IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [ Japan's SEX0r Siblings ]
Johnny Lemonhead
post 30 Jul 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #1

2 Down, 15 to Go

More moms going down,to ensure grades go up!

Dad comes home from an "adult toy store" and hands his wife a chastity belt. She nods and turns to the couple's 15-year-old son. "Let's go," she says. They disappear into the boy's bedroom. The story begins with Japan's obsessive exam culture. A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all-determining entrance exams.

Anything? Pretty nearly.

Asahi Geino hears the story of (not their real names) Meiko, 38, and her son Haruki from Kanagawa cram school director Yukio Shibagaki, who wrote a book on experiences like theirs.

Every evening at 8:00, Haruki would vanish into his room, ostensibly to study. Meiko was pleased -- until one night she caught a glimpse of him through the slightly open door and realized he was not studying but masturbating. Intrigued, she peeked into his room the following night, and the night after that. The conclusion was inescapable. At the rate he was going, he would not be ready for his tests.

"I'd better have a talk with him," she thought -- and did.

"Mom," he said, shyly but firmly, "I wanna do it with you."

"With me!" What to do? Be shocked and angry, or calm and understanding? "Let's see what your father says."

Father was surprised but kept his head. "No genital sex," he stipulated. "However, if it's just a question of making the boy feel good, I won't say no."

And so every evening Haruki's studying was prefaced by a 15-minute maternal blow job. His concentration improved; his marks soared. Everyone was happy -- except dad, whose doubts grew as time passed. Weren't things going a little too far? The chastity belt, at least, would close the last frontier.

Our first reaction is disbelief, but Shibagaki swears the story is not only true but also fairly typical, and special high school instructor Tadashi Sato, to whom Asahi Geino goes for confirmation, agrees.

"I often hear stories like that," he says. The mother-son relationship has always had rich dramatic potential; the steadily contracting nuclear family can enrich the drama to the point of deviance. "Mothers do want their children to pass those exams," says Sato. "We're not talking about just a few cases."

Nor are we talking only about 15-year-olds. Akiko (as we'll call her) is 28, her son Atsushi 12. He too faces entrance exams -- junior high school ones. The boy seemed to be studying. Why was he floundering? "Why?" Akiko asked him one day. The answer was a seeming non sequitur, but Akiko saw the point. "I want to see a woman naked."

Akiko undressed. "I'll do it again for you if you do well on your next test, OK?" He did very well.

There are endless ramifications to the sex-for-grades business, Asahi Geino discovers. Teachers too get in on the act. Some third-year junior high school teachers are not above capitalizing on the leverage they wield. Some ask for money in return for influential written recommendations. Others ask for sex. Thus Mari, 37-year-old mother of a daughter about to graduate junior high, took to visiting the girl's divorced teacher at his home. One afternoon the teacher's 14-year-old son showed up unexpectedly. "Me too!" he insisted.

And Mari obliged, says Shibagaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 2002

--------------------
Get your freak on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lightsabre
post 30 Jul 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #2

no self-respecting man

Dem croizy japs, eh?

edit - hey i just got the 90000th lando post. who rules? O'doyle rules.

+Quote Post
Gargan
post 31 Jul 2005, 06:09 AM
Post #3

These white pills arent kind..

My Blog
jesus, that's sick.

EDIT: the first part is really sick. all the maternal bits and stuff. The other stuff isnt as bad

--------------------
Welcome... to The Imagi-Nation

Eternal Master to Revera

Be like your hero, me, and visit GWF Central & nAw HQ

+Quote Post
Sith Shady
post 31 Jul 2005, 08:22 AM
Post #4

if lukes could kill

pfftt...so what? who among us HAVEN'T been sucked off by mom?

(sike)

p.s. this only further solidifies in my mind that the japanese are without a freaking doubt the most ****ed up society since the ancient greeks

--------------------
it's ribs our ceiling beams, it's guts our carpeting

+Quote Post
Amidala777
post 31 Jul 2005, 08:56 AM
Post #5

hey... his marks improved, didn't they?

--------------------
my nightly fic:
Amidala777's 4k Post Party (new)
TGTBATH. Another New Lando Story.
Revenge of the Oldbies -- A New Lando Story.
Amidala777's 2000th Post Extravaganza.
LandoTV 2- 3K Party.

"It all came back in a rush. Why I do what I do. Defending the defenseless, protecting the disenfranchised corporations that have been abandoned by their very own consumers: the logger, the sweatshop foreman, the oil driller, the land mine developer, the baby seal poacher..."

+Quote Post
Johnny Lemonhead
post 31 Jul 2005, 08:58 AM
Post #6

2 Down, 15 to Go

I can only condone this kind of thing if the mother is hot.

