Orient Expat

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
  • > Desperate housewife goes up for auction , Highest bidder has full rights on her body...

Desperate housewife goes up for auction, highest bidder goes down

February 6, 2006. Mainichi News

"Welcome to today auction, everyone. Now here's a fine specimen. Name's Yukari. She's 27 years old, married and in good health. The bidding will begin from 70,000 yen."

Web auctions have become the rage. But this monthly event, held in a condominium in Tokyo's Shinagawa district, looks more like a slave auction where men can bid on the right to possess a young housewife.

And once the auctioneer accepts the highest bid, reports Jitsuwa Knuckles (March), the lucky "owner" has full rights to her body and soul, which means he can use her any way he likes for the remainder of the day.

Only three bidders are present for the day's auction: One is a young punk who gained a windfall from a successful "It's me, send money" scam. The second is a boy genius in his 20s who has made a fortune at business. And third is a TV producer with a lavish expense account that can be utilized with no questions asked.

"Yukari" (a pseudonym), the three are told, is being offered for sale because her husband faces imminent default on their home loan.

With the prior agreement that her face will not be shown, the entire episode is photographed for posterity.

As Yukari trembles in humiliation, the three bidders fire a stream of embarrassing personal questions her way.

"How many times a week do you sleep with your husband?" This query from the young entrepreneur type who is wearing a jersey.

"Do I have to answer that?" she replies.

When told by the auctioneer that she does, she tells the bidders three times a week and blushes hotly.

"Where are your most sensitive erogenous zones?" asks the punk.

She blushes even more hotly, but makes no reply.

"Enough with the questions. All right, madam, it's time for the customers to see your body!"

Standing up, she peels down to her black brassiere and panty hose.

"Okay, now turn around, give us a good look."

"What a waste, to let her husband be the only one who can enjoy such a lovely body," the auctioneer remarks. "All right then -- it's time to bid! Do I hear 100,000 yen?"

"One fifty!" comes the next bid.

"Two hundred!"

"Two fifty!"

The punk, awash in illegal booty, topped the other's bids with 500,000 yen. The auctioneer collects his 20 percent commission, with the remaining 400,000 going to Yukari.

What she had to do to earn the money comes next.

The punk leads his new acquisition to a darkened bedroom.

"Well, 'okusan,' let's get started!" he said matter of factly, reaching out to touch her erotically. She reflexedly made a show of resistance, but realizing that she was now the property of the winning bidder, her hands fell helplessly to her sides.

After exploring her anatomy with fingers and tongue, Yukari was ordered to assume "the position" and the punk climbed atop.

They continued for several minutes, until he drove in for the kill.

Then, reveals Jitsuwa Knuckles, came an unexpected surprise: through a crack in the bedroom door, a man is revealed peeping at the proceedings. The front of his trousers indicates he's been enjoying the view a bit too much.

The man, we discover, is Yukari's husband. It seems nothing excites him more than looking on while his own wife is humiliated and violated by a total stranger. And gets paid to do it as well.

Now that, says Jitsuwa Knuckles, is about as kinky as it gets.

QUOTE (Bluecat @ Feb 7 2006, 06:19 AM) *
The punk, awash in illegal booty, topped the other's bids with 500,000 yen. The auctioneer collects his 20 percent commission, with the remaining 400,000 going to Yukari.

US$ 5,000 for having a housewife doing whatever you want for one day.

Geez, Japanese girls sure know how to make money and Japanese guys how to spend it... blink.gif

Hmmm wonder if Japan could be considered #1 in the world for perverted behaviour? unsure.gif

QUOTE (britmaveric @ Feb 8 2006, 07:56 PM) *
Hmmm wonder if Japan could be considered #1 in the world for perverted behaviour? unsure.gif

i have not see any other country where perverted act is so open, only in Japan

QUOTE (chingy_ @ Feb 8 2006, 08:40 PM) *

I have not see any other country where perverted act is so open, only in Japan

I agree, Chingy, at least in Japan it is 'open'. Not sure that countries where it is 'hidden' and some countries come to mind have less perverted behaviour.
On the contrary.
And what is perverted, anyway...?

QUOTE (Bluecat @ Feb 10 2006, 09:02 PM) *

I agree, Chingy, at least in Japan it is 'open'. Not sure that countries where it is 'hidden' and some countries come to mind have less perverted behaviour.
On the contrary.

Crazy sex-games of any kind are not illegal in Japan, as long as they all are adults, and if it is done invisible from the public area.
Japanese like to act in groups and make many pictures, but such actions are usually JAPANESE ONLY, no foreigner allowed to join.

