 diffrent girls but i wonder who the girl in
00:12

Plizz Help me Out.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCP5MPTBNw4

Dont click On The Url upp there.....Just Copy and tipe it in ur adressfelt....
x i a o b a i c h i x 3
i admire ayu so much! such a cute voice~~~
and she's pretty! although, in some pictures her eyes are kinda creepylike.. too big > <
she looked way different before plastic surgery, & way different without makeup on too > <
but i like her blue bird album ^^ personally i think ayu looks great blonde, but better with black hair.. but that's just me xD some asians look better just going naturally black.
Aspire
Oooh... I just recently got to listen to some of Ayumi's songs! I love Beautiful Fighters, Momentum and Blue Bird! Hahahaha... she has a good voice! I think she has some new songs out and they're good too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.