--------------------
Get your freak on.

+Quote Post
UK Legend Killa
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:03 AM
Post #7

Be Seeing You

He wasn't even legal...Thats rather wrong.

--------------------
Sometimes I fantasise...

+Quote Post
Eclipse
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #8

[ Jordan ]

Him being underage makes this wrong?

--------------------

+Quote Post
maddox
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:11 AM
Post #9

The Best Alias in the Universe

i think you guys only find this strange/weird because you have no idea how historically and culturally important the mother-son relationship is in japan.

--------------------

+Quote Post
George
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:16 AM
Post #10

Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?
Group Icon
where did you get that article from, Maddox?

+Quote Post
maddox
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:19 AM
Post #11

The Best Alias in the Universe

i got it from the japanese newspaper website, mainichi shinbun. under waiwai i think.

they have some eye-opening stuff there, i'll paste a few more later.

--------------------

+Quote Post
UK Legend Killa
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #12

Be Seeing You

Eclipse:
Him being underage makes this wrong?
I meant it makes it even more wrong

--------------------
Sometimes I fantasise...

+Quote Post
Wessan
post 31 Jul 2005, 09:45 AM
Post #13

Mensroom

quote:
p.s. this only further solidifies in my mind that the japanese are without a freaking doubt the most ****ed up society...
No, thats all you had to say they are more ****ed up than anyone, but its hot.

--------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

I love Karma because I can do bad things to people all day and assume they had it coming.

+Quote Post
Gargan
post 31 Jul 2005, 11:12 AM
Post #14

My Blog
Wessan:
but its hot.
What exactly are you saying is hot??

--------------------

Eternal Master to Revera

+Quote Post
lightsabre
post 31 Jul 2005, 11:13 AM
Post #15

no self-respecting man

he means oedipus is his personal hero, obviously.

+Quote Post
Darth Krawlie
post 31 Jul 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #16

because I can, because no one can stop me
Group Icon
this is the best article I've read in a while, even though I'm pretty sure I've read it before

either way, this is completely top notch thumbs_u

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johnny Lemonhead
post 31 Jul 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #17

2 Down, 15 to Go

VD doctor openly sore over state of Japan's genital health

Government claims that rampant spreading of sexually transmitted diseases has been arrested are all a load of poppycock, one of Japan's most respected physicians tells Spa! (6/21). Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare statistics show that transmitted cases of STDs chlamydia and gonorrhea dropped in 2003, the most recent year that figures are available, but Yoshiaki Kumamoto, head of the Japanese Foundation for Sexual Health Medicine strongly disagrees.

"Everybody thinks it's OK to take it easy when they see this ridiculous data. One study I carried out showed that one in every 10 to 15 people in their late teens to early 20s is afflicted with chlamydia," Kumamoto tells Spa! "Not even influenza spreads that widely."

Risks of contracting the disease depend on such factors as age, frequency, experience and practices. Of course, all risk of contracting a reminder of a passionate encounter can be eliminated if it never occurs in the first place, and greatly reduced if the male rolls on some protection in the first place.

With many younger Japanese in particular shunning condoms, the risks of contracting a disease like chlamydia become greater.

"Women in the 20 to 24-year-old group are, at 6.8 percent overall, the highest percentage of carriers. They are 1.6 times more likely to pass on chlamydia than women aged 25 to 29," Kumamoto says.

Experience is naturally a factor, with the risk of collecting chlamydia reduced by 41 percent if a partner has had three or fewer other partners of their own.

"When we tested a group of student nurses, those who had three partners had a chlamydia contraction rate of 8.7 percent, while the rate for those who had slept with four or more guys skyrocketed to 14.8 percent," Kumamoto tells Spa! "What's more, more than 30 percent of the subjects had slept with at least four men, but only one respondent said in advance that they suspected they may have picked up something. It's a clear indication of how difficult it is to know whether you've contracted the STD."

Men tread a dangerous path every time they decide to go unsheathed, with the threat growing with each performance.

"There's a 30 percent chance a man will contract chlamydia if he chooses not to wear a condom each time he has intercourse with a carrier partner. Two or three times and the risk goes up to about 60 percent. And about 20 percent of female chlamydia carriers also have the virus in their mouths, so the disease can also be passed on through oral sex," the doctor says.

About 60 percent of Japanese men with gonorrhea pick it up from herusu massage parlors, where the sexual services center around oral sex. Picking up nearly any form of STD also makes it easier to contract the deadly HIV virus.

"Chlamydia carriers are five times more likely to contract HIV than the healthy, while those with herpes are 300 times more likely to get HIV. Basically it works out that we have to be able to protect against chlamydia to protect against HIV," Kumamoto tells Spa! "Unless we start thinking seriously about what to do to stop the spread of HIV as a sexually transmitted disease, Japan could be in real trouble." (By Ryann Connell)

June 20, 2005

--------------------
Get your freak on.