Many JAPANESE women working in such a kind of business, (not the foreign filipina) make easily USD 20.000,- per month.

Many Japanese men spend a lot for sex amusements, for sure, this is cheaper for him than to have a wife and children - and he can do with the girl (with her full consent in written form) almost whatever he likes.

Often the Japanese man is a frequent customer, the woman knows, who he is.
A reason for discount tickets, extra service time, pickup from the railway station...almost same like an ordinary business and customer service.

Yes, some foreigners feel disturbed about it, when reading such stories, but it is not really their business.
Some feminists, or some clergymen, some moralists....

USA is also a very crazy place! Or do you think, this story is 'normal behaviour'?
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/68190...00410&qs=1;bp=t

QUOTE (yohan @ Feb 11 2006, 12:42 AM) *
QUOTE (Bluecat @ Feb 10 2006, 09:02 PM) *

On the contrary.

Crazy sex-games of any kind are not illegal in Japan, as long as they all are adults, and if it is done invisible from the public area.
Japanese like to act in groups and make many pictures, but such actions are usually JAPANESE ONLY, no foreigner allowed to join.

Many JAPANESE women working in such a kind of business, (not the foreign filipina) make easily USD 20.000,- per month.

Many Japanese men spend a lot for sex amusements, for sure, this is cheaper for him than to have a wife and children - and he can do with the girl (with her full consent in written form) almost whatever he likes.

Often the Japanese man is a frequent customer, the woman knows, who he is.
A reason for discount tickets, extra service time, pickup from the railway station...almost same like an ordinary business and customer service.

Yes, some foreigners feel disturbed about it, when reading such stories, but it is not really their business.
Some feminists, or some clergymen, some moralists....

USA is also a very crazy place! Or do you think, this story is 'normal behaviour'?

These are two different situations, Yohan. What are you refering to the two kids or what the adults are doing? I don't think you can compare this to selling your wife to pay the bills and get a cheap thrill.

QUOTE (yohan @ Feb 10 2006, 11:42 PM) *

Not a crazy sex game here but still very Japanese... tongue.gif

Tantric restaurant does wonders for flagging sexual appetites

Asahi Geino (2/11)

Go to a residential area in the west Tokyo suburb of Machida, reports Asahi Geino (2/9) and you can visit "La Parfait," a unique restaurant for helping people get in touch with their "sexual sensitivities."

Proprietress "Hime," (a pseudonym), an attractive woman of indeterminate age, opened her establishment in 1999 as a "healing restaurant" where, in addition to healthy meals visitors can receive a "tantric massage."

"Through the meal and massage, I hope to provide my customers, especially women, with the highest level of spiritual healing," Hime explains. "Sex should not be a forbidden subject for women. Through the massage I liberate both mind and body, which helps them to take a more positive approach toward sex.

"A healthy diet and good sex life are essential for marital satisfaction," she asserts.

News of Hime's services has spread by word of mouth, and growing numbers of couples, including middle-aged and over, have been making reservations to seek help in getting a fresh start.

A five-course meal that includes garlic and beef tendon, reports Asahi Geino runs about 15,000 yen per person.

During the meal, Hime drops by the couple's table to inquire about their situation.

"When a couple is having an affair, it's hard for them to relax while they're together in public. But the one thing they can do safely is to take a meal together," Hime relates. "So they come to my place for a consultation about sex.

"Thinking it's safe to come here, a 25-year-old female office worker and her fiftyish 'boyfriend' discussed his problems with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. I advised him, 'Don't think of sex only in terms of penetration.'"

Then there was the intellectual-looking dentist, who had been regularly filling a housewife's, er, cavity. He brought her to La Parfait as a "gift." As it turned out, she had an extremely sensitive body, and soon after Hime began the massage she was moaning, "Ahh, nooo -- if you don't stop right now I'll come!"

While watching these proceedings the dentist found himself possessed of an erection, which he promptly put to its intended purpose as Hime looked on.

"Some intellectual," she sniffed with a mischievous grin.

But what does Hime claim to do for middle-aged couples whose sex life has begun to flag?

"In most cases, by the time couples reach their 50s they're effectively sexless," she observes. "But if I can get the wife suitably stimulated while the husband peeps from outside the curtain, it will get him turned on too. In fact, the husbands usually request it be like that.

"So the session helps to deepen their marital love, and makes them happy," she says.

After the meal at La Parfait is finished, couples are directed to the 2nd floor, where they bathe separately in an "ozone bath." Then the massages are dispensed separately.