+Quote Post
Johnny Lemonhead
post 31 Jul 2005, 11:21 PM
Post #18

2 Down, 15 to Go

Reporter doubles his pleasure with sizzling sibling sex

When Shukan Taishu's (6/13) reporter was young and growing up in a rural community, he writes --- in an autobiographical allusion relatively rare to the weekly magazine genre --- he used to surreptitiously spy into the second story window of a neighbor's house in hopes of catching an undraped glimpse of either or both of the two cute sisters who lived therein.

So naturally, upon hearing of a service that would enable him to realize his boyhood wet dreams, he made a beeline to the nearest ATM.

The service is provided by a "delivery health" shop in Ikebukuro named "Hitozuma Hakujitsumu" (married woman daydream). Delivery health is a legal sex services specializing in outcalls to the customer's home, hotel or workplace.

The piece de resistance at this particular shop is "forbidden fruit," in the form of two sisters who will perform, in a 90-minute session priced at 40,000 yen, what is known in the sex trade as "3P" (a threesome).

The elder sister, Misaki is 38. Her petite sibling, Mami, is 34. And although he noticed the 20-centimeter difference in the two ladies' heights, the reporter --- while en route to the love hotel --- observed an unmistakable family resemblance that became even more apparent when they were stripped to the buff and lathering him up on a stool beside the bathtub: both sisters' had large breasts, with dark nipples the size of 500-yen coins. And their lush pubic bushes were also a close match.

Their husbands had both suffered business failures, they said, which led them to turning pro. He nodded sympathetically as she soaped his nether parts.

The girls, raised in a Tokyo suburb, told him about their unhappy home life. Their mother had to be institutionalized for alcoholism and Misaki became a mother substitute for her little sister. No longer able to tolerate her mother's tippling, Misaki ran away from home at age 15, and it was not until nearly 20 years later that the two were reunited.

"From three months ago," Misaki explains, "I began work at the shop to make some extra money. I kept it secret from my younger sister. But one day out of the blue, she asked me if I had ever taken money from men for sex. Times were hard, she told me. So I told her everything. Naturally I didn't want her to do anything risky or dangerous, and told her if she went to work at the same place I was, she wouldn't have to worry."

With the two lying side by side on their backs, the reporter got the ball rolling, so to speak, by probing the elder's crotch with his left middle finger, and the younger's with his right, as they both moaned in unison.

Then the ladies flipped him on his back and Misaki fellated him. Mami took over, licking his candy cane to the onomatopoeic sounds of "chuba chuba."

While this was going on, big sister positioned herself over the reporter's face, and as he manically tongued her honey pot he released a surging torrent of hot **** into the younger sister's mouth.

This was no mere one-night stand, but an all-new twist on his favorite childhood fantasy.

"I'm going to save my money to realize the dream of buying a house, where the three of us can live together happily ever after," he promised them.

Until then, it's not to late for readers to appreciate a similar experience. At the bottom of page 202, Shukan Taishu provides the telephone number of the shop where the sisters work. (By Masuo Kamiyama, People's Pick WaiWai Writer)

June 18, 2005

--------------------
Get your freak on.

+Quote Post
Gargan
post 1 Aug 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #19

My Blog
that's not that bad, the first one is the one thats ****ed up.

--------------------

Eternal Master to Revera

+Quote Post
The Incoharent J...
post 1 Aug 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #20

INTERNET FREEDOM FIGHTER

that last one didnt have any hawt azn wimmin.

youre losing touch.

+Quote Post
Johnny Lemonhead
post 1 Aug 2005, 01:12 PM
Post #21

2 Down, 15 to Go

That ok, Brandon?

--------------------
Get your freak on.

+Quote Post
Beer Baron of Ca...
post 1 Aug 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #22

i see a bunch of red x's.

+Quote Post
Johnny Lemonhead
post 1 Aug 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #23

2 Down, 15 to Go

I don't need your pity.

--------------------
Get your freak on.

+Quote Post
George
post 1 Aug 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #24

Group Icon
If you copy the links into your web browser you can see hawt azn wimmin

+Quote Post
Beer Baron of Ca...
post 1 Aug 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #25

as soon as my fiance leaves the general vicinity i'll do just that. pimp

+Quote Post
The Incoharent J...
post 1 Aug 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #26

INTERNET FREEDOM FIGHTER

Johnny Lemonhead:
That ok, Brandon?
its a start i guess.

+Quote Post
George
post 1 Aug 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #27

Group Icon
pitty bump

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th March 2009 - 09:58 PM