"Women are most likely to feel the sensation of pleasure when starting at the lower extremities and moving upwards," explains Hime.

Hime also gives Asahi Geino's male reporter a massage that includes stimulation of the lymph nodes in the groin (and which leaves him with an erection), but which halts at that point.

Then she turns her attention to Ms. Ueno, the reporter's female companion, applying light pressure to above along the coccyx, above and below the pubic bone, and in the cleavage between her breasts legs. However, she absolutely does not make direct contact with the vulva or nipples.

Soon Ms. Ueno is emitting little moans of pleasure.

"Tantric massage brings out the feeling of pleasure by following the path of a person's 'ch'i,'" Hime explains. ("Ch'i" is usually defined as the body's "spirit" or "essence.") "Women don't become sopping wet down there, but many nevertheless become highly stimulated."

Did it help?

"After that session we really got it on," Ms. Ueno is quoted. "You know, this tantric stuff could become habit forming," she winks.

Whatever else readers might think, the establishment really does exist. Asahi Geino provides a photo of La Parfait and its telephone number on the page two of the four-page article.

QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 11 2006, 10:02 AM) *

These are two different situations, Yohan. What are you refering to the two kids or what the adults are doing? I don't think you can compare this to selling your wife to pay the bills and get a cheap thrill.

I did not refer to the 2 kids, but to these American feminist pervert adults, who are suspecting a 6 years old boy for sexual harrassment of a 6 years old girl and suspending him from school for 3 days.

My God, these people, who have such thinking in their mind must be really live in USA, which is considered to be the 'world's sex-prison'. This cannot be compared to Asian open-minded sex life.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/02/11/se...s.ap/index.html

Japanese have still a healthy feeling about sex, not like some frustrated people in the US.
In Japan we do not accuse 6-years old boys of sexual harrassment.
Our boys are not educated by frustrated US-feminist schoolteachers suspecting male rapists everywhere - even among the 6-years old boys in the elementary school.

laugh.gif

selling your wife to pay the bills

w00t.gif ?
She was not 'sold' against her will. The term is incorrect anyway, you might call it a rental fee, as it was only for some hours or days. To rent and to buy is not the same.

I would call this neither a sale nor a rental, but a couple, who both fully agreed with this action of sex-game against money.

QUOTE (yohan @ Feb 12 2006, 04:48 AM) *
QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 11 2006, 10:02 AM) *

I did not refer to the 2 kids, but to these American feminist pervert adults, who are suspecting a 6 years old boy for sexual harrassment of a 6 years old girl and suspending him from school for 3 days.

My God, these people, who have such thinking in their mind must be really live in USA, which is considered to be the 'world's sex-prison'. This cannot be compared to Asian open-minded sex life.

Alright, I agree with you that these people took this too far. I wouldn't call them perverts though, just fanatical, not this is a good thing. I would be concerned over people touching my daughter at school, why would you?

Also Yohan, don't turn this in to some anti-American B.S. Different values for different people. I would not be comfortable with some lady fiddling with me and my wife during a meal. If you and the misses enjoys it, go for it, but to start with this crap of open-minded Asia vs. the "worlds sex-prison". Who considers this anyway? Haven't been to the middle east I guess?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/02/11/se...s.ap/index.html

Japanese have still a healthy feeling about sex, not like some frustrated people in the US.
In Japan we? When did you become Japanese? do not accuse 6-years old boys of sexual harrassment.
Our boys are not educated by frustrated US-feminist schoolteachers suspecting male rapists everywhere - even among the 6-years old boys in the elementary school.

Yohan, what kind of man is so afraid of women? whistling.gif
laugh.gif

selling your wife to pay the bills
w00t.gif ?
She was not 'sold' against her will. The term is incorrect anyway, you might call it a rental fee, as it was only for some hours or days. To rent and to buy is not the same.

I would call this neither a sale nor a rental, but a couple, who both fully agreed with this action of sex-game against money.

Alright, I want rent your wife for the night. I'll pay you extra for your daughters, but only if I get all of them on the same night.

Who the fuc.k do you think you are kidding?
roflmao.gif

QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 12 2006, 07:10 AM) *
Alright, I want rent your wife for the night. I'll pay you extra for your daughters, but only if I get all of them on the same night.

roflmao.gif

Not so uncommon, Thaibebop, even without any exchange of money.
Remember the thread about the 'Swinging Clubs', quite popular in the UK...

http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/index.php...820&hl=swinging

QUOTE (Bluecat @ Feb 12 2006, 08:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 12 2006, 07:10 AM) *

roflmao.gif

Not so uncommon, Thaibebop, even without any exchange of money.
Remember the thread about the 'Swinging Clubs', quite popular in the UK...

http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/index.php...820&hl=swinging

People did that here in the sex prison of the world back in the 70's. Old news, we have been there and done that. Plus, I don't Yohan swings, he seems mostly to just limp along like an angry old man.

QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 12 2006, 09:10 AM) *

As I explained above, such Japanese group sex-games have nothing to do with sell or rent of humans.

This couple is showing up in a sex-club, contacting the manager and is claiming, they are man and wife, and are willing against payment to perform, whatever customers want them to do....peeping for the man, auction of his poor 'wife' to pay bills...

How do you know, they are married? Are they really living together? Have you seen their private home?
Most of such sex games is into pure fantasy, and not the real daily life. Well, if you believe that....

In Japan any ordinary job will bring you USD 2000,- per month at least for the woman, and any regular male employee should have USD 3000,-, makes an income of USD 5000,- per month.

Of course, a (Japanese) prostitute, willing to do 'everything' (including BDSM) will earn around USD 15000,-.
If you are a couple, and he plays something additional, like the masturbating husband, he gets also some bonus for his performance. I think, they make USD 20.000,- per month together for their shows and sex-actions.

In Japan, you can see something like wife-auction or some other nonsense like that even in sex-cartoons, which you can buy at every gas-station or convenience store and you might read that in front of others when going home by subway and train. - Japan is an open society, USA is not.

In USA, for money all is available, basically the same. But all is done in hiding, as too many people over there are showing up as the great moralists of this world.

Otherwise, what is different? You feel sorry for the Japanese poor submissive housewife, who cannot pay the bill for the water and the electricity?

yahoo.gif laugh.gif roflmao.gif laughing1.gif

QUOTE (yohan @ Feb 12 2006, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 12 2006, 09:10 AM) *

As I explained above, such Japanese group sex-games have nothing to do with sell or rent of humans.

This couple is showing up in a sex-club, contacting the manager and is claiming, they are man and wife, and are willing against payment to perform, whatever customers want them to do....peeping for the man, auction of his poor 'wife' to pay bills...Yes, I am aware that this is there cover story for their acts. Can't just walk in and say this is what we want. Yes, very open indeed.

How do you know, they are married? Are they really living together? Have you seen their private home?
Most of such sex games is into pure fantasy, and not the real daily life. Well, if you believe that....It doesn't matter what there relationship is and you know it, so don't make a big fuss over it. I just picked one kind of relationship for example.

In Japan any ordinary job will bring you USD 2000,- per month at least for the woman, and any regular male employee should have USD 3000,-, makes an income of USD 5000,- per month.

Of course, a (Japanese) prostitute, willing to do 'everything' (including BDSM) will earn around USD 15000,-.
If you are a couple, and he plays something additional, like the masturbating husband, he gets also some bonus for his performance. I think, they make USD 20.000,- per month together for their shows and sex-actions. Yes, justifying the sex one has through economics. Were being real honest and open here aren't we. Getting paid is a bonus not the reason, so put the figures back into your pocket.

In Japan, you can see something like wife-auction or some other nonsense like that even in sex-cartoons, which you can buy at every gas-station or convenience store and you might read that in front of others when going home by subway and train. - Japan is an open society, USA is not.

In USA, for money all is available, basically the same. But all is done in hiding, as too many people over there are showing up as the great moralists of this world. Okay, this is were I draw the line. Yohan, you know nothing about America. I think it would be in your benefit to shut yer yap for a while until you learn about America. Nothing here is done in hiding. It's called "a time and a place". We don't have sex in public places and you want to accuse us of hiding. Right many Amercians feel that there is too much sex in our society. We have TV shows, commercials, movies, music, all sex based and all at prime time slots. We have sex shops in suburban neighborhoods next to a grocery store. Porn companies will soon be able to trade publicly. There is a well know dvd that is being sold on TV about Girls Gone Wild. These are college girls, not professionals, being filmed doing naughty things. Nothing here is being hidden. We have been talking about, doing, and studing (Masters and Johnson) sex for decades now. I feel sorry that the Japanese have to justifying themselves and through money it seems rather than like an American saying this is what I want and how I want it. Don't talk to me about America yohan.

Otherwise, what is different? You feel sorry for the Japanese poor submissive housewife, who cannot pay the bill for the water and the electricity?

yahoo.gif laugh.gif roflmao.gif laughing1.gif

Thaibebop - unfortunately Yohan has a point. Yank society is a bit hung up about sex this is where Europe and apparently Asia have an advantage so to speak. I must admit I'm a bit surprised by all the stuff going on in Japan, I knew about love hotels, but uh this is sooooo much more. Guess shows the people you think are most innocent or reserved are the ones who are swinging from tree to tree. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (britmaveric @ Feb 13 2006, 02:50 AM) *
Thaibebop - unfortunately Yohan has a point. Yank society is a bit hung up about sex this is where Europe and apparently Asia have an advantage so to speak. I must admit I'm a bit surprised by all the stuff going on in Japan, I knew about love hotels, but uh this is sooooo much more. Guess shows the people you think are most innocent or reserved are the ones who are swinging from tree to tree. biggrin.gif

How can any of you know? I am a Yank, I am in America righ this very second, I have been in this country my whole life. What can you know that I do not? Yes, we are hung up on sex, we are obessed with it. That is what I tried to get across in my last post. Why, don't you old men come and visit us yanks and see just how hung up we are. And stop telling me about my country.

QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 13 2006, 02:01 AM) *

How can any of you know? I am a Yank, I am in America righ this very second, I have been in this country my whole life. What can you know that I do not? Yes, we are hung up on sex, we are obessed with it. That is what I tried to get across in my last post. Why, don't you old men come and visit us yanks and see just how hung up we are. And stop telling me about my country.

Well I'm based in Wash DC, so I think I know a few things about Yankland. wink.gif Anyways take it from someone who's traveled most of your country and all over the world....I think I'm capable of making a valid comparison. Not a big deal - I doubt what we do in Europe, Asia would really make any headway in America - the fanatical christian groups wouldn't allow it. BTW when did 35 become old? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (britmaveric @ Feb 13 2006, 03:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 13 2006, 02:01 AM) *

Well I'm based in Wash DC, so I think I know a few things about Yankland. wink.gif Anyways take it from someone who's traveled most of your country and all over the world....I think I'm capable of making a valid comparison. Not a big deal - I doubt what we do in Europe, Asia would really make any headway in America - the fanatical christian groups wouldn't allow it. BTW when did 35 become old? biggrin.gif

Well, then explain how Yohan can have a point. Americans are obessed with the topic, just watch our media. We have sex clubs all over the damn place. Yes, right wing christians scream and shout and the whole world listens to what they say and then define America by what these groups said. These groups are a backlash to all the sex that is going on. We lose our virginity before we can drive a car and vote. I lost mine when I was 14 to a girl who was 13 and lost hers when she was 12 and had 7 people before she got to me. And after she broke up with me I had sex with her two best friends at the same time. I was not abnormal when compared with other teens. The Feminists that Yohan is always complaining about are the ones who have helped keep sex alive in our media. Most of the women calling themselves feminists work in the porn industry, and I am not exaggerating. Also, this idea of Asian open sex is just laughable. Thais won't even allow billboards with pictures of people in their underwear. Almost every country has a program to eliminate on-line porn. Yeah, if you want it, it's there and everybody knows this but no one talks about it. Japan truly stands alone in most things when compared with mainlanders. If you guys really think America is ashamed or hiding their sex you've not been paying attention.

This post has been edited by Thaibebop: 2006-02-13 10:46:02

Thaibebop - nudity in the mainstream media say Japan and Europe - its everywhere. Newspapers print nude women, articles are full of explicit sex in graphic detail. Public television not uncommon to see nudity and sex on television - after 11pm even porn. (not japan, but topless its ok) What I am saying in the public media - sex isn't seen as smth negative and its perceived as not a big deal. As I said I thought Japan was less in your face then Europe, but seems as if I learned a bit from Yohan.

QUOTE (Thaibebop @ Feb 13 2006, 10:45 AM) *
We lose our virginity before we can drive a car and vote. I lost mine when I was 14 to a girl who was 13 and lost hers when she was 12 and had 7 people before she got to me. And after she broke up with me I had sex with her two best friends at the same time. I was not abnormal when compared with other teens.

Interesting, indeed, Thaibebop... tongue.gif biggrin.gif

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Newsletter
Interested in Expat affairs and East Asia in general?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Country Reference
Hong KongThailand
JapanSingapore
ChinaPhilippines
LaosVietnamTaiwan
Orient Expat™ Friends
Dating
Orient Expat Friends

RSS Time is now: 20th February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Copyright © 2009 Orient Expat™ (www.orientexpat.com) - All Rights Reserved
Contact us/Advertise